>parents move to Australia in 2010
>work shitty jobs, dad works as a janitor and my mum as a 7/11 attendant
>study hard in school
>get in the best Uni
>get Engineerig degree
>offered a full time position before graduating as a software engineering
>play sports
>have a lovely girlfriend whom I intend to marry
>I'm against degeneracy of all kinds and would even consider myself a nationalist
>pol still hates me because of the colour of my skin something I didn't control, to the point where they would view a white piece of trash bogan in more regard than me despite my achievements

Indentity politics is garbage just judge me on my merits and not something I didn't control you shitty awful human beings

Why do you care about pol in the first place?

Maybe not you, maybe not your children, maybe not even your children's children but someday the streets will call to your descendants and they too will refuse to poo in loo.

I deal with racists on a daily basis and thought it was time to confront them.

Also the reason is because I consider myself redpilled. I don't like what is happening to Western civilisation.

>DESIGNATED

It's not the color of your skin, it's the fact that you won't POO IN THE LOO.

All Indians smell like hot shit. Stop doing that.

No one cares about Indians beyond poop jokes.

>I don't like what is happening to Western civilisation.

Yet here you are crying about the exact same people who are opposed to what's happening to western civilization.

Software engineer*

Sorry I had to type this quick. Bit busy right now. I'll talk to you guys on my lunch break. Hopefully when I come back we can settle this identity politics racist garbage for once and for all and hopefully you will come out of this thread having a newfound respect for Indian people and Indian culture in general.

Sup Forums needs to view me as an ally in their fight for Western civilisation. I'm for the same values as Sup Forums yet I am being viewed as a lesser human being simply because of my skin colour and or place of origin. It needs to stop. Sup Forums needs to recognise that Indians are basically brown white people. We both have high IQs and strong work ethics and want the best for our families. Let's work together.

I would accept you in my country. The skin color is never a problem for me, it's about the culture. If you adapt to the western culture, everything is fine.

Nice life story OP, but can you poo in loo?

>Sup Forums needs to recognise that Indians are basically brown white people. We both have high IQs and strong work ethics and want the best for our families

This is so blatantly fucking false I'm 99% sure you're just baiting.

But for the sake of that 1%, you're the exception, not the rule. If what you say were true, India wouldn't have over half a billion people shitting in the open and living in crippling poverty.

Or why cant you go back to India and try to fix it?
If you are a true patriot you would do something.

this is the real question

he is smart enough to know india is a lost cause?

Don't take it personal, Pajeet. I'm a mudblood cross between a Puerto Rican father and Scottish mother. As long as you have strong conviction and a life without degeneracy or ignorance, even the racists of Sup Forums won't be able to hate that.

However do keep in mind that most Indians are indeed degenerate and ignorant, regardless of skintone, you are an outlier. Wear that with pride.

I will when I get filthy rich from the start up that I'm working on. For now I am helping the Australian economy through my tax dollars which is paying for white NEETs to talk shit about me and my people on the Internet

first he needs to see a real toilet in use, after that he can spread it back to his indian people

POO

No, we hate you because of the smell of your skin. Fuck off with the curry

When he talks about getting a degree yet hasnt even fufilled the hierarchy of needs by pooing in loo...

Smgdhtbqbfh

This is true. Brown and White unite!

What type of "racism" have you ever experienced in the liberal nation of Australia?

Also, Imagine if white expats from dirt poor Eastern European countries moved to Japan, and most were shitty to the local population. Out of those, a couple were smart and became doctors and lawyers. Would the Japanese be wrong to paint most of these gaijin foreigners with some contempt?

Although you aren't a Muslim so you're 1000x better than what's going on in Europe.

when i get filthy rich and you realize you will be forever in a shitskin and smell like curry and money won't fix it

It's wise to remember the words of Yahtzee:
"Believe me, any one who pulls their pants down around their knees, blows all their money on jamming diamonds into their teeth, while living in a slum, and treats women like dogs you can put your knob in, are just as much a ridiculous, poisonous, fuckhead, whether they're black or white."
While this particular quote applies more to gangsters, the general idea is the same. It's not your people pol finds cancerous. It's your peoples retarded backwards members that are cancerous, and like racist rednecks drag us whites down, your poo-in-loo Pajeet's drag you down.

>I don't like what is happening to Western civilisation

You're part of the problem. Too much immigration. You don't belong here, you Bengali Pajeet. You culture, your gods, your total indifference to Western values are part of the degeneracy that is overtaking the West. Your family were economic migrants and nothing more. Go back East and it's a win-win for both of us if you're serious about preserving Western civilization.

you'll always be another incompetent dirty indian in my eyes rahjesh, its nothing personal but i've never met a competent indian and most likely never will. Also your're all so disgustingly ugly i wonder how you breed at all.

When you made this post you were making a reasonable prediction given what you had seen of past behavior.
Are whites not allowed to do the same?

I'm with you OP.

Culture and ideals are more important than race, and some of the Indian people were a good addition to the Empire. Over time even more of them can be civilised.

