The medication I have won't kill me unless I take 50+ while I was prescribed only 40

The medication I have won't kill me unless I take 50+ while I was prescribed only 40.

It's like they anticipate suicides.

I don't want to make a fucking mess for firemen and police to clean up. I don't want to blow my brains out for my family to identify my mangled body.

I just want to die. I want to be dead and I don't want to inflict more pain on others than i need to.

I can't wait for a helium tank to come in the mail. Amazon says it will be at least 3days.

My parents and my friends don't deserve to find my mutilated body. I just need to die quietly.

How can I die quietly

Please tell me. I am in so much pain. I just don't want a bloated corpse to be their last memory of me.

Please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please.

Please help me

I'm sitting here watching stranger things as if it matters. I will be dead soon, so what is the purpose of releasing dopamine in my brain at this point? This is some last meal shit.

I've read about botched suicide attempts. Who the fuck fails at killing themselves? I will do it right

I just want you to know that I loved you, Sup Forums.

I've been here since the beginning. I have always been here.

I am 27 now and my wife is leaving me. I have nothing to live for. I thought if I was ever single I might relish in my money, without anyone else to support.

Oh how I was wrong.

I wanted to get rich. I am kind of there now. Now I don't have anyone else to support. But it isn't what I thought.

Hilarious that after all these years this is the thread I can't get anyone to reply to.

I guess that is just how it is.

Good bye. I fucking love you guys

>don't take all the meds, save them
>get new batch
>continue until you have more than enough

Exact same problems here m8. I don't really care about people finding my body, I'm just a pussy for not doing it already. I wonder if slicing veins in a filled bathtub would work. But then someone has to call the cops before you start decomposing.
Also I failed at hanging, the rope broke.
this too

bb, be good a good boy, be an hero

Buddy, everyone's life has potential. Climb out of the rut and find success in your own way.

can i get some of that dosh before you off yourself fam?

Am this user.

I'm all for freedom of choice when it comes to suicide, so I'm not going to talk you out of it. But I am curious to what specifically makes you want to kill yourself, though. Why do you want to die? Looking for more detail than you've provided.

See you, Space Cowboy.

This looks interesting

me too. I like living but am dirt fucking poor

You can EASILY find helium tanks locally, if you can't wait 3 days.

you can buy a helium tank at any party store. cpap mask at any pharmacy.

stream it faggot

Well, seeing as your divorce is still fresh, it would be kinda dumb to act on your current feelings. After a while it gets better, you just have to realize that life goes on whithout her. You just have to get through this. Even more so considering you're still fairly young

Ikr dude has gotten laid, has friends, parents and money. Dumbass and a douche for ditching the thread. I'm this guy and want to die due to having major health problems and for being an autist who realistically can't achieve his dreams.
>inb4 the world is your oyster meme

Really though?

I have rewired my brain to expect a life with her.

She always told me she would never leave me. And now she is because she needs to "find herself"

I changed everything about myself for her. I was nothing when I met her. I made myself rich for her. I made myself something for us and our family. I did everything for her.

> mfw OP probably died not knowing people actually started replying to his thread

pills are the worst because they have like 30% success rate... best is to freeze to death or suffocate in a car

It is my fault for marrying young. She was 19.
I thought that, maybe, I had hit a fucking gold mine finding a hot, lovely girl that wasn't a used up slut.

She is a used up slut how though, at least. I like to think I've ruined her for any future man that may want her. I have came in her pussy and asshole so many times, I can't imagine another man wanting to have her after me. She will lie about her past like all women do and shack up with some beta male that majored in something safe like computer science once she's "found herself"

Go MGTOW and dream bigger dreams than hoes.

Caring enough about about a female to fucking kill yourself over it, is about the most "beta male" thing you can do

The thing is, if you are with somebody for a long time, as you said, your brain is rewired and you cannot imagine a life without her. At least not until you actually give living without her a try. It's a typical breakup scenario, it takes some time for you to adjust, but it works out in the end. In my case, I was even glad we broke up after a few years. You might just go through the five stages of grief, and the last one is acceptance, so there's that.

Also, if you made something out of yourself for her, why not put it to use elsewhere? Would be a shame for you to work on yourself only to tear it down like this.

>The knowledge of good and evil
>Divide and conquer
>The Hegelian Dialectic
>Ordo ab chao
>Hidden in plain sight
>Passive aggression
>Killing with kindness
>alchemy
>hermetics
>Double entendre
dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>Steganography
ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
noun
the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.

>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.

nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

Learn. Teach.

END THE PANDEMIC

I've given her fucking everything. I bought the clothes on her back, the car she drives, literally everything she has.

Yet she still needs to leave me and "find herself" I fucking hope finding herself doesn't mean fucking her way across Europe like most millennial women. If that's what she does I will fucking find her and beat the fuck out of her pretty face then blow my brains out on her parents front yard.

Not really. Most people have had somebody before. One just has to accept that. Virgins are hard to come by, anyways.

And if she had a lot of sex with the same guy, I wouldn't call her a slut. It's healthy, you know.

