Why do you guys support Milo. He is a hypocrite. He calls out degeneracy yet practices it in his personal life...

Why do you guys support Milo. He is a hypocrite. He calls out degeneracy yet practices it in his personal life. He is a jew-homo. He is worse than sjw's. The more we accept him the more we make his actions seem acceptable. He is co-opting our movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=90WKXUXtwZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's a 'useful idiot' that we can use; he has armor against the SJW thanks to his mental illness so he's a great way to bring them down.

I actually have no idea why Sup Forums loves Milo.
Douglas Murray is infinitely better faggot.

Fuck off.

Douglas Murray is absolute trash. He's almost as bad as Benjewman Jewpiro.

You don't have to love Milo personally, but realize he exposes the left for the exclusionary bigots that they truly are. He has "marginalized victim cred"

Don't be silly. Milo is the only faggot pol loves. We don't tolerate homosexuality. Milo cares about procreation of males and females and that's enough to like him.

>implying he doesn't say "no homo" after he takes it up the ass

he is irrelevant and only good for lulz
otherwise i wouldn't trust him with anything

I like how he destroys femminists

We don't. He and his close butt buddies just post his shit here all the time

>Milo is the only faggot pol loves.
Wrong. He'll be the first to go.

The fact that he's gay gives him more leeway when debating feminists on tv.

Let's be honest. Who here has fapped to the idea of Milo being violently gangraped by BLM niggers for talking shit?

He's an attention whore.

I honestly doubt they care.

Only you

bump

Anyone who supports nationalism and is anti-SJW then I welcome their support.

Daily reminder that he supports circumcision and therefore does not have non-aggressive principles.

Because I'm not a cuckservative who gives a shit about fags, he names the Jew, shits on feminists/black supremecists with impunity, and he's cute.

But most importantly because he's on the train.

When will you stormfags finally understand that this isn't "your" movement? Sup Forums is a christian pro Trump board. We don't need divisive losers and social outcasts who act like the stereotypical neonazi fat guy from American History X.

> He is co-opting our movement.

I don't give a damn. He's my based faggot. Lead, follow, or get out of the way we're going to MAGA!!!!

this, see

Cry moar

This.

My allegiance is to Trump and Trump alone. If the God Emperor chooses to use a faggot to form his SA then who am I to question?

Remember the fuhrerprinzip shitkickers.

Because I'm a libertarian and not a white supremacist.

I, for one, do not.

He demonstrates perfectly, along with other personalities like Matt Forney, that MRAs are part and parcel part of the political Left and are not our friends. I am by all means an anti-feminist, but this guy has no respect for our women, and the Alt Right will continue struggling to attract the white women who will literally give birth to our race's future as long as we tolerate toxic personalities like Milo.

In fact, I would care to attract white, non-feminist women (increasingly common as feminism dies out as a serious movement) by pointing.

Plus, Milo is a self-proclaimed "anti-racist" who only opposes Islam because he wants his own safe space for faggots. Sodomy space? As detailed in The Triggering, he doesn't want anyone to even think differently about sex from him.

He does not name the jew. He loves jews. He loves israel.

Would you have a problem with the jews if they didn't meddle in american politics?

>He does not name the jew.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=90WKXUXtwZQ

There is something deeply satisfying when a flamboyant eloquent fag assfucks an ideology originally trying to pander to him, while now eating their own tail. I guess that is why Sup Forums likes him.

Yeah. They are trouble makers. Everywhere they have gone in history has tried to kill them. There is no such thing as a non-meddling jew.

Sorry, didn't finish the middle paragraph before sending.

I meant to say that homosexual men hate women just as much as lesbian feminists hate men (thus explaining the fashion industry), so why not attract women by pointing that out?

Yeah. They are trouble makers. Everywhere they have gone in history has tried to kill them. There is no such thing as a non-meddling jew.

I don't really know much about him other than he started a scholaship for white men only, which is pretty great.

But he does not represent me.

And that, folks, is why I'm not a libertarian.

Your Constitution sure has protected your civil liberties pretty well, huh?

because I'm of the "do whatever the fuck you want in your personal life and stay out of mine" mentality.

He may live a lifestyle I disagree with, but that is his from in a western democracy and I will fight for his right to do so. Any ideology that infringes on the rights of others must be removed. I'm a classical liberal that socially, and conservative fiscally.

He doesn't represent me either, but I can appreciate his work.

>"Sup Forums is a Christian pro Truml board"
You are projecting.

We will never attract white women. Women are by nature degenerate and seek to rebel against authority. They will fall in line once everyone else is out of the way.

The tree has to be refreshed with blood from time to time.

Fuck off Australia. America has always about freedom and that entails chaos.

I hope you're at least being paid to try and divide us.

Milo is actually out there destroying the fucking lefties and and exposing the BLM niggers and commies for what they really are, I could not care any less what the fuck he does in his bedroom with consenting adults.

