Now that World War III is inevitable which side will your country support? How will it affect you?

Now that World War III is inevitable which side will your country support? How will it affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-04/bundeswehr-bestand-ausruestung-panzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we'll most likely back Britain in whatever they do.
Anglos over Euros.

>Anglos over Euros.
that cockroach behavior will die out in america

a.k.a. France & friends

cant wait for some frog to order me to do le sit ups

Kek so the Germans are going to take the absolutely abysmal state of their armed forces and push it on other members? Britain would win outnumbered 100:1 if it weren't for the competent French still being there

this
no offence to yurop

I want to fight against EU and krauts

Stopping the germans is our duty

*abstains*

nope

None.

We are irrelevant enough to not be noticed, so we won't have to worry about kissing someone else's ass in order to get protection.

Thank WW only take place in European (or even in Asian) soil.

More unwanted shit for the european tax payer pay for.
I'm sure it will create high paying positions for some Generals and bureaucrats who get directed appointed

Americans, Europeans (and even Asians) will kill each other as we watch the shitfest from afar, in the comfort and safety offered by our forgotten land.

>tfw France switches sides to once again stop the German menace with her old allies
>tfw Rafales and American and British F-35s conducting joint sorties over Germany

I want to see this happen please

I wouldn't fight for this cuckland.
Would go to america and join their millitary (if I'm allowed to)

this

top cuck

>France

Probably not France, but I'm sure a shiton of french people and soldiers would rather fight alongside the eternal anglos, against EU and progressists

There were some German-Americans who went to fight for the reich. Maybe you could do similarly and fight for US instead or at least hope France joins the good side and you can join the foreign legion.

>stopping the germans
You are aware the EU was a french plan, yes?

>don't want to die for muh immigrants, the land that ruined this continent and topcunt Merkel
>I'm somehow a cuck

>the white guy looks like a mexican
>the mexican looks like an arab
>ethnicities that don't even exist like "aian" which has a white girl for a pic but she's tanned so she pretends to be a minority
>implying the "multiracial" light brown girl is anymore multiracial than the medium brown nigger or the "hispanic"

Which is more disliked by the average Frenchie, the eternal anglo or the eternal kraut?

This. Half of Germany's equipment is in storage or can't be used.

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-04/bundeswehr-bestand-ausruestung-panzer

Regardless, the UK will continue to work with other European countries after Brexit because it's in our national interest to do so. Britain and France already have a strong alliance.

I don't want to die for this cucked hellhole.

Can I join one of your countries militaries please?

this is very obviously black genocide
stop black genocide you racist mexicans

Also, stop forgetting NATO, which has way more power than EU.
Whatever NATO decides, it goes

not because of not wanting to die for Germany, but because of wanting to be cannon fodder for the US

Strangely, both krauts and anglos are (rather) well perceived.

Only an autist like me can be mad at them, because of some historical reasons

>NATO

That too.

So, this is how you will make us pay our debts. I see that the Evil Empire is showing its true colors at last.

And because we're french, we MUST stop it.

Reminder that the German Air Force purchased 140 "Eurofighter" planes (reskinned British Aerospace EAPs) and kindly allowed BAE to handle the direct manufacture of the navigation and electronic components.

I want to protect cute little Estonia and Lithuania

We're neutral

hmmmmm

Have you been sending your tanks there too? If not then Britain will protect them.

Except this will not happen

what can I do to prevent this shit from happening?

I don't want to go to war with my european brothers.

So will the entire EU contribute just financially or will they contribute people and infrastructure as well?

No idea

(nice tanks, tho)

>tfw you will never protect estonian qts from invasion and mass rape

It seems the Germans have done it at last. France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, etc. will be nothing more than a state like that of California, Texas, Wyoming, etc. Their takeover will be complete. France will become nothing nor will any EU country as the Germans open up the whole of Europe to the third world. These are frightening times and the Germans are going to cause another European wide war for the third time in a century. They are all insane.

New WW? Ok, we'll stay neutral and see the europeans kill each other.

Sorry, self defence only.

can you just balkanize this failed state before it actually happens? Thanks.

user, I would fight for England if she had a Communist government.

