What have you learned about other countries from your time on Sup Forums?

What have you learned about other countries from your time on Sup Forums?

Why did you make this thread again Nigel? Are you by any chance autistic?

Nothing. Nothing at all. If anything, it taught me to be more racist.

Sup Forums genuinely made me hate every country

Lel. Made me hate Germans more than I used to.

Although, have better views of Eastern Euros

malaka

Que?

The hate towards my country evolved into hate towards the entirety of the world population

This.

no matter where they live, people are just people

for me it's the exact opposite

but I'm a contrarian by nature, it's sadly in my blood

yesssss, yesssssss...

your hate makes you strong, gives you FOCUS. the dark side of the force is strong with this one

I've learned that no matter where we come from, no matter where we live, no matter what religion we have or have not, no matter how rich we are, everyone on Sup Forums hates women.

wish i could hide every thread from you retarde autistic piece of shit, stop spamming this ugly slut

I became a white supremacist despite being brown.

I said sadly, I can't help it, when I see everybody on Sup Forums always so butthurt at germany I tend to like them more

also I thoroughly dislike belgium because of continuous posts like this, sad bitchy cunts

Germany will gass you if you get too close to them. That's why we hate them, they are all little Hitlers in the making.

Jews are apparently bad people because of memes.

the people they gassed are not people I mind being gassed

I don't support or condone it, I just feel indifferent

Peru siempre intenta hacer lo mejor

Horizontal Peru without a red line

no bully peru

I learned that there are different kinds of Peru´s
Peru with a leaf
Blue Peru
Green Peru
Nordic Peru
And more

Hey, see, Englishperu

int showed me that a lot of people, both intelligent and dumb, like to insult each other because they're unhappy in their real life and want to make others unhappy too so they dont feel alone in their unhappiness

I learned that Japanese people can't speak English, there are white people in South America, Japanese people hate Koreans, that Australians are legendary at bantering, Americans actually shart themselves, Canada is basically China, Australia is basically China, and everybody hates China

I hate Germany, saumensch

hankook autod

that would be Sup Forums

That insult doesn't really work in German. It sounds odd.

>dutch are annoying trapfags
>small country south americans are bros
>some russians are still butthurt about cold war or something
>i am greek

and Sup Forums

That's /r9k/

BABS
A
B
S

After Sup Forums, I felt I overrated:
Germany (in that they were not like logical people as I thought), Scandi (seems like depressed people considering that their countries are small but I see them a lot here), Canada (they are just Americans in denial; Quebec may be an exception but I don't think they have that much 'culture'), Japan (in that their 'humor' is overrated)

And underrated: France (in that they were not radical left as I thought), Muslim countries (in that they know their countries are shit), Russia (in that they tell people Russia is not what Sup Forumsacks think it to be and they know their country is shithole)

that brazil is truly the best poster

I started feeling the same about Belgium.

They are such cry babies holy shit man.

That I want to fuck Barbara Palvin more than anyone in this infinite universe.

Shut up subhuman filth

Sup Forums lowered my opinion of Canada more than I would have ever thought possible. Every time I go up there I have to remind myself that Sup Forums isn't real life, and that actual Canadians are generally good people.
People from New England and Western Europe are intolerably smug elitists.

yuros and americans are marxists in denial, australians are nihilists, other brazillians have nigger tier logic and japan doesn't know how to type in english without sounding like a 40s caricature

balkan have crab mentality

That the Anglo Commonwealth nations try to think themselves British and get very upset when you register your disdain for such cucked countries.

There are people retards, autists and weeabos in pretty much every country. And we all have a lot in common.

Also; Australians are retarded

That Australians just aren't funny at all no matter how hard they try. They fell for the memes and due to stunted brain development, don't understand that people are laughing AT them, not WITH them.

