Hey guys, it's been a pretty shitty day and I'm not really sure I want to be here anymore...

Hey guys, it's been a pretty shitty day and I'm not really sure I want to be here anymore. Honestly just want someone to talk to

Bump

Same. What's up?

I don't do drugs but I do drink a lot

I think I finally realized that I'm pretty much replaceable to all my friends. I had a gf for awhile but she left me for some Chad when we both went to college last year. It's finally sunk in how alone I am

Sorry dude that sounds awful. Your friends sound like a bunch of knobs if they'd do that.

It's not their fault. Im just not special enough to really care about having

have a pic of a dog who is having a pretty RUFF day too.

Oh God I'm trash at Mario kart

Am feeling similar. No friends. Just lost my job. Depressed. Tried to see a psychiatrist and he made fun of me. My car broke down last week so I haven't been able to go anywhere. It's a gr8 time.

She looks like she's about to lay down on all her pups

Report that psychiatrist, he honestly shouldn't have a liscense if he does that shit.

I ain't about that

high school gfs never last. its a good thing, soon you will find that out. Even your best bros will move on, its all highschool nonsense.

Time to figure shit out user, that time was supposed to be before you graduate, but now will work.

Yeah ik, just wish I hadn't wasted all four years on her. She wasn't worth it.

Poot poot.

I'm in a similar situation. The breakup is any day now.

Hi op.

Best advice I can give is just rip off the band-aid. You'll feel better once you get it over with. Honestly the dread was the worst part of it for me.

Hey what's up?

Believe in the satanic quads
>749986666

If I did get quads I might as well just an hero and get it over with.