Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIi3fQX4Jt8
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39934674
youtube.com/watch?v=QGxRDA8MFNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes
But Gibraltar doesn´t want to be given to Spain

Yes indeed Gibralter should be given to spain

Spain needs to reorfanize destroy the autonomies and have a single crntral atate and cities/towns with tgeir own degees of self laws.

Gibraltar should be given to Morocco

Gibraltar should be given to me

Although I am an Anglophile, I'm for Britain gives Gibraltar to Spain and Spain gives Ceuta and Melila to Morocco.

Morocco should be given a nuclear holocaust

Never.
Moroccans should be given to the soil.

T. Americam who has no idea how spain works

The teo richest cities in all africa and the eorld barring west europe are ceura and mellia im going there and havibg 50,000 kids to make sure it never leaves spanish hands.

Spain will work as a single central state with no autonomy rivals.

>Ceuta and Melila
What is the point in having those two cities anyway?

Only teason the rif was taken from soain was due to franko dying and faggot cucjs not willing to shed blood to pulverize morocco to absolute fertilizer for the new farmers.

how can someone be so retarded? just stop, it never was funny.

Richest cities in all africa the middle east eastern europe and asia

If you really had the best interests of the Gibraltarianeanese people in mind, you would not want them to be under Spanish rule.

>given

lmao no

They have always been Spanish, before Morocco was even a thing that exists.
There is nothing to "give back". Why would anyone just give land for lol no reason

Ceuta to control the strait, Melilla just for banter

Control of the Mediterranean. Every vessel passes Spain's teritorrial waters with these cities under their command.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIi3fQX4Jt8

It isn't really the UK's decision to give Gibraltar to Spain. The people who live there do not want to be part of Spanish sovereignty, so how do you force them to decide otherwise?

Spain will build 200 aircraft carriers and do gun boat diplomacy for rif and gibraltar

it cant be *given* to anyone, the people will voted what they want to happen to them

t. de gaulle
we have the balls to keep our shit, unlike you pussies

>Spain will build 200 aircraft carriers

Yes, Gibraltar belongs to Spain.

This! Second landing at Jabal al-Tarikh when, ya akhi?

>the people want to remain in the uk meme

Morocco delenda est

All the coast of morocco will be wnnexed by gun boats and eventually sll the tribes in morocco will be conquered and deported.

I thought De Gaulle hated the Anglos

No. They're not part of the UK and never have been. They want to remain a self-governing overseas territory.

That's not a meme, it's a fact.

Gibraltar isn't part of the United Kingdom you great big spacker.

>caring for the llanitos unironically
if we could we would drown them in the sea

First spains population must increase to..20 billion so every eoman is conscripted into mother education snd care for annually pregnacies for life, unless medical condition is spotted by the mothers service, this should spawn 400 million children in 20 years.

who the fuck are you talking to?

Yes, and we could nuke Madrid, Zaragoza, Seville, Barcelona, Valencia and A Coruna if you were daft enough to attack the people we're responsible for defending.

And the 400 million children 200 million women will give birth to 4 billion in 20 years these 2.420 billion people can give birth to 40 billion in 20 years.

More spanish population more power, spains population needs to increasr by 400 million in a 20 year plan of cobscripted women for pregnacies.

you do not have the balls to do that, besides llanitos are worse than jews, we would be doing the world a favour

And you don't have the balls to invade Gibraltar because you know fine well you'd get BTFO, not just by the UK but by NATO and shunned by the rest of the global community.

Spain can be the world soon..

They're too fucking lazy.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39934674

>given
its people make their own decision on the matter.

we are just waiting for you to leave eu and go full green march on it.

By forcing them out of Europe perhaps?

And then get blown to little bits of shit by a superior armed force. Good luck.

You can't force them out of Europe, you silly sausage.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGxRDA8MFNY

The rock is mine ok please give it back to me.

i hope that then we will get permission to slaughter all the retarded brits living in the coast, those shits are worse than muslims

theyre the only thing propping your ghost towns up so be grateful you desert rat

just imagine all those old pieces of shit being beheaded in their shit english speaking ghettos and bars... fuck i came

>those shits are worse than muslims
Yes, then watch your tourist economy and all the jobs attached to it flop. Kek

i wish you lot would try it
id love to remove spen on their own soil

They never belonged to Morocco

Then, you are not fulfilling the utrech treaty. It can only belong to Spain or UK

Wrong.

What a zany world we live in, the greatest allies of all time arguing for no particular reason over a rocky strait

Google translate:

>If at any time to the Crown of Great Britain it seems to him convenient to give, to sell, to alienate in any way the property of the said City of Gibraltar, it has been agreed and agreed by this Treaty that the Crown of Spain will be given the first action Before others to redeem it

Yes, the Crown, not the UK. There is a difference.

Here is a little diagram to illustrate

>You might get to bayonet Sp*niards in your lifetime
Please start a war Spen

What a disgusting country... pirates

Important distinction. Thank you, Crownlander.

Obligatory

There's no need to be upset

heh

Oh I like these.

TOOT

I think it's a testament to how low the chance of Spain getting Gibraltar is that this is my only spain related image

that's a pretty cool diagram actually

Would y'all need a passport for any dependencies or especially the overseas territories or is it passport free like visiting another part of the the U.K.

Should be american desu

do they eat sopa de macaco in gibiltar?

That's a big rock

the only people how care about the sovereignity of Andorra of the south are the tax evaders and general rich scumbags of Andorra of the south

So why is your government so arse ravaged then?

fuck england

Yes

it would look more aesthetic for spain to have it

Your tried that before and were BTFO

what in earth makes you think that? a blown out of proportion event of an spanish navy ship trying to not crush a civilian ship in the way ? i only heard about that because of Sup Forums barely anyone in spain even know that incident happened while it made the front of newspapers in britain

I believe it's visa-free although I think some of those islands are used to test nuclear weapons so I'm not sure you'd get on those too easily.

Yes, Spain should be given to Gibraltar

Yes the Falklands belong to Argentina and Gibraltar to Spain. Because, fuck the British.

Fuck you, the Falklands belong to Spain and Gibraltar belong to Argentina.

Kek
Love ya, nam!

No. It would be a pain in the ass to have the '''''gibraltarian''''' population inside, and I guess we would be shitposted internationally if we go full anglo on them and remove them back to wherever the fuck they came from or gas them.

Wall it, embargo it, lock it out and leave it to rot is the best course of action.

they should go for independence via referendum then negotiate with the EU so they can eventually (re)join schengen

And lose their incredibly beneficial tax status.

Don't think so, sonnyjim

this
Gibraltar is for rich people to avoid taxes, there isn't any other reason to move there
other british far away territories are probably similar

No

I guess you could say that... I like the cut of Spain's Gib

Yes, it's more aesthetic

>m*narchists
Fucking disgusting

oh Spain brother, the world will never give you anything, you have to fight for it. You will never get anywhere if you will ask for permition, just take what you deserve.

The question is, should you fight for it, the answear is obvious: HELL yeal.

Britbongs are pussies anyway, they lost even to americunts...

Half the time you can't even remove yourself from the soil let alone anyone else, you silly bong

No, its up to Gibraltar to decide that.

But they shouldn't be given any special treatment in the coming brexit

For you.

WE EUROPEAN NAO