> CAVEAT:
a White Australia Policy should still be used and immigration from other places should be LIMITED to a select number of individuals like your family. Being allowed in ought to be a privilege and inspiration for those who want to leave their shitty foreign cultures. Welcome to Western Civilisation.

(Also we should only accept Christians from foreign countries)

>racist
>bad

I was feeling it until then. Racism is the #1 solution toward preventing degeneracy. Without Jews and their minions we would literally be utopia.

>racist rednecks

>be poor and rural white
>live around ghetto violent blacks
>decelop contempt for them

Damn what a bunch of evil fucking human beings

uhh indians are literally the laziest cunts to have ever existed.. right after abos of course

What western values are you talking of? You have no background in or appreciation for political philosophy. You're in the west to make money and enjoy a material lifestyle, but that is NOT was Western civilization is about. It's a pleasant ancillary benefit of Western political philosophy and cultural values, it isn't the West. Go home, Pajeet. Shelve your Western plans.

Sup Forums may shit on india all the time, but indians are relatively ok. they are the most successful asian group in western countries. this is a fact that drives chinks insane.

also, i've never heard of indians on welfare. they work, even if it's a shitty cashier job or something.

But can you poo in the loo?

Even the dumbest, poorest, most inbred white rednecks have significantly lower crime rates than ghetto niggers.

You're clearly not as smart as you think you are if you can't figure out that people aren't opposed to the immigration of individuals but to the immigration of the masses.

If you have an immigration of individuals, you have indians or Chinese or whatever coming to Australia and becoming Australians.

If you have an immigration of masses, you have Indians and Chinese or whatever coming to Australia and staying Chinese or Indians.

So no one gives a fuck about your "success story." No one is talking about you. We're talking about the thousands of your brethren coming here shitting in the streets, working as taxi drivers or in curry joints, eating up billions in social programs and never bothering to learn the language and culture.

Now fuck off you shit troll.

>come from dirt poor family from Hydrabad
>parents move to Australia in 2010
How does that work then? Are they illegals?

A lot of the negative stereotyping probably comes from how shitty Indian culture is, rather than your shade of brown. Go full straya and prove em wrong, buddy.

This chart is misleading due to the tendency of Indians to live 10 to a house, which greatly inflates the household income.

>I'm basically white guys!
You'd do well in Brazil

Still working on it.

Yes you must has strong understanding and love for western political philosophy much like the high intellectuals of Sup Forums before you can truly be one of the dank meme spouting conservacucks thats what western civilization is about

which uni?

No. Hating an entire race IS bad.
Culturism is better. Some cultures are just plain retarded. Jewish culture included.
>rural
>living around inner city blacks
Fucking kekerino.
>be inbred white fuckwit
>just finished blowing a load in my sister
>sitting on my front porch holding my shot-gu- i mean freedom dispenser
>see nigger
>awhellnaw.png
>finish my beer, crumple it and throw it aside
>point my freedom-dispenser at the coon
>"We don' want your kind 'round here"
>as he turns around and looks at me in shock, I pump a few rounds of freedom in his chest
>dispensing buckshot freedom has left me with a massive erection
>go inside to get rid of it with my sister
>she's not there, so have a gay romance with my father
>later on pray for forgiveness for my sin from my lord and savior gawd.
Because for the most part, they don't really break the law, and when they do, they keep it quiet

>I'm going to get filthy rich in Australia
>then I'm going go back to India and take my australian money with me
>don't worry, I'll pay taxes for a couple of years that makes up for taking wealth out of Australia
Get doused in petrol you fucking currynigger.

>I am being viewed as a lesser human being simply because of my skin colour and or place of origin

You're the one who brought this up. You don't have a skin color or place of origin on Sup Forums unless you want to have one.

the fact that you care about what Sup Forums thinks of you makes you pathetic

>>have a lovely girlfriend whom I intend to marry

Race?

I'm in the same boat since I'm from Bangladesh. I try to redpill all the people I can because most are cucks unaware of the Jewish problem but this nation is doomed if Mexicans and niggers keep breeding like rabbits. Before the racewar can begin, the masses need to be redpilled or you will be white men will fight amongst themselves. Stop bitching about racism online and actually do something productive for western civilization.

>Go back East and it's a win-win for both of us if you're serious about preserving Western civilization.

Fuck it, we dont need hard working engineers in the Western Civilization

A paki like yourself.

>thinking I care about western civilization

all that civilization is absolutely worthless if it forces your people to die, Pajeet. There is billions of you fucers and all across the western world whites are being invaded and losing control of their own countries and will become the targets of extinction.

Doesn't matter if your country is conquered with assault rifles or ballots. The effect is the same.

lol a Bangladeshi thinks he'd be on the right side of a racewar, implies he's not the problem.

Nah, he'd do even better in Argentina

Can you imagine that piece of shit. They're lower than streetshitters and tries to ach high and mighty. I no longer care for American posters since they all niggers, asians or spics and completely retarded.

look whos talking

He's not Bengali he's Hyderabadi so hopefully Telugu and not an Urdu speaker if you know what I mean. Lots of muslims in Hyderabad. India had to take it by force because it didn't willingly join the new republic in 1947.

