Walk around normal, working class neighborhood

>walk around normal, working class neighborhood
>everyone wearing scruffy looking clothes that are either baggy or too tight
>half the people are landwhales and if they're not they ruin their bodies anyway with shitty tattoos and piercings
>go downtown for job interview where there are a lot more middle-upper class people
>everyone is fit and wearing well fitting clothes, qts everywhere in hot professional skirts or sun dresses showing off their tan legs sans tacky body art and no edgy, shaved heads or short hair
>only exceptions are the plebs working at restaurants or as parking/valet attendants

Does this happen in your country or not?

How do we fix normal people?

didnt read lmao

Thanks for the bump though

I'm wondering if there are any similar differences in countries that aren't as fat as America.

>Go outside of the center of Moscow
>Everyone looks like a subhuman

Even the females? Pics on Sup Forums would have me believe most Russian females are qt by western standards.

>it's a delusional middle class suburbanite shits on the working class episode

I live in the city, just not downtown. It only took me four or five stops on the el train to get there. My family and the neighborhood I live in are working class.

Yes, they too. No one posts ugly(i.e. average) Russian girls since no one gives a fuck about them, but they make the most part of the population.

Yet people often post ugly american, brit, and german girls. I wonder why russian girls are put on a pedestal on Sup Forums.

It's just a stereotype. I've been to many European countries and I wouldn't say Russia has more beautiful girls at average. Also, foreigners don't hang on VK (Russian facebook) where all the real photos are.

Which European country, in your opinion, has the largest amount of beautiful girls on average?

Can't say really, but capitals have the most I'd say. Even though there are many rapefugee-tier women nowadays due to the shitty migration politics.

Yes absolutely. All the time i go from the Parisian frontier where i live down to the center, the difference is shocking.

First thing is, especially once you pass the bridge to the left bank, you start seeing only white people
(well statistically a considerable amount of them gotta be jewish but whatever)
No one is wearing joggings or shit like that, you have people in suits everywhere, and you actually see hipsters and shit
Women are actually good looking
Even the buildings turn from commie blocks to proper good looking buildings, all the shops are luxury shit for tourists not lidl and kebab

It's kind of depressing because i am not rich enough to live there t b h

>the rich are healthier and better dressed than the poor

Wow, SHOCKING new observation OP. I'm sure you'll win wide acclaim in the world of academia for this stunning revelation.

well once upon a time the rich were fat with very extravagant bad taste clothes and the poor were thin with plain normal clothes

today the situation is completely reversed

In Russia, poor people are often skinny too. Although, they're skinny-fats usually. Not fit. And ok clothing today don't cost a lot and can be bought almost everywhere.

>It's kind of depressing because i am not rich enough to live there t b h
Iktf. Hopefully in at least a few years I can move there or at least somewhere nicer.

Decent looking clothes and healthy food aren't always expensive. They choose shit on purpose and I wonder why.

they have money for tattoos, piercings, neon colored hair dye, iphones, and nikes, but not for some plain clothes and lean meats and brown rice? they make weird choices

It costs time and money to go to the gym. It costs time and money to eat healthy. Fatty foods are cheap, easy to get and provide the proles with a momentary release from their troubles through a sugar rush. Further, poor people are often socialized into eating like shit because often times their parents don't have the time to cook for them.

>It costs time and money to eat healthy
Not it's not.
>Fatty foods are cheap, easy to get and provide the proles with a momentary release from their troubles through a sugar rush
And it also provides troubles with your digestive system, unlike healthy food.
>Further, poor people are often socialized into eating like shit because often times their parents don't have the time to cook for them.
Muh I can't cook for myself. Just lay and die already, pathetic piece of shit.

>It costs time and money to go to the gym.
All it costs is a couple of hours a week to run around the neighborhood and do some pullups at the park.
>It costs time and money to eat healthy
Getting veggies on sale and chicken to make stirfry takes no more time or money than eating like shit.
>Fatty foods are cheap, easy to get and provide the proles with a momentary release from their troubles through a sugar rush. Further, poor people are often socialized into eating like shit because often times their parents don't have the time to cook for them.
That's true, my parents turned me into a landwhale when I was younger. I guess the biggest problem is education. I learned how to cook healthy and exercise on Sup Forums. Maybe we could advertise Sup Forums so people can learn how to stop being fatties.

I can confirm, i'm rich and i'm beautiful and dress well

post pics

Fuck off tradcon scum.

I'm not poor or unable to cook you dumbass bydlo, I'm just indicating some factors which contribute to many poor people being fat.

oh, i thought you were a qt grill since yuo said you were beautiful

you are handsome though. im jelly

>born poor
>stay poor

>born rich
>stay rich

woah what a big surprise

I get it that you were talking for bydlos of your country and my post was an answer for "them" to show that their excuses are pathetic.