The name of his tour is The Dangerous Faggot Tour for fucks sake, do you not realize how good this is for free speech that there is a faggot that is more or less on our side and is basically immunized to being called a CIS WHITE STRAIGHT MALE by lefties? He is single-handedly tearing them apart at the university and academia levels. What the fuck have you done? Made some dank moonman retweets on your twitter under an alias that can't be traced back to your real name?

yea but he triggers feminist and oddly nigs so he is a good tool to use against sjws who have thin skin and make threats

He's not my idol or representative, but he says things I agree with but can't say...yet.

Bullshit.

You're entitled to your own opinion but I prefer listening to good arguments instead of whining and trying to divide a Sup Forums.
Milo's personal life is irrelevant to the message he promotes.

I have to admit it but he has more balls than any one on Sup Forums even though he is a homo he's won my respect.

Once the point of red-pilling people on sjw's if they then think that homo-degeneracy and jews are acceptable. Milo is so full of nigger cum he could open up a sperm bank.

>I actually have no idea why Sup Forums loves Milo.

pol doesn't love him. but he's a real life shitposter so he's entertaining, and he shits on these PC faggots

have to be impressed with him desu. like, as yourself, what does he actually do ?

he just travels to college to give talks and they protest him ,and he makes money off this.

have to respect the ability to make something out of nothing. literally all he does is troll colleges and twitter using throwaways from Sup Forums

He's a great entertainer.

I enjoy some of what he does. He's a funny guy.

But he's a homosexual degenerate. I've read what he's wrote about taking black cock. He's not one of us and never really will be.

Because it seems like faggots are the only ones with good leadership skills and they need to go and say that fight men must fight back

>EWWWW being gay is GROSS! DEGENERACY!!!

Grow the fuck up. No one is telling you or your family that you need to take cock up the ass. Where do you draw the fucking line? Should alcohol and drug users be banished from the alt-right too because that is "degenerate"?

OP you are no better than a leftist eating their own. Disgusting. And retarded.

I've never given a shit about homos and he's a kike that refuses to get American citizenship. I respect that.

We don't, he's plebbit tier and only luved by the OMG WE BE RIGHT WING GUCCI HAHA DADDY
>milo is for reddit and r/stumpthetrump closetted fags

Because I don't see you bringing shitposting into real life.

his upcoming debate (assuming he doesn't pussy out) with shapiro will prove he's all style and no substance

nothing but a flamboyant provocateur who realised he could get attention by being the darling of the alt-right

>the Jew
Unless you're referring to him then no he doesn't name the jew
> shits on feminists/black supremecists
As he said "muh satire"

>Grow the fuck up. No one is telling you or your family that you need to take cock up the ass. Where do you draw the fucking line? Should alcohol and drug users be banished from the alt-right too because that is "degenerate"?

Yeah it should. the liquid jew (alcohol) is degenerate. So are other drugs. Discipline is what any great society is built upon. The only line I draw is to mark where I will build the wall.

>right wing
I'm not any wing, I'm MAGA.

Sup Forums is not one person and I couldn't care less about where he puts his dick at night.

If you want to win , you need jews

See? He's bullet proof to the opposition so they attempt to divide us from within.

Milo is "Jewish homosexual that has sex with blacks"

You can't argue against him. Don't fucking fall for this Sup Forums for the love of god, you're smart enough to see this as a Jewish division tactic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA being this retarded
>i first listened to milo 2 weeks ago
You shouldn't be allowed out of bed in the morning

>t. ladyboy prostitute on morality
no wonder countries not built by whites are so shit

these people are why no one takes the alt right seriously. if you want legitimate traction on the workd stage, you need to focus more on the movement than the individual. At this point you are just dividing people and giving leftists ammunition against us. And no, the alt-right is not anti gay. I know several redpilled gays.

The whole thing is a kike distraction fest. Ben Shapiro, Milo, Dave Rubin. They are just doing it to trick and distract us goys. They control public discourse by controlling the debate. It is all Jewish theatre.

I'll still watch it though. It will be extremely entertaining.

I like the politics.
I dislike the faggot

>> Muh magic dirt
>> Muh 1776

Crack open a history book, a reliable one, sometime and read up on the history of civil liberties and authoritarian government in America. From the Sedition Act to the Lincoln Administration, it seems that the Founding Fathers were not by any means libertarians like you fantasise.

If America was "founded on liberty", then America died in 1861, when Abraham Lincoln, the closest person to being a Fascist leader of America and Adolf Hitler's favourite President, was elected.

The one thing good that might come of Obama's presidency is destroying Yankee blind faith in a legal document whose authors thought letting the Chosen bring in Negroes to pick cotton was a great idea. We don't live in 1776 anymore. Shocking, I know.

Not a white supremacist, you said? Look at the Third World sometime, and seriously contemplate whether Mestizos and Negroes are seriously interesting in watering "muh tree of liberty".

And one more thing: look up Thomas Jefferson's views on sodomy. I think you'll be surprised.