That my desire to see Turkey glassed is not without reason

this

>Other

Good breakdown, though

boobies

But I don't

I learned that a surprising amount of people from many different countries are Greek

> special snowflake alert

Alri Oslofag

>Lel. Made me hate Germans more than I used to.
Never seen hate from Germans towards Brits here t_b_h

Do you take that "Gott strafe England" seriously?

Fuck off

aussies aren't funny
kiwis are cucks
leafs are fucking boring
yanks try too hard to be liked
germans are autistic turds
spaniards are angry
finns are based
japs are mad

It made me acknowledge how shit my country actually is but at the same time made me realise westerners are complete cunts and deserve the terrorist attacks they are like gooks they have no empathy, robotic, no actual views on their own.

I thought European's would be different or unique, but they're all just carbon copies of the same modern western non culture

Said an England knock off who still has a cuckstamp and still sucks british dick every chance it gets
>OI M8 FOCK ME HARDAH FOCK ME HARDAH GOD SAVE DA QUIN

should've clarified, I was talking about western/northern euros

Learned that everyone hates us in some way. Especially americans, poles, brits and greeks.
The world is basically still in ww2 mode.

>ctrl+F
>sweden
>0

I know. That doesn't change your cuckdom.

I don't think that Swedes hate you. I think Germans are great.

That's because 90% of all swedes on Sup Forums are hardcore stormfags who love to such german dick.

LMAO how mad or delusional can one be?

She is absolutely gorgeous. Which is why she is a model in the first place. She's easily one of the most beautiful girls I've seen.

i learned that swedes are the superior bants masters.

Isn't her name Barbara? Wouldn't it be

BARBS
A
R
B
S

???

Her names Brabra

She is the most beautiful/cutiest girl on the planet desu.

We define ourselves by the immediate first impression and we all have social anxiety disorder, which is why a lot of emphasis is placed on our most recognizable features like race, height, handsomeness, etc

>implying anyone here is handsome

I learned my country is hated the most here.

Thanks, we love you too Italy, with all the lazagnas and shit.

There were some loners like bol or whowhatnot from the Swedish general, some of the face threads

Israel, Sweden, America and Germany are the most hated, they can't even post without a flurry of inflammatory Sup Forums-tier responses

We like you India, you have such a wonderfull culture.

I've learned that people are just as shitty all over the world, just each in their own way.

Are you that Sudanese-British dude who has been here for a few years?

More like they need to readdress the fallout from their neoliberal economic policies and fight the income equality, I personally want to say them develop much faster and compete harder with China

Germans are the people with right mind and thus being bullied by evil neighbors.

Fins are the very people i feel something similar to us.

Russians are smart and nice.

Finnish proxy please go

I didn't get the British passport but yes

Love wasting time here

Most accurate dEsu.

I would add
brits are cunts
to the list

Sorry about the passport but glad to see you're still kicking. I don't come here often these days so nice too see some older "faces" around.

Yeah. Western Europe flags are about 50% original inhabitants and the other 50% is shitty diaspora.

Same back at you bro. I come here mainly to laugh and relax these days but t.b.h. Sup Forums has been at its lowest trough

that's Germany and America tho

>tfw you contributed to autistic palvin poster's collection of palvin gifs

>America
>hated on Sup Forums
False statement

Who is that guy and is he serious or just memeing?

Sorry
Then it's just Germany.

Didn't know there were two Sudan-anons here. I other one is a doctor. He stopped posting a few weeks back, I think.

India is far more hated.
Not a day goes by when I don't receive a negative reply because of my flag.

That's actually me and I want to stop honestly

Sup Forums almost always coincides with a shutin or unemployment episode and next week I am signing a new contract to the modern equivalent of slavery, at a crappy hospital

your country doesn't get global death threats every day from all over the world.
People just make fun of your toilet culture.
Stop whining.

Dunno, I posted the OP gif in one of the first threads he made before I realised he would be spamming her everyday. I think he just wants to be a 'recognisable Sup Forums personality' though