/bundes/liga - Matchday 26 Sunday Games - Maskman Edition

>after 80 minutes
Ingolstadt - Mainz 2-1

>17:30 CET
Leverkusen - Wolfsburg

This thread is brought to you by Nike™
Nike - Just Do It!

Miranda gets a yellow for kicking someone in the face. Meanwhile Ngamaleu misses a difficult header.

That's seven hours of bike racing watched today.

make your own thread, nobody cares about your schluchtenscheißer league here

Aaaaand Dovedan skies it. And there is the break.

u mad bruh?

Hes Nr. 11 right?

Shit player

He just has a bit of a shit day. It's his first top-flight season and he has something like 7 goals and 8 assists.

It's actually quite the achievement from Salzburg, leading by 3 goals from 2 shots on target doesn't happen that often.

please send more germans to MLS

you'll get Schipplock and Lasogga

>you can actually win the signed underpants of the guys that moderated the Barca - PSG game in the "goal of the month" televoting.

THANK YOU BASED ORF

please explain to me how the media jews see a nike advert in this mask.

>Lelerlosen vs Golfsburg
don't think I can bring myself to watch this

>tfw half of the teams can get relegated yet

wew lads

who will join darmstadt in the 2nd league next season?

Ingolstadt, with Mainz 16th

the mask was literally given to him by Nike

they try to build him up as their "masked finisher" or some shit like that

which is akward, because Dortmund's sponsor is Puma....

Two of the most hateable people in one picture. Nice.

JUST

hope:
Wolfsburg
HSV

reality:
Ingolstadt
Wolfsburg

Passlack looks like Holtby there

He's also just as shit as him.

no one is worse than Holtby not even me

Passlack and ?

Holtby was MOTM yesterday, you pleb

The best bet for getting Altach back into the game are corners., Salzburg doesn't seem very secure there.

>tfw dumb Echte Liebe™ BVB shareholders will fall for this and buy those shitty, overpriced masks in masses
>tfw Aubameyang then leaves their club in summer

well played Nike

All in all, Altach seems to have recovered over the break. Ball retention and counterpressing have improved considerably.

Mask nigger

BVB = RB

Laimer turns into Sanic, but Lukse tips it over the bar.

AND THERE IS THE 0-4
Minamino pokes the resulting corner into the net.

>SHITSEHIT
my sides

>implying I watch HIV games

holtby plays for hamburg, so he's shit by definiton

>not knowing the difference between a shareholder and a consumer

>buyern customer with attention deficit showed up
ugh

Who did you mean by this?

commentator's curse 2bh.

I bet against a work colleague that Gladbach would win the EL. Then they went out against fucking >Schalke.

why do black people like Nike so much anyway?

>Vorarlberg defending

It is safe to say that Altach's dreams are currently being dissolved in Fohrenburger. It is 0-5 for Salzburg.

because slavs already occupy Adidas

>"american" "culture"

>le inconsistent Kosovar of good technique is at it again

Berisha smacks a FK against the bar.

why are you here

honestly just fuck off retard, it's enough now, no one in the whole wide world cares about the austrian league, I would rather have a threesome with 2 serbian rapists than watching a single minute of our league.

Suffering from a cold and nothing to do. Why are you here?

it's brilliant if you think about it

>produce a shitty looking mask with a production cost less than 1€ for each mask probably
>Aubameyang celebrates with the mask
>media criticizes him for this
>BVB fans want to show solidarity with Aubameyang
>Nike offers the masks for sale for a ridiculous double digit price
>thousands of BVB fans buy it
>Aubameyang moves to a Nike sponsored team in summer
>BVB fans now have a shitty looking mask in their homes, for which they will never again find any use again and paid a ridiculous amount of money for it despite living on their pathetic Ruhrpott income

whoever came up with this in the Nike marketing department, should immediately get a promotion 2bh

you already said this and it doesn't make any more sense now

i find this mask incident fascinating and i wonder what nike's goal here is. just advertising a product is the most obvious answer but is this really all? if not aubemeyang himself, then surely the responsible nike personell knew that this wouldn't fly unnoticed. they knew that dortmund will get in trouble with their sponsor. now such an incident will not make puma leave - it's too trivial for that. but if i might inject a conspiracy theory here: what if aubemeyang himself is the target? what if someone wants to seperate him from dortmund? puma will not pull out, but they will surely demand publicly visible punishment for aubemeyang. he will have nasty talks with his superiors and the relationship between him and the club will get tainted. all this especially in times with constant rumors about him leaving? very intriguing.

Berisha No.1 goes off and Berisha No.2 comes on

Oh and Christoph Leitgeb still exists. I wonder when his knees will explode again.

Meanwhile Altach have switched out Ngamaleu for Zivotic.

>this autism by the austrian ITT

what does he mean by this?

you spamming the thread won't make people suddenly get interested in your shitty league I'm afraid

Minamino has an almost ridiculous scoring record. He scores about one goal per hour, but apart from that he's probably the laziest Japanese footballer I've seen so far.

>tfw there is a realistic chance we could get rid of wolfsburg this season

let's hope for the best lads

Well that's it, Salzburg wins 0-5. The game will probably only be remembered for Andi Ulmer scoring a brace.

too many clubs deserve to go down and Ingo and Coloncity are blocking two spots already.

Wouldn't entirely count Ingolstadt out just yet 2bh

They're playing Augsburg and Damrstadt next, 2 wins there and they're alive again.

Their next 4 games are all against teams in the relegation battle.

Federer x Nadal in 32 minutes lads

But that's a good thing, they still have many chances.

We basically will know by the end of next week if Ingolstadt is gone or can still have hopes.

As of now, only Darmstadt is truly dead.

>tennis

lol no

I think you're right

who cares

yer mem

rekt

PRESS THAT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZGOMEZ

warum schreit dieser spacko immer so? außerdem

GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ

>Leverkusen

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>the city of neverkusen

GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ GOMEZ

Why is Super Mario so based

wait you are watching this game?

WAH WOOHOO

>this game

BENULDI :DDDDD

GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ GOTTMEZ

wew

I don't get it either

>Neverkusen

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

classic Levercucks

Wtf am I watching тbh

>this fucking game

>Wolfsburg

THIS GAME

lmao

RAMALAM
DING DONG
RAMALAM
DING DING DONG

>Golfsburg

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

W T F
T
F

>el plastico is unironically better than der """""""""""""""""""""""klassiker"""""""""""""""""""""""

>don't sub Pohjanpalo in
>rest of team falls into despair
>let in 3 goals

pottery

LMAO WHAT IS GOING ON

>auferstanden aus Tribünen
top kek

>letting gomez score 3 goals against you

Jesus...

>el plastico
What

KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI