I am extremely bored looking for some good tv or movies to watch...

I am extremely bored looking for some good tv or movies to watch. I am extremely hard to please when it comes to media so post things that at least have decent writing or can be funny. I don’t mind low brow humor as long as it is funny. I also hate dramas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zbm1kJzdv1M
youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM
youtu.be/qmkfO55oO90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just for reference here are some suggestions I got that I did not like
It
Marvel agents of shield
BoJack horseman
All Disney movies
Arrival
F is for family
The defenders
Jessica Jones
Supernatural
The gifted
Legion

Jack off and go to sleep

The Life and Times of Tim
Nathan For You
Vice Principals
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Some of the all-time greats.

If you didn't like bojack horseman you have pretty bad taste. Go rewatch some shit you do like I guess.

Of all of these, Nathan for You has got to be the most ingenious due to the format.

Proof: youtu.be/zbm1kJzdv1M

Already watched Tim and curb your enthusiasm. Will give the others a try

I personally loved Bojack but it took a bit to get really into it. I wasn't so much at first but once you have a grasp on the characters and watch them start to involve that's when it really hooks you. It's definitely very different than most shows out there.

Sorry, I don’t like annoying characters in a comedy drama with terrible jokes.

Vice Principals is like an even more sociopathic, refined version of Eastbound and Down without Kenny Powers being an annoying fuck constantly.

*evolve

I watched almost all of it and really started to hate it the more I watched. BoJack is just an unfunny loser who does edgy shit from time to time. I feel like it wants to be a comedy but the jokes aren’t funny and it focuses to much of the drama of ridiculous situations.

This is very true actually. Anyway here's more Nathan for You because everybody needs to watch this show.

youtu.be/f2rgzsO-AMM

Just torrent every episode and start from the beginning and it'll blow your mind. This show is unbelievable and hilarious.

Watching this now. First episode and I’ve already had some chuckles.

Just wait until Walton Goggins becomes unhinged (Lee Russel). It only gets crazier and crazier, I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the second and final season.

A few more greats:
Human Giant
Upright Citizens Brigade
Party Down
Haters Back Off
The Birthday Boys
Mr Show (obvious)

youtu.be/qmkfO55oO90

I hope this thread doesn't die completely because even though OP is gone, I would still like suggestions of what to watch.

Animu

Black mirror

No

Don't die motherfucker