ITT: we describe crazy irrational thoughts we have. Ill start

ITT: we describe crazy irrational thoughts we have. Ill start.
>sometimes I think I'm the only person on this site. And you guys are all robots or some shit

Self bump

sometimes i think nobody really likes me and they're just tolerating my shit

>this.
Me to friend. Me to.

you guys are all robots or some shit

I think I'm the only person on this site

Social anxiety m8, get that checked.

sometimes I think

I'm the only person on this shit

And you guys are all on this site

robots or some shit on this site

I think sometimes

I'm the only robot on this site and you are all persons or some shit

I think you guys are all person

This.

Ẁ̵̨̨̝̱̣̥̦͇̗ͅẹ̸̡̫̘̠͚̭̣'̴̷͕̼̟̟̥͔̺̭͙̗͚͙͖̝̜̫̭͝v̯̼̗̙̪̮̯̦͙̘̥̬͚̱̀͠ͅͅé̷̮̺̰̜͖͝ ̛̙͉̼͈͉̰͓͔́͟ ̡̛̛̳͚͙͉̼̮̗̻̘̖̫̳̟̤͖̣ͅb͖̝̘̤̮̠̫̱̣̩̤̰͇̩͍͘͘͘͢͝e̸̛͙͍̘̮̬͔̱̗͍͠͝e̖̙͎̣̼͙͇̯͚̫͍͔͓̻̱̬̞͘͞n̶̡̥̙̗͍̫̕̕͟ ̞̤͚͜ͅf̨̖̼̯̣ͅơ̴̶̷̱͙̰̳̞̠̹̠̙̞̝̟̻͍͉̞̟u̵̹̭͚͈͙̩͚̻̼̞͈͕͉̜̤̣̭͘͡n̪͇̱͎̼͇͎̙̪̥͔̼̺̘̰̤͢ͅd͎̦̼̰̣͕̞͘͟͟͝ ̶̛͎͓̭̜̰̰̦̖̦͚̯̣̫̩̕o̸̢͔̫̙͖̯͉̮̰͔̪͖̗͓͉͖͇̦̟͝ų̸̷̶͈̹̠̗͙͇̣̯̥͢ţ͖͍̞̺͕̖͈̤͕̗̜͕̩̯̕ͅͅ

Don't try to fool me OP, i know you are a bot like all the others.

Sometimes you guys are all robots or some shit

I'm totally not a robot, though.

Oh I thought it was a DrDisRespect thread for a second but it turns out it's just cancer. Never mind.

This site are all person robots or some think

Dr.disrespect is cancer.

checkmate cunt

Shut the fuck up you illiterate monkey. Burn yourself alive and stream it.

everyone except me is a robot with synthetic consciousness

>sometimes I think Rick and Morty was written only for me. I can relate to both for different reasons as well as their family.
>whenever I cannot hear what people say just outside earshit, my mind translates the bits of what I do hear into a fucked up plot against me.
>I'm afraid of clowns. I'm not afraid of the scary ones, the creepy ones, those amuse me to no end. I'm totally afraid of the family friendly lovable circus/child birthday performance clowns. Those are demons who entice with lies of joy and are to be feared and not trusted.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

lol, since we all are robots might as well self bump

Funny thing is I spelt disrespect correct there. You're just mad robot.

Did a clown rape you or something?

>i feel like im living an irl truman show.

I don't know. My earliest memories of them were complete panic and fear. As I got older, I felt less ashamed of my fear of clowns when I found out it is not a rare fear. When I found out "phobia" meant an irrational fear, I accepted it. Rationally, I know clowns are generally family-friendly entertainers. In the feels... RUN OR ATTACK!

And rick and morty? I like that show. I dont think its built on yoyr life or anything.

You know, Rick from that show would really tear up your point of view here. He would probably put you in the same catagory as a troll who shills for brighter people and takes their sarcasm as realistic truths. People like you are why I drink myself stupid.

I know. This thread was to ask for CRAZY thoughts, thoughts we generally dismiss or fight against. Generally, irrational thoughts.

Nailed it

I think of death majority of the time when my head clears itself of every other thought which happens mostly every night before I sleep.

It's stupid because we eventually all die.

I get that. It gets worse when I smoke weed. I start to believe that everyone, even best friends and family, are only talking to me to use me and they all secretly hate me.

Also, I'm concerned that it's just me and like five other people on this site, posting in every thread never realizing we're bitching at the same people every day in every thread.

Beep beep boop

Same here. I think it's the one thing all humans fear

Nice try robot. I know I'm the only human on this site

I'm a character in someones dream

this world is fake

Get out of my head. This is a fear of mine.

