Prove to me that Taco Bell's mini chicken quesadilla isn't the best tasting best value item on the fast food market...

Prove to me that Taco Bell's mini chicken quesadilla isn't the best tasting best value item on the fast food market right now.

waihfe

I can't

diaheara says otherwise

WENDYS 4 FOR 4 NIGGA

it's garbage, but it's 4 bucks.

If you work for tacobell I have agood idea

I get ill after eating Wendy's without fail. It's trash you literally need a peasants immune system to tolerate it.

I do, I’m at work right now

as Asian, i never had taco bell before.

can you take a pic of the sauce that goes on the crispy chicken quesadilla? i think we got the same sauce at my workplace

Ok well you know those knew breakfast egg sandwichs, what the, or whatever, are they still around, have they been selling popular? What about doritos locos (that was like epicly popular 'new weird idea') is that still around?

Same as all quesadillas

rolling for dick in taco shell
>dubs get

go to del taco, their rice and bean burrito for 89cents is amazing and makes me cum

Spicy soft potato taco is ever so slightly better.

i'm talkin about the box nigger

lol no

reroll

oh you gotta do it now
>taco dick

It’s the same sauce u idiot

Doritos locos tacos are still around, but RIP Doubledilla and regular quesadilla. This new crunchy chicken version is the only one they will make despite being able to buy the doubledilla from the Taco Bell website. They also charge more for tax than any other fast food place in town. I have no idea what that's about.

I get frito burrito with no fritos it has amazing value and taste to me. also 1$ item

SMOKE WEED

Good luck digesting the cheese you lactose intolerant bastard. Bwa ha ha! It's good to be Northern European Caucasian!

i mean the sauce that the box comes in before it's poured into the bottles

Fucking disgusting lazy slob. Using your phone at work.
>what is sanitation
Thanks for that though I'm really gonna do my best to only eat out a few times a year now.

Taco Bell has some of the best food scientists.

Don’t be a pussy have them double toast that shit.

rolling for taco dick

I preferred the flatbreads. Shit hasn't been the same since the baja sauce days. Idk why all the random novelty shit sticks around and the quality flies out the window

12 bags of creamy jalapeño sauce, too lazy to take pic

taco bell doesn't get rid of menu items they just take them off the board. You can still order them since all the components of them are still there.

i think the only thing that tacobell has ever gotten rid of was certain drinks

how popular is that new egg sandwich? with egg on the outside?

so you're telling me i could order a quesalupa

yes the only thing is you have to tell them how to make it sometimes since millennials get pretty lazy

how do you make it

>step 1: Go to google
>step 2: search for "Taco Bell Quesalupa"