I need help Sup Forumsros i have an ex that is my bestfriend and i hit up her bf and he hates me and shes super upset...

i need help Sup Forumsros i have an ex that is my bestfriend and i hit up her bf and he hates me and shes super upset at me and i want her to like me again what do i do in this situation please help

tell her to give up the pussy

well how did u approach her bf? and why he mad?

fuck off i really need help

he thinks im a faggot and i just said hey i wanna level with you i thinks hes mad she likes me too

not sure though

well you could say that its over and shes just your friend now or you could just say that its over between you and her and that you dont want anything to do with her anymore.

i contacted him like an idiot and thought i could be his bud idk why i want to but i feel compelled to be his friend

if she's you're best friend how come she's your ex.
lmao stupid cuck

Rape her into Stockholm syndrome

cuz its long distance

i would if i could

dude wtf this convo is fucked at some top level shit

lmfao
you are such a pathetic loser

mods plz ban this 12 year old faggot

Denis get over dominque it's not fair. Also learn to censor better Dumbass piece if shit

funny thing is im 20
hes 18
i dont know whats wrong with me

names not denis
lol nor is her name dominique

20 wtf is the minecrafter shit dawg

its her favorite game and we have the most fun there

listen to back to black by amy winehouse and load up another shot of ketamine

that's what i would (will) do

this me please idk what to do anymore

Sage

Stop being such a pathetic loser. Lift and get fit and maybe your next girl won't friend zone you while she's getting plowed by Chad.

true ur comming over as a fucking beta with the "i feel i have to be ur friend" shit all hope is lost

lol mines bigger and better then his. her words and also i do lift

what was i supposed to say whats good fam dawg?

Dude I SAVED the pic, zoom in and removed the censor.nplain as ducking day. You are denis. Your being cubed by dominique and her alpha fucktoy. Go Back to Jizing on your stomach using your tears as lube. Also this site is for 18+. Only preteens and stoners play mine craft. And damn sure you don't do drugs cause then you'd be cool and not getting cuckold. You shit eating roodypoo

the other guy totally feels like hes above u and sais shit like "im not to be fucked with" and u reply with "r u mad at me" thats beta

LOL SIKE shes not in the same state if she was here in my stae i wouldnt have this problem fagoot you just love tryharding to find out my name and hers

look me up im not dennis use my pic

No you find another tree to bark on. You don't mention trolling accounts, you shouldn't need to make a fans profile for secret conversations that he will show her once she is done swallowing his loads of sperm. They will tell all if your mutual friends and never get close to anyone in your shitty friend group. Also go to bed denis.

well ok i guess im not the best at small talk but i didnt wanna immediately say i am more of a alpha

ok op here new mission how do i fix things with her she is hitting me up and telling me she hates me

I don't give a fuck about you or your cuckold of a life. I an interested in g et nudes. A b d why the fuck you persuing a bitch in another tucking state? You FUCKING neet.
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>Acting stupid is funny right?
Go back to wearing your shame as a badge of honour to your underage weebs.

Her bf prob told her to do so, ur basically fucked

Cause you'd be lying

Good. Take a fucking hint

aight i told her to fuck off and im basically done and to tell her fuckboi i hit that first

But you didn't. And we all know you would pay money just go watch them have sex. No one is impressed by your faggotry. Have fun being a cum dumpster neet

whats a neet

>newfag detected
>you must be 18+ to use this site

lol

just revers search my pic