The reason people are afraid of clowns is because they have exaggerated features, so as to look human enough that you recognize it as a person, but off enough so your brain sees it as unfamiliar. This causes your brain to try to figure out if it's a person or something else that you're looking at, causing fear or unease in some.
Tl;Dr you're scared of clowns because uncanny valley and your brain is dumb.

I'm afraid I'm already dead and that I am experiencing a death dream right now. Remembering my past in its entirety.

Seems to be a common one around these parts. Unless you're posting it over and over or it's the work of the botnet.

No. Of course its not. Just g3t b@ck T̴̷̢͔̦͚̹̘͙͖̼̰͎̺͈̥̝̥͚̣̯̯ͫͪ̌͐̆0̸̙̳̥͎̑͒̒̆ͨ͌̆̆ͣ̽͋͛̈́̀͜ ̥͖͈̻̙͉̯̣̹̻͓̮̭̰̹̭̺͓̘̂͌͑̏ͮ͞͡p̵̴̮͔͙̬̣̥͚̝̮̽̔ͯ͊ͨ̃̇̔ͫ̑͂̿̄̈́0͙̮̯̗̹͚̭̼̫̖̦̤̰̣̝̈͑͌̉́͜͟$͎͍̙͔̺̠̬̗͙̮̗̪̘͓̙̣ͤ͆̃ͣ͠͠ẗ̷̵̮̬̬ͭ̍͛̉̽!̵̧̞̰̹̙̻̳͕̞̺̦͚̫̹̗́ͦ͒͌̄͐͛̈́ͨ̃̓ͭͭ̉̕͘n̨͔͖̟̜̜̝͉̤̦̩̘̂̈́͊̽̎͊̋͊̉͗̋̓͌̊̀̚g̼͍͚ͣ̐̌̂ͨ̄ͯ͆̋͌̑ͭͣ̄̍ͬ̔͟͢ ̵̴͖̹̠͈̹̦̺̦ͤ̒̿̂̐̔͐ͭ̉͌͒ͣ͆̕͡@̨̢̞͍̯͖̠͉̪̥̟̻̠͚̥̗͐̊̂ͣ̇ͯͧ̓͌̈̿n̴̰̼̣̭͖̹̦͕͚͕̣͍̮͇̙̻̈́͒ͣ͡0̵̧̻̫̰̥̤̟͓̗̗͕̊̾̽̓̌͂̒̌͑̄ͮͣ̂ͫ͌ͫ̌͞ͅn̴̡̳̦͙͎͋͒̓͂͟͡͞

I heard that before. I have loved the difference in many other ways that are not kid-friendly clowns. I even love alternate sex games involving not-so-normal looks. My only phobia relative to looks are the family-friendly clowns... wait, and human-like chickens. That's even harder to explain.

I sometimes think about what it would be like if I dropped everything, fell off the face of the earth, and started from scratch somewhere else. I know I'd probably end up stuck in the same loop, but the thought of dropping everything and going away makes me feel... Maybe not hopeful, not really a longing or nostalgia. Somewhere between the three?

That consciousness lasts forever.
Eternity scares the absolute shit out of me.

this is a TV show truman, they are all actors!!!

I think one you die. You just become another human. I dont think time exists. For example I could die and be reborn as some faggot in the wild west.

I think once you die you become a grain of sand on the beach.
About as likely as rebirth.

The Antichrist is the Internet.

>work retail, feel like I've become an NPC when spewing the same sales shtick to all customers

Sometimes i think about what happened if gravity would just turn around (just for me) and that i'd just fly off into the sky, so i get as fast as possible beneath a tree or building what i could cling to - just in case.

Shut the fuck up number 3.

You could rob a bank like this. Grab the cash and flip it so you just went flying. Sounds cool as shit.

But it would stay like this. What would be the point of having money if you fall into the sky?

Y-you know that's copy pasta right?

But like what if you had a rope or something to tether you down.

Yea well, you'd need to prepare something like that, it's also nothing that'd happen by choice but randomly - i mean it is an irrational fear after all.

Better than knowing. I know its true. Its worse when your talkingto your friends. And they dont talk back.

Oh shit. What if it happened while you were in one of those skydiving tunnels.

feel like i deserve all the horrible shit happening to me. what can you do?

I guess i'd crash into the ceiling if it had one - that's not really a worst case scenario though.

Or imagine full fleged sky diving. Like right aa you jump out the plane it switches. Imagine the look on the pilots face.

GO FUCK YASELF!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ACTUAL FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD SPOTTED

Sometimes I think the universe is alive in a way that our little minds cannot comprehend.

Funny thing is you didn't and has a capital R. You should end tour life, quickly.