Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's partner...

Cheating thread. Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's partner. Original content/pics/videos highly encouraged, especially if the engagement/wedding ring is visible. Real cheating only. No cuckshit.

>One of my employees actively pursued me for months
>Back and forth, sends me nudes
>Gets to the point of asking me when we're going to fuck
>Start setting things up but then she backs out
>Hears I'm in a bad mood at work the next day
>End up meeting after work, making out and me fingering her in her car
>She looks at my wedding ring while we're fooling around and freaks out about it afterwards
>Shut me down since

bump

cheating is degenerate
you wanna have sex with someone else? that's fine but leave the current partner first.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot to mention NO MORALFAGS. Fuck off you black and white twat, life is not as simple as you make it out to be

fucked a girl from work when I was with my ex, she also had a partner. Do I regret it? no lol . Am I a shitty dude? yep.

Was awesome, she was hot af, my gf at the time was too but I was sick of her and she was going nowhere in life. I already left town to pursue my own future but we didnt break up immediately.

Current 5 year girl visiting me for the weekend, told her I was busy for the night and left her at her hotel, am actually going to another hotel where my side is at, who thinks I broke up with 5 year months ago. Side told me she loved me last night, main doesn't have any clue, not sure what to do with this.

>meet girl on omegle 3 years ago
>I'm 19, she's 26.
>Blonde, green eyes, hot, has boyfriend of 5 years.
>We connect really well and have great chemistry and talk for 2 hours, exchange skype/email
>Regularly sext/phonesex/cam sex
>She breaks up with boyfriend a month later.
>We stop talking for a while. We're too into each other and it's not healthy
>She find a new boyfriend.
>Don't talk for like 3 months
>I reach out to her again
>We start regularly talking again
>Agree that things can't be like before/sexual
>Regularly platonically email for about a year
>Eventually one night we're talking on the phone
>Confesses her boyfriend has been going through some health thing
>Haven't had sex in a month
>20 minutes later she's rubbing her cunt on skype for me
>Gets engaged 2 months ago
>We continue to constantly go at it like old times, her fiance has phoned twice while we're in the middle of playing
>Trying to convince her to have her bachelorette party here so she can sneak off for a while.

Dating my girl for 5 years now. Got engaged last month. Started fucking my cousin on the side in January. Currently my faience wants my cousin to move in with us.

>phonesex
you pathetic fuck

no you didn't.

no you didn't.

Hooked up with several ladies off Tinder. Been with my lady for 5 years, cheated on her with 7 other women. Had unprotected sex with 6 of them. One girl made me face fuck her, she was a crazy horse bitch, but best head of my life, i opened the fridge to grab a beer and she got on her knees and sucked me dry right there, while here friends were outside around the fire. Another girl i raw dawgd on a couch next to her passed out ex bf. Another girl a few months ago was absolutely stunning. Amazing body nice face only downside was she had that thing where they have a small chin that connects to the neck a little much, just enough to bug you. That cunt rode me and sucked my dick afterwords, doggystyle slammed her while pulling her and he screaming the nastiest shit. We fucked around 3 times that afternoon. Never talked or seen her again.

no you didn't.

>fattie friend has shitty relationship with her bf
>always fighting and breaking up
>big recent fight, starts getting drunk and using me to complain and feel better at a party
>blantant flerting, talks about sex, her tits and fucking other dudes
>we smash at my place that night, fuck it, no friends in common with my gf
>big pale tits with pink huge nipples, bald pussy and round ass
>better fuck than my gf
>pic related it's her

no you didn't.

Also, side is 18 years old, took her v card so shes clingy as fuck now

Am I going to hell? Yeah. Do I care? I'll cross that bridge when I get there

I'd show you the videos I recorded if I knew you wouldn't be a fag about it

Uhh yeah dood

I would say nobody will be a fag and you should post, but people will be fags so dont post shit

why are you such a pussy? cant man up and break up?

