Why do so many white guys have yellow fever? What makes Asian chicks so great?

Why do so many white guys have yellow fever? What makes Asian chicks so great?

And why is it mostly beta looking white guys that I see with Asian chicks? Is this mostly a US thing?

It's not mostly a US thing, happens all around the world but I imagine there are more Asian chicks in the US than anywhere else.

What makes them great is they tend to be feminine and obedient instead of bitches claiming things and setting high standards because they're supposedly attractive girls.

They also tend to have great pussies once shaven and moan in a cute way. Also, they are willing to date beta looking white guys because being white is considered beautiful in most Asian cultures. The guys like them because they're totally into asian culture due to anime.

>It's not mostly a US thing, happens all around the world but I imagine there are more Asian chicks in the US than anywhere else.

Outside of their country of origin that is.

They look 20 years old when they're actually 50. Western women go to shit once they get past 30 unless they're married to a rich man and get loads of work done.

And Asian men are the least wanted. Brb while I kill myself.

Op is in need of a job.

I like southeast asian women best. Good cooking, petite frame, and a nice tan.
After that, Latinas and chubby white chicks.

Oh, also, I'm an anime faggot, but I don't understand why people lose their shit over japanese women. So fuckin weird man.

Looks like a coin purse

Had nothing to do with race, they just treat men better, it really is that simple. Modern women are useless, they won't work, can't cook, can't clean, can't raise kids and won't work like a man, so they pick up these girls with more traditional views cause they bring more to the table in a relationship.

They have shallow pussies, so they feel more of their dick than a white chick could.

how can you tell with her face blurred out?

Vietnamese girl I ended up with

i'm going through an asian phase, i like their small bodies, it makes me feel bigger and more powerful. my dick's average but feels bigger with the asian grils i've been with recently. only drawback is their asses are pretty flat/small but tits are good and pussies are good and head game is ok so no complaints (2 x chinese grils and 1 korean). also like that these three grils are all well-educated, well-spoken, well-dressed, generally seem to have their girl shit together.

Asian males make great traps. Please pursue that instead of killing yourself and everyone's happy.

guess its up to me then

we like them them because it's like fucking a little girl legally
subservience is a side benefit

>jealous white bitch detected

i think "most guys" just like hot girls so your question is stupid in the first place and not worth the discussion.

Or a recently cuckolded asian boy

sorry to say this but a good majority of Asian women are fuckin cuddle-able

>Why do so many white guys have yellow fever? What makes Asian chicks so great?

Because they're not white. Because they're feminine. Because they're fuckable.

OP you sound like a Friend zoned Virgin having sad times

I spent quite some time in China and now I work for a Chinese company in Europe.
In general, there are some breath taking asian girls, but most are just plain ugly and badly built.
Also, most Chinese women are extremely bitchy and spoiled.

So...nice to fuck sometimes, but I stick to European and Middle Eastern girls

nice taste, bud

Thanks

haha, dude, I succeeded running away from your Euro/ Middle eastern promises, and since my dick Ianded on a couple of Asian grills, I do not want to go back where I was.. ever.. of course I consider it a strictly personal choice. but for me they are better than the euro/Mediterranean type

vietnamese grills are Bretty passionate..

You have clearly never been with a Chinese woman.

That’s very true

Same reason blacks like white girls.

So much this. Married to a Chinese. Every day is an ordeal. A calamity.

And too old and too fucking beta to get out.

not the poster, but one also should be able to know how to manage them.. I don't go into a relationship with n Asian chick without knowing her way of thinking (again my opinion)

The truth.

That's just bad design on both your parts
> Consider fucking someone else or just leaving and finding a nice goat

I'm committed to a chinese-filipina.. sometimes I think that she took the worst of both cultures.. but than again by the end of the day... is who is hugging you and giving you a hand when needed

If it was about the fucking, I wouldn't complain (too much).

It's all the bat-shit...

also ,I have seen that they are super picky, but can be very very classy when committed to a guy

Goats would probably feel as good. The only complaint is a "naa" and there is no batshit crazy.

