So my roommate is the textbook definition of a Tumblr special snowflake. Full retard, transgender/genderfluid...

So my roommate is the textbook definition of a Tumblr special snowflake. Full retard, transgender/genderfluid, clearly mentally ill. So this faggot leaves me passive aggressive post it notes, complains about me and "it's" own friends in group chats while they are in the same room, and all around is the worst. What should I do to him to get rid of "it" / fuck with "it"?

Pic HIGHLY related.

Move out/get a new roomate. Or just accidently misgender them and their friends constantly but pretend it's an accident every time until their heads explode.

I've been in the process of getting a new roommate, but this faggot is spiting me trying to make the whole process impossible. I might take the misgender solution.

Raise questions instead of hiding in the corner

Call it out. Get into a physical confrotation. If it does hit you, call cops char g e it for assault. If it's beta and backs down just be rude as fuck and keep trying to abuse it until it runs. Also flip breaker shutting off power when it's online/playing Vidya games. Also bring over sex partner and make sure you make it as uncomfortable as possible. I've had a similar roommate; just gotta alpha the shit out of it.

They’re posting in group chat, you’re posting on Sup Forums.

Who’s the loser here, kid?

I'm feeling this one, it's beta af. Every time, and I mean every time, we're alone in the appt, he retreats to his room and locks the door. He assumes I'm gonna steal his shit / kill him in his sleep. Time to alpha up.

Sex partner? What language are you talking here, bro? You’re a definite virgin

Also, one day when your home and it's not put all it'd shurvtkvtge mailbox. Literally move it's furniture, things, toiletries into a box and then intentionally dump it out on the lawn/parkinglot/driveway. Unless it's on the lease there ain't nothing that can be done cause like you said it's a Tumblrite beta cuck.

this
kek
don't puss out just because they're loud crybabies...that's not how real life works

Oh...oh...oh...oh...I love this shit
Gimmie her tumblr....Fuckbook,Farcebook...WTFeverBook info so I can laugh at this tumblr snowflake...plz...I'll trade you One Internet and titz

I mention sex partner cause I don't peresume yo know your gender or gender affiliation. Also youre a faggot whom needs advice I'm order to get a new roommate. Dumbass virgin

Get back to Tumblr you mongtard

obviously "assuming gender" and "sex partner" was not meant in a PC tumblr bullshit sense you autistic ungrateful fuck

jerk off into their shampoo and milk.

this

say your pic related

>hurr durr I said mongtard and mentioned another social media wev SD it I frequentl thatll show em'
Go back to bed. I bet you are the roommate in op's story you beta roodypoo. Go jerking off into your mom's panties with your tears as lube.

its, not it's
it's is not the possessive form of it

Gaslight the ever living fuck out of it until it has a mental break down.

HOLY FUCK PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL

Is it male or female?

Fuck "it", I mean, for real, rape that little bitch, "it" will run away for sure.

Instead of asking the internet, fucking man up and talk to them. Quit being a child

Get rid of internet box = Get rid of her/it's/disgusting creature's power

It's not rocket science. Just unhook and hide the wifi box for a couple days.

was in a similar situation. just move out, or make it so unbearable for it that it moves out.

Try that in English, dirty skin

this ×800000000000

Yup. The internet is his lifeline.

The detox will be tough, but maybe it isn't too late for him to see the light of day.

Listen to Milo nd Shapiro talk about trans sea monsters like the one you live with. Just blast it. Get your friends over do the same things what ever this creature and it's farm animal friends do x 1000. Finally, you MUST Misgender the creature INTENTIONALLY and say its because of your religious beliefs.

TAKE ALL FORMS OF ELECTRONIC SHIT

EX. CHARGERS USBS AND PLUGS CABLE BOX INTERWEBS BOX AND MAGIC SHAKEY STICK OF REALLY FEEL GOOD TIMES

HIDE IT IN A BOX, BURY BOX UNDER TOMATO GARDEN

???????

PROFIT