>these people are why no one takes the alt right seriously.
Those anons are stormfags and cuckservatives, not alt right.

He's a die-hard Thatcherite so he just does what he wants without caring about his own or anyone else's feelings, and you either follow him or you don't.

H-he's hot desu.

shut the fuck up faggot, you're the epitome of what's wrong with everything that's not the alt-right. Stay in your fuckwit degenerate box.

This. He is the ultimate weapon against the progressives. The only argument against him is that he could potentially divide Sup Forums which is ridiculous.

I'm sure the people that are against him on Sup Forums have become confused at whether he really is a new or not.

>people can't like what i don't like.
>why do you like someone that has a similar political point of view

keep worshipping that bible, cleetus. Didn't know canada had rednecks too.

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is kikery. Jewpiro and Milo do not name the Jew. If they the face of the alt-right then we loose. Deus Volt

>the city of your reading comprehension

Holy fuck, Milo isn't reinforcing people to think that his faggot lifestyle is acceptable and good, he uses his fag ways as a shield so the left has nearly zero ammo to attack him with without looking like hypocrites and "homophobes".

What's the point of red pilling people on SJW's? To fucking show them that they will destroy everything they come in contact with and if they get the authoritarian control that they want they will ruin this nation and weaken everything.

What you want will never happen in the next 10-15 years, you are fucking insane, you are not going to get someone up there making speeches about the nigger problem and the commie problem on campus and the importance of virtue and traditional sexuality and families, etc.

But the pathway to get to this nation becoming a worthwhile place again is people like Milo exposing these fucking lunatics and fighting against them.

Do you not realize there are steps taken to get to better places? You need a funny faggot degenerate right now because he is immunized from getting fucking jailed because the left cannot fight him nearly as easy as they can fight a straight white male, which is why the first step in dismantling the left is using the "oppressed" classes in the victim pyramid against them, to let them know they are not the fucking authority on fags, niggers, or anyone else.

Normies are fucking retarded, they will simply see a faggot, a nigger, and a tranny supporting Trump and supporting the Alt-right or conservatism and libertariansism and they will think "Oh, it's not just evil straight white men, the left lied to me". And thus the lefts shitty narrative collapses in on itself.

Triggers SJWs and BLM and supports Trump

Don't care about him sucking cock and observing the Sabbath

Homosexuality is degenerate. If you are a white homosexual and you keep it to yourself and don't bother anybody then we can tolerate it. It is a sick, anti-life deathstyle. But if it is done in secret, behind closed doors then I am happy to look away and ignore it.

Flamboyant faggots who brag about taking nigger cock will be thrown from helicopters with the other degenerates if we ever take power.

t. country built on DUDE WEED and muslims

>Deus Volt
Nice try kike. A Christian would be able to spell that.

Reminder of what the average Milo cuck on Sup Forums is like. This is your movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzttSKJotcU

He causes top tier chimp-outs and exposes BLM what's not to like?

Because is useful... for now.

Degenerate faggot, but a minority. We can use him to our advantage.

moral relativism is a real thing a pedophile is the same as a fag or a straight guy like you theres no inherent difference or value

And you are the leading ruler on what constitutes "degeneracy"? Oh boy, the whole alt right better bow down to you right now, oh wise one. What else is degenerate? Over eating? Smoking? I mean, as long as it's behind closed doors right? Or else we'll have to call the state police to deal with the problem

We don't need bum bandits to make the arguments of the Left implode. They do it by themselves. Just try turning a Leftist's logic against them sometime, it's surprisingly easy.

And anyone who doesn't listen to us just because we're heterosexual white males is already beyond saving.

>m-muh degeneracy!

Is there any actual proof of it being bad or are you just grossed out and therefore wish to kill people like an edgy teen? Face it, none of this stormfag bullshit is ever going to take power. You all talk about the day of the rope and a second holocaust, but nothing ever happens, and you all just keep sitting on Sup Forums and praying away the gay.

As opposed to what?
A nigger shouting down your right to free speech?
A sandnigger who will rape and behead your family?
A liberal cuck who will call you names for disagreeing with cuck?
You're not the perfect person, either.
Fuck your no substance argument.
You have no power here.

i have nothing against gays t.b.h. we have more important things to worry about

nice try milo

So what do you propose? Just saying GTKRWN to the same people over and over again? The skinheads tried that in the 80's and 90's and it did nothing more than turn cuck most whites into accepting mass immigration and negroid crybullying. As much as you want to keep saying "muh Hitler," it just simply doesn't fucking work on normies and it probably never will.

Milo has redpilled more people than anybody here ever has. He comes off as a reasonable normie and shows how retarded leftists are because they're forced to actually debate him instead of using the "straight white male argument." There are many normies that like Milo that find their way to the redpill through listening to him. It's far better than retreating to the corners of Sup Forums and telling people who already agree with us why they should agree with us. Plus, he's only half-juden, the other half is Aryan Greek.

As opposed to not being a nigger fucking faggot you stupid shit.