Hey Sup Forums, what is the point of seals?

hey Sup Forums, what is the point of seals?

Shark and orca food

Self preservation and success of the species

Usually they keep things from leaking in things like jars, or you'll find a seal around your bathtub to keep the water from getting under it and molding, unless your one of those people who peel it of in which case fuck you

Fuck then fucking lazy fucks good for nothing kill them all dolphins will rise again .

you seem upset user, did a seal kill and rape your family or what?

Sea doggos are to establish a beachhead wherever regular doggos can't get to yet, and prepare a secure staging area for their legged brethren. They're such good boys.

I don't like to talk about it. Let's kill the fuckers and share a whiskey and never talk about it.

Roses need something to practice kissing on.

To keep the world safe and free

Clubbing baby seals pays good money.

Stealing lolis.

never thought about it like that, thanks guy

Did anyone got drunk enough to listening northern star Melanie C and thought about Killing free loaders or seals what ever

Thank you being saying that for long time now under watch by FBI list whatever we all need kisses from time to time. I am so lonely :(

>aircraft carrier
>middle of ocean
>no land in sight
>surrounded by friendly strike group
>friendly helicopter overhead, probably has a gunner
>landing zone still needs secured by two guys with carbines

For fuck's sake, navy.

Stop to complain faggot it's for your own good what the fuck you will do when you land on japenese island I mean Vietnam I mean Pakistan or afginstan what ever the fuck how you will kill kids and tell cool stories to your own kids fucking noob

to club with drift wood if your bored, then club with your wood after if you still feel like it

why else would god make such a velvety meat tube?

Because sea otters need something to rape when other otters arent around.
Seriously, they rape baby seals to death and somtimes keep the corpse for fucking for a fucking week.
Nature is beautiful.

So wtf OP THIS thread is about to die so no fucking up seals?? Thought it it's so good to be true

I knew it you seal loving fags fuck you. Dolphins will rise again!!!

music