>I will fucking find her and beat the fuck out of her pretty face
do this

>then blow my brains out on her parents front yard.
not his

if you commit suicide for a woman you are a weak man.

you will get over it in a month or few. Go fishing for some plenty fish in the sea

This mindset is the reason sex is becoming nothing more than recreation.

You can't really blame her, staying with a single person all your life seems kinda frightening at the age. You might be left wondering just what else is out there. It took me three girlfriends to just realize what I actually want. You might try something else as well, that might just put thing into better perspective

nah he should do both

dude don't kill yourself because some useless cunt left u. plenty more cunts to fuck in the world. show the bitch you dont need her. go fuck 50 more cunts. if you kill yourself she wins. dont let the cunt win.

> if you commit suicide for a woman you are a weak man.

You are right. I would align with you in any other scenario, the only thing is that with this particular woman I become weak.

She makes me weak. She has never had control over me, but she makes me weak.
I have realized this when she told me she was leaving me, I wept like I never have before. I haven't cried since I was a kid, but she made me weap like a bitch. I even called my mom to see if she could help because I'm so broken. We haven't talked in months.

You know if you injected these tablets either iv or intramuscular then you will increasing how much of the drug your body will absorb quite significantly especially if you iv but thats alot of tablets so go with the intro muscular technique.

Its normally best in these cases to do 2 things to kill yourself so if one fails you have a back up.

Ignore me

Well.. nah. Sex is part of relationships, deal with it. Saving sex for marriage is an extreme, just like having sex with pretty much anyone. Two people in a relationship having sex is just optimal.

You’re an insecure, controlling asshole. Let her go, and consider your financial losses a lesson in being a dumb fuck. You drove her away. Her parents are innocent. Now go jump off a bridge.

I don't agree with your stance, given how little we know of the situation, but I do have to admit these are some nice quad-trips you have there

dude women are so fucking useless you really just have to stand up like a man and get over it.
i know how hard it is. i know the pain you're feeling. but its simply not worth becoming suicidal over.
believe be i know the pain, the deep, awful hurting you feel. turn it into something useful don't let a single fucking USELESS vagina DESTROY your life get on with your shit, man.

i can absolutely 100% guarantee that if she found out you had commited suicide she would not feel bad at all it would just lift the weight off her shoulders so she can go fuck another dude.

>dude women are so fucking useless

fckin retard my woman is ten times more intelligent than me

i got you

go to thailand. fuck ladyboys. OD on yama

I agree with you 100%

It's just that I have become the person I am because of this particular woman. I built my little empire for her. Without her nothing means anything.

Maybe I should just shut the fuck up and carry on. I don't know. That sounds impossible.

Then you must be double digit IQ

Found the cuck

Beta: The Post

Dont kill yourself over a woman. Maybe if she was, like, the love of your life and she died and shit, but not over your situation. fight through the pain, process it, and move forward. Its not worth it, man.

traps gay

isn't commercially available helium diluted?

don't make me laugh.

>That sounds impossible.
dude i know the pain makes it feel nearly impossible. but you have to try your best. don't let her bring you down. this was a valuable life lesson for you. never "build your empire" for a woman it will only end up like this.

live and learn dude, the best you can do is never let something like this happen to you again.

Welp, now you've got all that empire for yourself. Why not put it to use, then? Maybe it will help you find a woman that would do something for you for a change

Im not going to get karmicaly involved in this. go do your research you lazy faggot

Also, stop being such a faggot

Acting like you wanna do deserves this suffering. What's wrong with you? First I thought "good man, don't want to make a mess" , than came the "ex's parents part" ... .

Helium is very rare. Do not waste precious resources on your beta cuck ass. Thanks.

1) go in a quiet place like a lake or a forest.
2) assure you're comfortable.
3) take sleeping pills
4) get gassed in your car while fall asleep.

You're nothing but an animal.

This is Sup Forums right?

5. Drink booze
6. Don't forget to cover the car seat with plastic foil

>plastic foil

plz explain

you on drugs?

Next car owner will thank you. Car smells like hell and lose a lot of his worth.

buy flowers,shitloads of them, everykindd big and small. fill up your room with them, dont leave any space for anything else, then shut your windows, and place wet towels under the door so no air leaving. write for last time your last thoughts and go to sleep like every day, you will never wake up

I meant wtf is plastic foil

Drive to the countryside and shoot your head open there, over a vegetable patch or wild flowers, free fertiliser for the soil so that in death you can help something beautiful grow.

You're nothing but a cuck. Why are you on Sup Forums, again?

nice

But please write a warning on the door. It was 5 years ago. A suicide killed the mother and a firefighter - the suicider survived.

Jump in front of a truck on the highway. I've done it at least a dozen times now, and it's killed me quickly every time.

OP I'm feeling the exact same pain as you are right now. I don't have anything to add to it. We're in the same boat. Just thought I'd let you know there's someone else out there sharing the same feelings.

"Plastic foil" is a wrong word - constructed by a German ("Plastikfolie" , "Aluminiumfolie" ...). Correct word: plastic film

life is beautiful, even if we have to carry a heavy burden
galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

you sound like a little bitch