You won't be able to have white nationalist states without redpilled white people m8. Half of the white people would cuck against their races anyway. Pajeets are the smallest part of the problem.

im white yo

aur jao Australia...enjoy your 'better life' Ganesan.

I work for a small start-up and earn 2 times more than you i bet and am proud of my lineage and race.

Shame on you lame, self-pitying beta manners. If you were here in India, i'd have my dog poop in your garden like a cuck that you are. Hell i'd even poop myself. End of the world. oh no ..Pol is bullying me :( FUCK OFF BUSH LEAGUE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PIECE OF KANGAROO DICKSHIT.

get knotted, Chip

Whites have objectivity and meritocracy and this makes room for appreciating even nonwhites.
Nonwhites have the big man of the village and the terror spiral he set up to guarantee a status quo.
The languages and spices are different but almost all nonwhite cultures work the same fundamental way.
Would OP be anything but a smear in the Ganges without white people? Would his own people ever be as generous to him as we are?

You'll always be Indian, never Australian.

Your parents abandoned their nation to invade one that didn't need foreign immigration.

Go fuck yourself rapefugee I live In my country.

>Can you imagine that piece of shit. They're lower than streetshitters and tries to ach high and mighty. I no longer care for American posters since they all niggers, asians or spics and completely retarded

T. Mestizo

I live in mine too bich nigger
fite me

>I work for a small start-up and earn 2 times more than you i bet and am proud of my lineage and race.
>Being proud of a street-shitting, genetically inferior race
>Being proud of being paid in funny money

Top zozzle

As long as you're not a mudslime we don't mind.

Hydrabad is Latin for "bad water". Water is in toilets, therefore toilets are bad by proxy. Since toilets are bad, Indians resort to shitting in the street. And since Indians shit in the street, I tell them "poo in the loo".

You only have yourselves to blame. This is all the evidence I need.

>t. tyrone. You ain't fooling anyone.

I live in Arizona so keep it that way you bean nigger.

Jesus fucking Christ, can you guys type one post without mentioning shit?

I don't touch niggers.

Indian

I don't race mix

that's ok, i don't touch pusi as biches

Until the Méxicans move in and have a little ethnic cleaning party nigger.

go fuck yourself

You are ok on my book as long as you don't touch a white woman
Yeah racemixing is shit, Brazil is the living proof of that

>funny money
American education.

Silicon valley just bought my company with top American Dollar. They literally begged us, just like your mum did at night. Enjoy your poverty, Riley. Stay deluded.

I just understand why idiots like you pour out your hears here. It's all satire, m8.

Can you guys ever say or do something without invoking Christ you genocidal maniacs?

Sup Forums is full of retarded racists who think they are smart for having watched a YouTube video or read a spicy meme. They are powerless to do anything about the changes in the world and are getting cucked by niggers and migrants so they take comfort in belittling any other groups they feel superior to.

The majority at Sup Forums think that just because they have white skin that they are great, even though they themselves haven't and never will achieve anything great in their lives.

Keep your hands off of white women, and you're good in my book.

Outside of your feces issue, I think Indians are based.

Working on winning over this indian cutie I have in my school's lab.

I wonder how easy it'd be to win over an indian family by mentioning a strong hatred for mudslimes?

I don't hate you. You're the good kind of immigrant family, I'd want you in my country. Your parents obviously raised you to have have respect for education.

>totally brown guy against white genocide
>straya flag
Being this new

Why would someone who worships a thousand arms talking elephant hybrid care if I speak the lords name in vain

>We're talking about the thousands of your brethren coming here shitting in the streets

Has that ever happened outside of Poolooland?

>working as taxi drivers or in curry joints

How dare they work as taxi drivers or serve people curry, the nerve of them!

>eating up billions in social programs
Indians and Asians get the least gibs of any race, educate yourself.

>culture
>canada
>culture

of course she's indian, your parents would lose the dowry and lets be honest, no Australian will actually have you.

I hate Asians who do this. Sucking up to the white man may gain you his favour but he will always look down on you as second. As Julius Caesar said; "It is better to be first in a village in Gaul than second in Rome".

Your people sucked up to the British for 300 years and what did they get? A lifetime of extortion. After all India did to support the British Empire Australians still look down on you as shit on their shoes. Time to wise up and tell the whites to go fuck themselves rather than continuing to lick their ass by throwing other oppressed groups under the bus

>mexican thinks he's above anybody

What have your people invented in the past 500 years? The taco? Fuck off you stupid spic.

You shouldn't want any immigrants. You're the reason we're dying.

You're all right Indian man, your culture is shit, but your curry is based.

Tbh I don't think people on Sup Forums hate you as much as you think. It's more of just something to crack a joke

Srebrenica

Intelligent and skilled foreigners can come in, but only if there's a labour shortage.

This.
And make sure you get everyone to riot against the evil white people. Say that you've had enough and provoke a war, and explicitly state white people are responsible for everything, promoting the hate.

That should probably wake Europe up