>They also tend to have great pussies once shaven and moan in a cute way.

they're hairy as fuck and never shave
they sound like fucking dying cats

what world do you live in lmao

Well, thats what most (ex-)husband of my female chinese colleagues thought.
Most of them are in Europe because some betafag brought them as a wife. Most of them are now happy singles (sexually very active - thank you very much) or they are fucking their Chinese colleagues from work, while their hubbys sit at home and phantasise about how they are able to control their Chinese wives...

Very submissive at least in my case and likes degradation

exactly, one should not try to control any chick.. I am saying that if you have sex as the only common tangent initially in the relationship... that relationship is doomed

I'm engaged to a white woman, but Asians have amazing feet. And they tend to be freakier in bed. The only white girls who are freaky in bed are the ones that are outwardly crazy.

can you flash her kitty (only if ok with you)

more feets?

Don’t usually take close up pussy pictures so I don’t have oneAlso don’t have a foot fetish so I don’t have more

how about her tits? she looks incredible...

the personality i feel like you got pretty right. theyre the loudest annoying cunts ever and have the wispiest hairiest cunts tho

In Asian countries girls that wouldn't give me a second glance in my home country giggle and smiled when I compliment them. Even if they're just humouring me at least they have the decency to do that and are not stuck up

will you show them bare, nipples and all? she's making me so hard

dude, tbqh, I consider the complete shaving for an asian reminiscent to a loli thing...

wow for an asian .. that tits are roBUST.. you have touched heaven on earth, my friend.. cup C or D?

holy fuck she's incredible. more please!

D, playing with her nipples for a few minutes basically turns her into a sex toy

They are smoother skinned, and naturally submissive. I've never met one who cared about receiving oral. They are good little sluts with pleasing bodies, and no western feminist brain cancer.

haha, move that panties to the side, pls

Nah. I don't get it. I've always just been into white girls.

does it help you to know that we're all masturbating to her?

>beta looking
These guys are still alpha but white chicks dig big chins while Asian have over thousands of years only seen Asian man so a beta looking white is still manly in their eyes
It's just easier game

Best part is gurriel proceeded to win the World Series and the asian pitcher shit the bed next game

which asians are best asians

Yuli was right.

these asians:)

I appreciate it when people admire her yes,

Cause they failed at getting white pussy. Asian chicks are gold diggers and think anyone who is white is rich. Basically Asian women are the last resort of perma virgins.

Westernized Asians are bitches and spoiled for the most part.

The true permavirgin reveals himself I see

go on, bare her a bit more... what are those scantly covers on her.. Her body is made for admiration, bro, ..cmon

Nope I didn't have to dive in the bargain bin to get laid.

break the taboo, give us some pussy, heavenly hairy or not we do not care.. besides it will give you satisfaction to know that others are craving her

Forgive me I was unaware I was dealing with a gentleman like yourself.

See
And
I’m not at the apartment with her right now so no new pics taken for a bit

You're so Alpha bro, how do you do it?

>I wish I could win Sup Forums arguments online like you in such an Alpha fashion

Go to the East coast and date a nerd. You're high demand low supply out here.

Weak men like submissive women.

Or just switch up to guys, sub asian boys in high demand

I'm married to a pretty hot Korean woman. The cultures just mesh better. Less attitude than the white women I've dated. She brings skills to the table too. She's 35 and still gets confused for a college girl.

pics? even bikini pics are fine

ok fair enough.. great girl though

lol enjoy your strong independent white woman m8

Stop watching hentai and JAV you weeaboo faggot.

They are made solely to please audience who know what they're in for.

People in the videos are just across getting paid to do what they're asked to.

nice skin

but crappy quality of the picture.... haha

Taken in France so poor lighting in the house she was in

gooks are attracted to beta males also gooks like features that are commonly found in white people

This

12 or cuck?

Kitty just makes me cringe

I always knew that French.. lacked on something...hehe

haha.. 3 and a 1/2