Ah yes,
all the people from the country are the same because I don't like their politics

what's wrong with this

For the sake of defending England or the communist government?

If you want to do this to create some kind of European Nationalism, you better employ conscription to dissolve internal division an create a sense of brotherhood.

For England.

Sorry, I meant the Germans in charge like when people complain about Americans and they mean the ones making actual decisions, not that everyone is the same.

oh, then sorry for offending.

I just hope I get to see some wild shit and then die

yeah wonder why a such racist group as black americans dont realize they are being driven into extinction

get fucked tho
christian mongrels master race gonna save the world from islam

no worries friendo

Germany actually has the lowest support for an EU army along with Spain.
But since the German nazi narrative works the best in foreign countries we get the blame once again.

Germany would lose a war against Luxembourg desu, France would be more of a problem

bump

>Nobody cares about Latvia

>France winning against Germany
Only when 90% of the world is on Frances team. Otherwise they are fucked.

I would help the canadians protect them :3

We will be neutral
Maybe importing shit will be more expensive

At least you'll be able to make a good profit from exports--- Oh wait nevermind, Mexico has no industry.

the russians
don't care, se yurop is dead anyway

Portugal better not get anywhere near that shit

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

we'll make a nice penny off of this again, it will be p cool thb

Don't they have oil?

Nothing, he's a fuckwit

We're always been neutral on conflicts and people here don't give two shits.

Max that would happen is a probably high alert because Venezuela and their shenanigans.

Based hans

€ was your idea as well, why don't you stop this first?

what is wrong with €

>never heard of the € crisis
where did you live in the last 10 years?

is the problem with the currency itself? i thought the crisis was about cunts not being able to pay their debts

It looks more like creating something somewhat resembling of a European Defense Industry by pooling and boosting military industrial development projects and components, because nowadays is an absolute gigantic cuck of US military industrial complex. Except France, maybe.

Well, no, France too.

>Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Albania

Latvia is fucked up

>it's a french plan goes backward episode

the republique was a mistake

'Deutschland Deutschland uuuuuber allesssss uuuuuber allessss iiiin der Weeeelt'

w-e only did it to have a currency looking like a croissant desu

Nobody is suicidal enough to start a new huge war - stockpiles of nukes will save the world, ironically.

But the world is stagnating nowadays, a new war could actually be a solution. Even though millions died in the WW2, humanity progressed drastically.

So unfortunate we can't progress fast without killing each other.

more industry than your nanny state'd country for sure.

Citation needed.

Russia is stagnating nowadays, the world isn't. There's been an amazing technological and economical leap forward in the last 20 years. It's still going.

>global economic growth has been declining since 2011, dropping from 5.4 percent in 2010 to 3.1 percent in 2016
Haven't you noticed?

EU barely holds together, China's growth is slowing down, the US becomes a liberal pussy, Middle East is in ruins, Russia expects political crisis after the elections. No idea how you can't notice it.

Our army could do with more funding, and standardising some stuff with France and Germany would be a good move.

So Germany dosn't have a army and wants other countries armies to do their bidding?

:s

Why do you believe the EU army will be under German command?

Because Germans are control freaks :()

We'll join whoever seems to be the winning side.
And if we made a mistake we'll just quickly switch sides.

I hope we join our European comrades to fight against the Anglo menace.

And thus you become an immigrant yourself in a country that has pretty much invented multiculturalism.

Yet the tendency is towards growth. Emergent economies have slowed down because exaggerated growth rate is what isn't normal. Same as China. But look at what China's economy is nowadays and compare it to what it was 20 years ago.

I don't understand why people think the EU is ruled by Germans. It isn't how it works at all. You could make a better case that it's ruled by France than it is by Germany.

As long as I don't have to fight for this failed project the people call union, I'm fine.
>Inb4 muh honor, muh patriotism and Sup Forums buzzwords

>honor
>patriotism
>Sup Forums buzzwords
Clearly you're the type of immigrant a country wants.

Stopping the Germans upp your arse maybe

Ha, jokes on you I got flatfoot and can't serve in the military.

become a mercenary for top dosh