>born middle class
>middle class doesn't exist anymore

>be poor now

>have to hang out with the rich people since at least they are white like me but i it's killing me to afford like 100€ every time i go hang out with them
>don't want to hang out with my fellow poor people since they are all niggers

How about moving to some smaller town where everyone is white and it doesn't take 100 euro to hang out with friends?

when i finish my studies sure

Too bad there is no place to moving in Russia from Moscow. Although I can afford living here but I hate this city and there's no escape.

What about St. Petersburg?

[spoiler]you were never middle class, literally what defines a middle class is its ability to resist social change[/spoiler]

>middle class never shrinks or grows

The middle class doesn't exist. There is only prole and bourg

It is even worse. Weather is complete shit, wages are lesser, infrastructure is a complete disaster. At least in Moscow, some central districts are ok.

It may take time to cook a healthy meal but another problem I feel in the US is proportions. People cook too much here and then try to eat all of it in a single day.

Yeah, people in shows like my 600lbs life ate portions each of which was like my daily ration. Don't know why did they do it though.

True. Also, tons of stuff you wouldn't expect to be super unhealthy in America is actually full of sugar, such as most breakfast cereals and bread.

>breakfast cereals
As everywhere. They're full of shit even though names contain something like FITNESS or DIET. Same for some dairy products. You need to check everything you eat 2bh.

They get used to it since their stomach expands to contain its contents. Then when it's been a few hours and their stomach is empty they feel hungry again and need to fill it with the same amount of food to not feel hungry.

That's also why when I haven't eaten in a long time I feel full really quick since my stomach has shrunk and needs less food to fill it.

Basically fat people need to stop eating such large meals for a few days or weeks so their stomachs will shrink and they won't need as much food to feel full. It worked for me and losing all that fat.

>don't know why they do it

They're like heroin addicts but with food. Most of them were either beaten or molested as children for some reason, idk if that has something to do with their lardass behavior

The question is how did they start to eat that excessive amount of found. If I ate more than I need I probably wouldn't be able to eat for a long period of time. Maybe one big breakfast will be enough for a whole day. It's extremely unhealthy, but I just won't feel hungry.

Yeah i live outside of the center and normally dress pretty shit or average at best. everytime i go to the center i feel self conscious about how awful im dressed but i really cant be fucked to invest in a nice wardrobe and everyone in my part of the city dresses like shit so w/e

>Most of them were either beaten or molested as children for some reason
Noticed that too. Not most although. But maybe I haven't seen many series.

> invest in a nice wardrobe
Dude just go to H&M, buy decent looking jeans/trousers and oxford shirt. And don't wear it with running shoes. It doesn't take a lot of money.

what kind of middle class job even resists social change then ?
office shit mostly got dropped to lower class
civil servants got dropped to lower class
policemen and soldiers got dropped to lower class

you mean craftsmen ? my father did skilled manual labour, it got replaced by machines, so besides social change (which is kind of vague tb h) it didn't resist technological change

and for example plumbers seem to be resisting social change perfectly well, but, one day will come plumbers will become obsolete too, does that mean they were never middle class either ?

if nobody resists, then you may as well argue middle class never existed

Wearing boots is so damn uncomfortable I like to just wear my Adidas

Also just buying nice clothes isn't enough, you have to get them tailored, iron them, etc and it really is just too much hassle with little reward in return

>you have to get them tailored
Unless you are grossly deformed that's not the case for most clothing bought in stores

I wear something like the pic related and it's extremely comfy.
>iron them
Like any other clothes, don't you?

They often start young. For instance, my parents always praised me when I ate a lot as a child for some reason. They'd talk about me eating an entire large pizza when I was eight with pride. I think it's because they were poor when they were young and didn't have access to as much appetizing food. Maybe other people had similar experiences as I did and that's why they're used to eating large portions. Though I guess this isn't as common in other countries so maybe it has something to do with the food culture in this country.

Also My parents were abusive and I may have sought food as comfort.

>For instance, my parents always praised me when I ate a lot as a child for some reason. They'd talk about me eating an entire large pizza when I was eight with pride
Same in Russia. People usually force a child to eat all the dish even if he's not hungry at all. They say "one spoon for mommy, one spoon for daddy" and so on.

Yeah I think this happens pretty often. It makes sense because food is the only "drug" kids have access to when they're young so it becomes a lifelong vice

>driver (taxi, uber, postal service, package delivery, food delivery, trucker, limo, etc.) is one of the most common occupations and pays enough to live on decently
>tfw autonomous cars will soon be everywhere
What will happen to the suddenly dozens/hundreds of millions of unemployed? ;_; How will it affect the economy?

My drug was music 2bh. Then alcohol and weed when I have turned 18. Now I think I have kinda recovered from the shitty childhood.

That is a good point. Adults will ingest alcohol or weed to feel better. Kids don't normally have that but they have food and that habit carries through to adulthood.

>What will happen to the suddenly dozens/hundreds of millions of unemployed?

