Newfag needs help, /b

newfag needs help, /b.

I have an ex over, but not for sexual reasons. I was fucking a couple years back, but she got on meth soon after, and it's untelling what happened from there. I don't want to have sex with her, but should I let her suck my dick? she just had a miscarriage, and her family was surprised that she came back clean, but can't certain things lie dormant and be passed off?
also, pic sorta related

Hey dipshit, I'm a newfag too, but not one so stupid as to actually fucking post and oust myself as a newfag
Just fucking lurk more

good thing this is anonymous, because I couldnt care less. lol answer the question.

didn't you just contradict yourself tho?

I still lack the replying/creating boards xp. other than that, I'm not so new.

the thing is, she is still fuckable. I'm just sketched about contracting hpv or something worse. lolol, encourage me to do bad things, guys.

bump

Dude i would never let a meth-bitch suck my precious cock
Fuck dat fuck

you really can't tell that she even touched it, she just caught some charges and ruined her name with it. but the fact still lies, that she was on the shit.

I mean, I love drugs. I smoke trees every day, whatever money is left gets thrown towards some white girl. the occasional nunu, and xan as well. but that shit isn't a normal person's thing.

How do you know she is really clean? Besides who knows how much dick she sucked to get the meth shit ?
I would'nt even touch her dude

literally just her word. lol she touched my dick through my pants, and I made it clear that nothing was going down. I have other bitches I can fuck just next door, it's just the ease that makes me even want to. at the same time, I'm glad I second guessed myself to the point of starting a thread on /b. because I'd probably be getting my dick sucked by a meth banger atm.

also, if you're bragging about being clean, you probably aren't clean.

This

fuck that guy just let her suck it

>quoting the same person twice

Lurk more newfag

How to troll x, pol and b?

enlighten us

Wow, you can fuck like a buncha chicks and you still use Sup Forums?

lolol, c'mon m8, that's just a stereotype.

on /fit just say overweight women are THICC