Wwyd with her?

wwyd with her?

bump

Buy her some nice jeans.

Take her clothes shopping.

why?

I would take her by the hand in the kitchen and turn her around to kiss her while taking off her jacket. Then I would rip her shirt apart while kissing her neck and slowly move down to her tits to lick those nipples while pulling her hair behind her. Then I would move down and kiss that flat stomach and use my tongue to slowly lick it while unzipping her pants. Then I would take off her pants and slowly kiss her all the way up to the neck. After that I would turn her around and kiss her back with passion while going down to her pussy. Then I would take off her underwear and let her feel only by breath to tease her and go down kissing her legs while scratching her back so she can feel that sweet pain. Then I would go back to her ass and bury my face in it while reaching for her boobs. I would lick her clitoris while slowly making circular moves around her hole before showing my finger in her vagina. Then I would slowly move my tongue to her ass and slowly lick it for a couple of seconds before going back up again to kiss her nack. After that I would turn her around and kiss her next before moving up to her lips making strong eye contact with her. I would lick her lower lip before bitting it then kiss her like there is no tomorrow.

I need more images if you want me to go on.

I would buy her a tube of Monostat for the yeast infection those leather pants are going to give her

please go on

good guy

Then I would kiss her and suck on that tongue, when I finish I would whisper her how dirty she is and go down to her boobs while showing my finger down her throat so she can taste her own vagina. Then I would push her down on her knees and pull down my pants and slowly slap her tongue with it before showing it down her throat and hold it there for a couple of seconds. Then I would show it back in again and use my hands to close her nose so she can not breathe. Then I would start fucking her throat an slapping her to force her to keep eye contact so I can see her beautiful eyes full of tears. Then I would pull her back up again and I would go down on her to eat that clitoris for minutes and minutes while holding her waist. When I finish I would kiss my way up to her lips and kiss her before turning her around and showing my dick into her so fast that she would scream. I would continue to fuck her while fingering her ass and holding her boobs with my hands. Then I would spit on her ass and slowly start fucking her meanwhile choking her with one hand and whispering her how dirty she is. Then I would kiss her while I am fucking her, after I while I would show my fingers down her throat while holding her neck and smelling her hair.

I need more images to continue and what is she to you?

She is my dirty friend

See how much cumies I can make in a day

Cool meme my friend

screw you, I want to see more of her in those delightfully slutty pants

I got bored of typing I am not going to continue, I just had extra time before my movie downloaded.

okey

those are spandex, not leather
I'd gnaw on the front of them until she soaked my face with her juices right thru them

have any pictures of her in heels?
would love to pull her pants down a little and fuck her standing up while kissing her neck

Okay

Hornball

get her some better fashion sense

I'd make her piss herself and then strip slowly while I jerk off

I would just grind on her from behind, playing with her breasts and kissing her neck. Then reach down and feel her pussy through these pants.
Bet shed rub her ass on my hard cock.
Then I'd take of that shirt and play with her boobs while she reaches down my pants. I'd pull on her hair a little to get her into position to kiss her while i reach down her pants to play with her pussy

Me too.

Who are you watching it with rrrrrr.

got more of her in leggins or heels?

Then after some time the cock-hungry slut would get on her knees to suck on my cock.
I'd make her only suck on the tip and then stick it down her throat. Then have her suck on my balls before i lay her down and take her pants of.
I'd lick her pussy while grabbing her ass or playing with her nipples.

I like heels and I also like leggings.

Taste the woman, yes.

I'm kinda pervy ;/

Enjoying it alone, I don't have anyone to watch it with.