Gommunism

idk you're fucked probably

in the future that is featured in propaganda the project is "universal income" and legalized weed so you become basically an obese mindless consumer slave

either that or we all die in ww3

(btw i understand low-skill well-paid service/office jobs like the previous generation got was a one-time-thing and was a pure result of where society was at the moment
but jobs such as craftsman or soldier or nurse or farm-owner have been 'middle class' since pretty much the fucking dawn of time, some even made it into caste systems, and today all of us are poor, hence why honestly i think it's not only due to social reasons this time)

>tfw didn't get into music until I started smoking pot which enhanced the experience for me and helped me to pick out all the individual instruments/voices whereas before it was just one jumble

>idk you're fucked probably
I wasn't asking for myself but for society in general. I think it will be the most disruptive innovation before AI comes into fruition.

For me, it was also one big mess (one mess + vocals actually), especially considered I didn't have money for good equipment, but I used to listen to angry and emotional music and that gave me something special. But the music on weed is another level, yeah.

>child eating an entire pizza

hahahahaa what the fug

In Russia, we've got 20' pizzas. Maybe a child could eat it.

S-stop bullying eight year old me, he just wanted to please his parents for once. The shits wer punishment enough let alone your teasing.

i laugh but my sympathies are with you friendo

Okay. Thanks for your sympathies nice guy.

Murlocs and elois

>tattoos and piercings
Why are these suddenly so popular in the last ten years? If I take the subway now it seems like everyone in the train car has at least one of either.

something something hebrews I suppose

>he hasn't taken the classpill

Dude
I'm a unique individual and need to express myself so everyone knows it
Lmao

thats a nice picture of chi town

ok sure do classpill me user

This being the future, unless you do something about it.

I walked across that bridge and the water was beautiful today, a really nice shade of turquoise in the bright sunlight. Made me want to swim in it since it was a bit hot in my suit. The river more inland tends to be darker like a normal river.

Google class consciousness.

why is it always me that has to do it and never you ?
to keep on with that matrix reference it's like i am neo but every single one of the other internet users in the world decided to be the old black woman that bends the spoon and sits on her ass telling me about the world and doesn't do shit

wtf I love communism now

>walk through amsterdam
>tourists everywhere on the street
>take the metro
>black people everywhere
>step into university
>10/10 hot looking white people everywhere
>never seen a black person or Moroccan here
Ah, noice!

I'm not kidding either.

>not living at your university then

Like it's often the case with communism in theory it's great but in practice there is no class consciousness at all

I don't feel any camaradery towards your average algerian and i assume it's the same for them
I don't have bad relations with them either but we clearly aren't part of the same kind of social groups, so we just ignore each other

From that point onwards it's hard to imagine we could form a common movement for common political interests

Now mind you there was actually a very popular movement which did that here, égalité&reconciliation, trying to unite nationalism and communism, at first it was like
>"jewish bankers brought muslims here to lower everyone's wages ! proletarians of all colours unite against the capital, vote fn to oppose the system"
but quite recently they changed and it's like
>"jewish media is criticizing muslims way too much, there's no problem with muslims ! the fn is basically israel's party at this point, and if you disagree you are probably an identitarian judeo-white male"
which goes to show muslims really do ruin everything they touch
afaik they are still #1 news website in the country, they are only classified far right because they are antisemitic but in my opinion they are more far left nowadays

Different user, how's this? I live out in the NW suburbs.

i forgot how pretty chicago can be

this isn't pretty pic lol but a good OC

So the average frenchperson is redpilled when it comes to the jews?

isnt it mostly farms or like really middle of nowhere once you head out of chicago?

well there is also the reverse effect of "if muslims hate white people and jews so much and jews hate muslims, then jews are great" which honestly is a pretty common opinion to hear as well

anyways many people will be opinionated

some will refuse to talk about it though, i tried the other day and as soon as i asked a macron voter pretty much "so who do you side with ? jews or muslims ?" the person was like "ok we should just end this conversation about politics now i'm uncomfortable" so eh idk it depends i guess

I'm trying, current lens isn't the most cut out for it but I try to make do.

There are a lot of towns and suburbs that surround Chicago that can collectively be called Chicagoland, but after that yeah it's mostly farms until the next towns. There are forest preserves all over the city too.

That shit is annoying. It takes forever for the amtrak to get into the station.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. people often fall for it

its pretty good 2bh. i just didnt like the view much in that first pic, nothing on your photo taking skills at all.. heck, its loads better than the pics i take around my town

lots of greens

>lots of greens
I like this about the city desu, lots of green everywhere for the most part.

i like the movie wicker park lol thats the first neighborhood of chicago ive ever heard

>walk around hometown
>its a low socio economic area
>everyone is fat, tattooed, and bogan
>trakky daks, uggs, wife beaters, prams and durries everywhere.
>go to Sydney
>everyone is Asian or presentable white person