Whats /b think about cod ww2?

Whats /b think about cod ww2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4PgYTbD5P8&t=1195s
youtube.com/watch?v=n6S-NtUfp84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's shit and you should end your life.

Saving private Ryan: SJW edition

Retarded game for retarded people. Also cringing hard at the retards who cry about it not being historically accurate... when the fuck was any cod title even trying to ve realistic?
Do these people not have a brain? I wont buy mariocart if i want to play a racing simulation.
It's just a game for casual players who dont want to put in the hours to git gud at a skillbased game.

I just hope that people actually play the campaign. No one ever does. Hopefully it's got co-op campaign too.

The campaign is fucking generic dreck, played it up until the part where you have to drive the Sherman through Aachen. That part alone is completely uncontrollable with kb/m, guess nobody actually tested this without controller.
Other than that it's invisible walls, endlessly spawning enemies until you moved past a certain point, the AI (both friendly and enemy) is retarded. Once you go a bit off the intended path (you know, to look for memorabilia) you'll discover how empty the world actually is, if the game doesn't tell you return to the combat area that is.
The mission design is from 2003.
>hey our tanks are under attack by stukas, get on that flak and take out those bombers!
>hey our tanks are under attack by anti-tank guns, get on that sniper and take out this anti-tank guns!
>hey our other guys are under attack, get on that jeep, drive to their location and take out these enemies!
>hey our jeep is under attack by other jeeps, get on that gun and take out those jeeps!
During the Paris mission where you have to infiltrate the HQ conversations between NPCs are about three lines that get repeated over and over again. Nobody seems to give a shit that a random chick is wandering around their offices/war room and looks at everything.
The dogs ignore everybody else and just go straight for you, and nobody seems to care that you're getting mauled.
This game is not even worth torrenting, I feel sorry for everybody who actually paid money for it.
Screenshot features the top-super-awesome british SOE chick showing off her incredible stealth skills by standing out in the open. She perfected hiding in plain sight.

cod is for faggots, same goes for bf

Honestly it's not even worth pirating. Whenever you take GET TO THAT DOOR your time to look GET TO THE CHURCH DOOR around the area your THE CHURCH DOOR, GET TO IT squad guys yell COME ON HURRY UP COME TO THE DOOR at you to do the next objective OPEN THE CHURCH DOOR every 10 seconds. You know, in case you didn't see the floaty quest marker that is visible through walls.

Goddamn this game is making me angry, they actually want money for this shit.

Quality $60 AAA game right here

COD is for children

At least battlefield was somewhat true about how it was advertised.

COD said it was trying to be as realistic as possible and proceeded to have black nazi women.

At least battlefield used real gun noises instead or that garage band shit cod uses

What do you play?

Galaxy on fire 2

Battlefield

Reading the comments makes me happy I bought Wolfenstein 2 last night. Was very close to buying cod

It's not like we've seen D-day a billion times.

How the fuck did we make the biggest amphibious invasion of all time boring.

Can there be one game, ONE GAME, set in WW2 that ISNT set at the end.

The only one I know of was World at War, and that was still only two missions.

Fuck, you could easily buy Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood instead of WW2, get a buttload of gameplay for it, and still have money to spare to buy drinks and snacks to fuel your gaming weekend.
Goddamn I'm so angry over this.

its pretty much shit . play cod 2 if you want a good ww2 cod game ...

Red orchestra 2 is set in stalingrad.

Still shittier. At least play games that are half decent and you die from a bullet or two, not a whole magazine.

The only thing good about COD is the multiplayer nazi zombies.

No idea, I don’t give my money to shit companies any more. Their loot box system can get fucked.

>At least play games that are half decent and you die from a bullet or two
Guise battlefield is too hard I cant 360 no scope everyone

How does dying from 1 bullet make a game good? If any it lpwers the skillceiling, since it makes luckyshots possible.
That's why counterstrike needs a lot less skill than quake. All you need to do is get into a good position and wait.
The thing that makes cod shit is not that you need more than one bullet to kill someone (which you need in pretty much every game unless you are playing instagib).

Anyone know a reliable and cheap key reseller for Europe?

CODII and mw2 was the only cod campaigns that I liked
youtube.com/watch?v=c4PgYTbD5P8&t=1195s

cod 4 was good too

Another shit ww2 game that makes the Americans seem like they did everything in the war. Didn't even show any British fighters.

or straya and NZ

I am talking about games like Insurgency or squad you fucking mongols.
Games in which you die from one shot are also skillbased. You are required to move slower and be more cautious of your surroundings. And suppressive fire actually fucking works. Because in games like cod bf and cs, it doesn't matter if you are spraying their surroundings so you can buy some time, they just jump around and start shooting you. I have played fucking battlefield. Everyone there just runs and jumps like bunnies. Cod is one of the games that I have never really enjoyed. And cs is just fucking bullshit. I have had 8hits for 90something damage. And everyone just uses awps.

>You are required to move slower and be more cautious of your surrounding
Not everyone rushes around like an idiot in battlefield
>so you can buy some time, they just jump around and start shooting you. I have played fucking battlefield. Everyone there just runs and jumps like bunnies
I don't see a lot of bunny hopping in battlefield but have seen it and suppression does work.

There is something about those chairs I can't tell

Shut the fuck up you scruffy cunt no one cares about your sheep opinion.

So butthurt
I'm a sheep because I like battlefield and you dont because you don't "die from a bullet or two" and because some people jump around and you sneak and not run? Wow you are so woke user, kek

Cawadoody is console tier shit. If you want to play FPS, play Quake, UT, Toxikk or something like that

Your mum

>How does dying from 1 bullet make a game good?
I see you've never played Verdun.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6S-NtUfp84

>dodging
>looks like ut3
No thanks, I'll stick to QC

QC is shit, though. The whole champions concept makes it unfit for pro gaming.

I don't think about it at all.

>champions concept makes it unfit for pro gaming
Yeah yeah yeah, QW/Q2/Q3/QL was best and any changes from that exact game are bad and have to be hated. Been hearing that for 15 years now.
Doesn't matter, I like QC, I'm too old to go "grrrr! argh!" all over again.

I've been playing the campaign and have been enjoying it.

Red Orchestra is a great game but Stalingrad litteraly was the end of the war

I'm not even the guy you're arguing with. You're just a fucking sheep cunt though. End of.

damn shitty graphics

spot the aussie

She got 10k PRAISE BUNNY CHAN
/ourgirl/

It's hilarious they created a community hub like Destiny for the sole purpose of making players jealous of others when they open loot boxes and twisting their arm to buy more.

At least they still let you straight up buy a weapon you want with in game credits. It's still sad though

Generic ww2 shooter is generic...

I swear the video game industry is stagnating.

Dude pro gaming relies on everyone being on an even level, so skill decides who wins. This is not possible with the champions bullshit.

Btw I'm not saying that QC is a bad game. It's a fun shooter, but if you want to have tournaments, it's over.

Stalingrad was half way through. Use google ffs