What do you do Sup Forums when you love so much Metal m/ and you cant decide what to play what do you decide to do...

What do you do Sup Forums when you love so much Metal \m/ and you cant decide what to play what do you decide to do then Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewhaug.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To play, or to listen to? Can you play?

>listen to
Its easy if a new album has just come out just play that but sometimes I just can not decide and just put metal radio on
andrewhaug.com/

All these bands are shit, you faggot.

Classic

Oh. Then I like to listen to the arc of Judas Priest, or the the position changes of Over Kill. I stick to the older stuff. I played metal for years, then realized how easy it can be. Then I switched to blues, folk, jam, and jazz. It's different when you have to push the strings down, and improvise while working with talented others.

yeah was thinking of playing something 1 day

Ofc it's different when all you listen to is assmetal. There's so much creative and exciting stuff out there, but you're stuck on the entry level trash

I'm a huge metal fan

Check out Beyond Creation, Xerath, Car Bomb or Lye by Mistake for example

get drunk and listen to things that arn't metal, like j-eurobeat, hardcore and techno

No. I got tired of power chords and distortion. I jammed acoustic with blue grass bands for months and learned that I knew nothing. Also, try to play any metal song on a tightly strung steel string.

When all else fails, look towards Sabbath, Maiden Priest. They will right you again.

Everyone in here should just burn themselves.

Yeah I know just go back to the roots of it all