Rate/wwyd to my gf

rate/wwyd to my gf
plenty of pics for responses

God dammit man I'd wear my pecker down to a fucking nub before I was done. Fuck.

Keep posting!!

That is an ass built for a vicious spanking before I throat fuck her until one of us passes out.

I want to see how much she is going to ride my cock

Dat ass!!

Keep posting. So hot

I remember a girl I dated a few years back, she would never let me have sex with her but she would always suck me off and one morning I mounted her and went to rub her pussy and felt something in her and she said it's nothing against me but I'm not her size and I asked her wtf she was talking about and she pulled her panties off and the end of a dildo was barely sticking out and she told me to pull it out and I did and it was almost 12 inches long and twice my thickness and she said I could try fucking her and I did and she said that's why she prefers hung guys and showed me pics of her ex's cocks which were all huge... I was definitely her smallest by far and she was always cheating on me.

more wwyd

Would push her up against a wall and start ramming her tight asshole with my cock

Tie her up to the bed make her suck my brother's dick while I am double fisting her pussy and fucking her ass

I would force her to watch me fuck her youngest female relative then make her suck the cum out of her pussy while fucking her

put long-chain cuffs on her hands and feet and a collar on her neck... no clothes at all and she'll roam the house like my pet... she'll eat when i say she can, she'll be my sex slave and when she doesn't obey or she does something wrong i'll whoop her

Anything you havent posted before?

What's her sc?

Got that one you got kik?

wwyd to my girlfriend?

She cucks me most weekends. In fact, she's still not home from going out last night. If the responses are good here, I might have a quick fap with her panties. She'd be upset that I'm cumming in them rather than in my diaper, but I can wash them before she gets back.

yeah you can drop yours if you want but it will be a bit before I can I get to you

wwyd for more

Kartracer1843 and would get her on her knees and make her gag on my cock till shes got tears in her eyes and anymore bj or fucking?

Shes a babe would push her down on the bed and start teasing her pussy with the tip of my cock before ramming it deep in her asshole making her scream

take her by the waist and fuck her in your bed till she begs for me to cum in her

Perfect pussy would slide my cock in her doggystyle while pulling her hair making her moan while you fuck her face

I would have sexual intercourse with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

make her grow a big ginger bush and fuck her and hold on to the bush!
WWYD to this hairy girl (trust me she's got a big blonde bush)

my gf latina!

nice pubes! more please

More bj or fucking?

Far too skinny. but it's not like I'd say no

what do you want to see of my slut?

Is this an "anything I want at all" situation? I'd fuck her, naturally, but if it's anything I want then I'd kill her afterwards. God how I'd love to shove a blade in someone at least once in my life. Stick it in her gut and try to force it upwards til I hit the ribs. Then cut her fucking head off. I know a lot of people post edge for the sake of edge, but this is genuinely what I want and you're fooling yourself if you think people like me don't exist.

what a body. fucktoy

blowjobs?

what do you want to see of her body

lets see her holes ,pussy and ass , closeups

Lmao what a pathetic fantasy lad, are you on the brink of killing yourself

muuch better shaved

freshly shaved

wwyd?

more pussy and face

>IMG_5843.jpg
oh god more!

more hairy pussy :)