Personal Army Request

Personal Army Request.

Actual pedo. And all his friends are michael jackson profile pics.

Sick fuck. I was hoping it was a troll account. It doesnt seem so. Couldnt search him eaither. Had to surch his name and click to search posts. Then reach profile from there.

Please bump since i cannot. This is a sick one mutherfucker i fear.

Absolute degeneracy

not your personal army

kys

Nypa
Gtfo
Did you even stop to think if this is a troll account?

Really? He's a legit pedo. 0 fucks given??? If this is all the humanity my fellow man has i may as well kms. Why live

c u in hell faggot

Yeah, but he has several thousand friends named michael or jackson. Its trully disturbibg.

This level of troll is so high i believe it may be real

The website you are looking for is reddit we arent the cyberpolice

I'll be there fucking your mother on your arrival

Please kys. You are worthless

Fine. Thanks for nothing faggot. And i wont go there. Guess i will just go to the real police and you fuckers wont have any fun bragging about the pedo ring you could have done a better job exposing.

Neck yoursleves

>haven
like he had em?

Please suck my dick. You are forth 3/4 of a blowjay and an ass beating

This is now a trap thread

Maybe...? Its disturbing nonetheless.

You faggots miss the big picture here. If its real u win. And if its a bate account by the cops you win. There is no lose

Start another thread claiming to be him and how you fiddle with kids
That's how you get Sup Forums moving
Nypa , that's a rule motherfucker
Lurk moar

jesus fuck you are such a faggot op you are on memechan xD

would tickle

He's a pedo, so? I'm a pedo too. There is nothing wrong with pedo's. Just give it a few more years and us pedo's are accepted by the world just like gays are now. There is no need to get upset :)

Pedophile
>meh whatever
Also black
>FUCKING NIGGER GET 'IM!!!

Any evidence? We'd need some hard evidence. Nothing can get done from just these snippets of info. He could just claim being edgy or whatever. Feds would disapprove. Maybe get a FB ban. But that's it.

Asking to take down a pedo whilst most people here have a loli thread open in a different tab

>>Just give it a few more years and us pedo's are accepted by the world just like gays are now

I wish you guys could be socially accepted but no way that's happening man

Stop whining about dumb niggers on the internet, he's harmless.

Agreed. Ain't gonna happen. Women want all the focus on them, not their kids kek

its already happening, hollywood stars coming out as pedo's and jews are actually supporting them. Soon we're allowed to fuck kids

Wishful thinking dude. Perhaps if these celebrity pedos were being praised, but if you check you'll see they're receiving global hatred & big ass legal battles. Their careers are essentially over.

I really hope this happens. I hope every degeneracy will become acceptable. Then we, the normal people can finally start a civil war.

>but if you check you'll see they're receiving global hatred & big ass legal battles

gee, that sounds very familiar doesnt it?

CHECKED

>lurk moar.
I swear to fuck u are right. And if you are SNC hmu on messanger bro

If not then i am trully ashamed i am sich a noob after being pretty much a regular to the chans since 2004...

Time to kms i guess

I may be a faggot bit you are the sick fuck with little girl feet pics..

Put ctfu on cf

You are right sadly. But you faggots will also have to answer for it....

Just wait till America's white knights wake up and try again OP

Put ctfu on cf

Well who am I to challenge your optimism. You should probs think about what to do if it is never socially accepted though. When do you give up on that notion?
& out of curiosity, how do you think it'll happen? Pedo pride marches? Nations start abolishing the age of consent? What are your predictions?

Do you realize where you are? Sup Forums is king of lolis and before you faggots CP Wednesday. No one will help you here.

Eat shit and die bitch

And I am perfectly fine with that, even on moral values level, there's perfectly nothing wrong with that taste, as long pedo is not taking pics of kids and touching them since it's violating acceptable norms very much, sexual fantasies in head are nothing of people business.
Damn, this chan was so chilly in 2008, what the fuck went wrong with so many dumb people around there? xDxD

If you're equating them with gays, no not really. Sure, there was some of that, but as an oldfag the majority of the population couldn't give a shit less about your sexuality, and it's been that way for decades. Let it come out you like kids, and you'll be hard pressed to find a family member or friend that wants you around.

Never keked so hard.

>try my entire life not be racist
>everyone around me hate the negros
>the few negros we have are white af and yell avout them being negros.
>odd.jog
>black man walks down the street with a kid and a BUNCH of heavy shit.
>fuck.... i been drinking user so no rides bit gimme it and i will help.
Packmule a bunch of shit 3 miles.
Tweaker white bitch stranger is not happy i am there.

Here we go again...

Neighbors gocart comes up missing.

>don't be racist. Don't. Be. Racist.

>CHECK THE BLACK DUDES HOUSE!

mfw he even had stolen shit in the neighbors attic next door...

This place has really gone downhill. Fucking normies.

Sadly not yet user. But between his friends list and several of us with fake accounts we could set up some real to catch a predator shit

I have no fucking idea, things change all the time in this world. Im not into politics, im into kids

>wtf that family doesnt like that pedo guy, are they a pedophobe or something!?

> former sex slave

Fucking retard Op fell for a troll.
Fucking 40 keks

... this is what b has become.

Was never great.

But it was never this bad.

Grim. I guess we can only hope that the future holds a cure for all such mental illnesses

Fuck you faggot.

>you guys.

Bullshit. You are a pedo

>harmless

Truly sick.

Rip sweden

Sick, sad, and wrong.

But you are right. Put these pedo antifa blm shill cucks behind bars

#metoo

Pedo marches are already hiding in the bullshit acceptance ones.

The path is laid.

Gross

We dound out that edgy kidfeet loving fagfuck cucks like you grow up to be child rapists in a few years.

That's what

You fucking rapist

This 100%

Fuck all the dudes u want homo.

Oh, she 17?

GET THE FUCK OUT AND NEVER COME BACK.

The whole 20 uear old 17 uear old doesnt bother me much. Its the young kids and fucking neckbeard deviants thst bother me.

>be me
>be 14 with friends
>38 year old man writes love note and gives a cd to female friend
>female friend is disturbed
>confront old man.
>says its fine and fuck you kid. Nothing you can do about it.
>k
>walks to car, grabs tire iron, proceeds beat down.
>had female frien mail him some topless pics saying please dont tell my parents about these and i wont tell them you raped me.

Still in jail.

Number of fucks given