Honestly wish I didn't, I'm not quite over it and it's already been 3 months since shit "ended" of course it doesn't help that we spend a lot of time together at work

Just cheated on my girlfriend of over a year last week. I was at a college party and this girl is standing next to me during a game of flip cup and shes leaning on me and shit. We ended up walking back to campus together and went back to my room. I fingered her and ate her out but had a bad case of whiskey dick so we didnt fuck.
I think she's since figured out that i have a gf and doesnt like me now

Kinda feel guilty about it

you should. confess to your gf

ya think so? I mean i wasn't planning on it and hoping this whole thing blows over

First and only time i premature ejaculated was with the shorter stubby girl. Met her that night after talking with her on plenty of fish for a few hours. Went to her place, low and behold she has a kid. We wait till kid goes to bed, go into her room and start fooling around. Its pitch black almost but we feeling eachother around. I start 3 finger blasting her for a minute then climb on top and slip my skinny dick in her
Feelsgoodman
I start to cum so i pull out and cum in my hand and wipe it on the side of her bed. I go back to fingering her with 3 fingers, end up slipping fingers in except the thumb and make her squirt really hard all over my wrist and hand. Leave in the morning and fuck my girlfriend.

I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world, except for maybe sex with other women. No, definitely love my girlfriend more, and would give up strange if I thought she'd find out. But until then... I love new pussy.

how likely it is for her to find out?

Amen brother.

not that likely tbh, at least not for a few months. current gf might rush this girls sorority next semester

I fucked a close friend's wife for many years. I introduced them initially but before they got married she would come up to my apartment and would give each other head. Years later, I ended up going over to their house when he was out of town and I ended up staying really late talking. One thing led to another and I was banging her on the living room floor while their kids were sleeping in their rooms. I came over every night that week until he came back into town. For years, every time he went out of town, I would go over to their house after the kids went to bed and we would fuck like rabbits. They eventually moved away, but damn she was a good fuck. Now when I fuck my wife, I fantasize about having that other girl in a threesome with us.

Nope, I did. Sex with the cousin is infinitely better. Would do it again every time.

Been with my wife 15 years (im 34). My side piece is 19. Ive been seeing her since she turned 18. Best sex of my life. Ima putta baby in that bitch

Have any pictures or videos of her? Sounds hot as fuck.

Ate you black? I don't know white dudes who want to impregnate their side chicks. But I'm jealous about the 19 year old. I miss young bodies.

Enjoy paying child support

Cheated on 28yo gf, mother of my son and daughter, with her 22yo cousin and a 45yo milf.
>pic 1-3 related, cousin

2 of 3

3 of 3

Hot af. Is the cousin single?

45yo milf

Now, no. Was though. Want more?

Would love more

yes please

also more of

Once had a nigger gook hybrid libshit suck my cock on her fiance’s couch. It is a “”transgendered”” butch lesbian and she always fights with it. Finished in her mouth thinking about having it watch her gulp down my big white cock. Fucking nigger gook. I’m glad it beats her.

I would.

I was living with one ex, and we started fucking again, as I started revisiting another ex for booty calls. One night I fucked the latter, then went back home and fucked the former while lying about where I'd been, and not washing my dick. The idea both pussy juice residue mixing made me cum super hard the second time.

I guess it's not "cheating" on paper, but neither knew about the other and both would have been mad if they had.

I'm in a very long term relationship, but I got sucked by a girl at work a couple of times, and I ended up fucking her at her place.I had to cut everything as she was starting to get too emotionally attached.

Now - a couple of years later - she befriended my gf, but occasionally we still talk how awesome was the sex we had. I should plan a threesome.

Got it...more cousin

I’ve noticed lately that this board hates cheaters more than pedos. Why is this?

Girls cheat all the time. 2 of the 3 I've had sex with had boyfriends, done other shit with one or two more. Its actually a pretty disgusting feeling, I don't want to do it again but I probably will. Never cheated on my gf though.

you are not going to hell you are doing gods work.

fuck thesewhores

And more tatted milf for you friendo...only have a couple though

Milf puss

Here's more cousin pussy 1/2

2/2

Bumped into my ex a months back. I was literally out having a drink with a friend.

We didn’t end in good terms, she was young and a stupid and just after we finished she ended up with a friend of mine (obviously no longer a friend)

Seeing her drunk I thought we’d make up, I knew her weak spots. Offered her a hug, breathed on her neck and grabbed the very bottom of her back, so easy to get laid when you know someone like that. People don’t change.

I’ve fucked a close friend’s wife. They’ve been together since high school. I shared a house with them for a couple of years and she was getting frustrated he couldn’t get her pregnant. He went out of town for a bachelors part for the weekend and she spilled it all to me after half a bottle of wine. Told me she wanted to try someone else and came on to me. I wanted her for the longest time so I went for it. Amazing head and knows how to work the balls. She let me dominate her and I made her beg for my cum. I unload deep inside of her. Still the best nut I’ve had knowing I just came in his wife in his bed. She miscarried early on. Turns out she had the problem getting pregnant not her husband and she is just a slut who wanted some new dick.

Nice. More please. How long she been married for?

Nudes?

Because this board is at peak faggotry in 2017

been with wife collectively 4 years, I've banged out at least 12 hoes alone in the past 3 years. I may love my wife, but she knows I dump loads in other bitches lowkey and doesn't confront me about it.
>Pic related, It's one of my fuck buddies.

Cheats all the time. Multiple husbands, boyfriends, cheated on all. Crazy in the head, good in bed.

That's all I have of both. Milf has been married for about 26 years. And I'll tell ya what, for having had 5 kids, one of the tightest pussies I've ever enjoyed! Hard to believe, but she's pretty /f/it for her age.

>Morale of the story
I kek'd reading the last part

How did you meet her?

Dubs checked. Just yeah, know where you’re coming from.

Alright fags...hope you enjoyed my dumps. Not all anons are fags that don't deliver. Gotta get to bed....hagn you degenerate fucks.

Won't say, sorry. Don't divulge details like that.

kek, I'm going to guess his children's school

probably lol. I guess that is one reason to have kids. Easier access to milfs.

And see pic related. Later.

Maybe...you'll never know until you have a kid or two ;)

People who've never been laid hate people who cheat?

Hell yeah, drop the kids off at soccer, then go drop a load in little Stacy's mom in the back of her van.

This guy gets it

Haha fuck why did I find this so funny?

I don't know man, not sure if I want kids honestly. I'm young (barely 22), so definitely won't be for a long time if I do have some

God this fucking thread... I haven't been in a relationship for ten years, is it fucking pointless? Do most people just fuck around behind their partners backs?

Why even fucking bother?

A few years back
>Meet up at halloween party with girl who was a total bitch to me in high school
>We don't recognize each other at first
>She has D tits now
>Was blonde, now redhead
>Is at party with her girlfriend
>End up chatting fora good hour and a half
>Hug her as she leaves
>She asks my at-the-time fwb for my number
>Hits me up next day
>We hang out
>Get drunk at her place
>Fuck 4 times
>Still has girlfriend
>Fuck every week or two for a year
>Doesn't break up with her girlfriend for like 6 months
>Last time we fucked was exactly one year after we met up, at another halloween party at the same house
>Got my shirt back from her the other day
>Mfw she has an attractive boyfriend now but she has become ham

Post pics

doesnt count dick didnt go in , you are clear.

Kook?

Nope. Surprisingly for a cheating whore she’s super uptight about photos.

Last time I used her was about a year ago when I spent a night visiting. Didn’t really get alone time with her but walked into her room when her husband went to take a shower in the morning. She was super nervous but let me fuck her. It was a real quickie. Pulled out, came on her face and she wiped it off with the sheet. 30 minutes later the three of us are having breakfast.

Welp. Time to get the hotter of the two pregnant now, so you can cheat later to come back after she has the kid.

>gif related

lol, enjoy it while you can, shit like that is hard to hide for long. experience talking

I call bullshit...no man would pull out if a bitch is incapable of getting pregnant.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Does Stacy's mom have it goin' on?

Was once with 2 femanons at party, we got drunk as fuck.
I was friends with one and bf is also friend of mine, so was just hitting on her 6/10 friend, while my friend is solid 9/10.
She kept taking me away from her friend, so she could dance alone with me.
Eventually things got rougher (she knows I like it rough and take charge).
Eventually could not control myself and started to kiss her rough and fingerbanged her in middle of dancefloor.
Decided eventually to all head back to my place and have more fun.

Eventually in morning her bf tried to call her and tried to contact me and see what happenned.
We where all 3 in my bed thinking of a decent excuse.
I said I simply put them in a cab and I went home. She said that she got thrown out of cab for almost puking and had to walk home.

He never found out, and we are still good friends.