How can a man's career be destroyed by the words of one gay guy?

how can a man's career be destroyed by the words of one gay guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/03/house-cards-producers-may-kill-kevin-spaceys-frank-underwood-after-sexual-allegations-report.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm straight

Easily apparently

He wasn't even an attractive 14 year old, so Spacey must have been almost blackout drunk for the beers goggles to work on that.

Easy when your career is based upon being a liar. That's all actors are

Simple, by trying to fuck a 14 yo.

Because he didnt just ignore is or deny it. He tried to dodge it. So he admitted to it.

It isn't just one guy now, Spacey has a history of shit behavior.

By touching him without permission?

never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy

oldest rule in the book.

What kind ofr question is that? The whole world is watching it crumble in real time, And it isn't just one person. He was/is a pedophile.

>implying
Rapists aren't about attractive or unattractive. They're weak-willed, genetically inferior cancer. They do it for dominance and to distract themselves from their own sense of inferiority through their dick, this is why some otherwise straight rapists diddle little boys.

Even though he's a rapist I still want to watch him in House of cards. He's still a damn good actor.

your stupid if you think it's one guy there are lots of stories of it

they are only using this guy as a cover but that kind of shit will not be reported cos it makes them all look bad

I missed the part where he actually raped anyone.

people are just fucking sheep

It was 1 + 4 and a lot of chattering from others. Still sucks that being handsy 30 years ago while drunk is now enough to just end your career

Both of these. Nothing but social justice warriors all hopping on the bandwagon.

this.

honestly i think you should be able to get away with crimes that are proportional to your worth to others.
i think religion got it right with basically treating morality like a scales.

Apparently even making an advance is rape now. Doesn't matter he said no and it stopped, still rape. There was a big scandal on NeoGAF because the owner got into a shower with some ugly slut, was told it wasn't cool then got out. Now he's also a rapist.

what was his 14yo twink ass doing in a party anyways.?

Good question.

because kevin isnt handling it properly... he's digging his own grave with this gay bs excuse

this,
>suck dick for movie parts
career dead, money low
>he grab my pussy!
be rich closetfag
>14 yr old want dick sucky and moneys for sega genesis
sega genysis not cool anymore and suck many dick but no more moneys
>i was molestered by old rich man, waaa.

Because it’s current year

Diddled a 14 year old.

1. That's bullshit. All that "power move" bs was invented by a woman. Probably an egotistical feminist.

2. Spacy never raped anyone.

Yeah, except he didn't. He, by admission of the "victim," picked up a kid, took him to his bed and then the kid left nothing happened. Making it sound like he was held down and sodomized.

How fucked up is it that even if it's all true, I would still prefer for him to keep acting in stuff because I still like him more than the faggot kid who he supposedly hit on?

Kevin spacey came out as gay what do you mean he fucks kids? You are a homophobe l saw on the news he came out as gay

The producer probably does it too

America

whats the title of this book?

You're acting like everyone and their fucking grandmother didn't see through that shit

The beginning of sexual equality. Women have been able to destroy men's lives with unverifiable rape allegations for decades, but now men are starting to get into the act.

When a straight woman has had her life ruined by a straight man's rape allegation, then we will have achieved equilibrium.

so if this shit has been going on for years and on the set at netflix, it was ok until now?

top kek

It was a few gay guys

Hes throwing some crazy excuses at the wall though, gay, abusive nazi dad. Drunk. Its not looking good, plus there has always been rumours of him doing shit in the shadows, just like there was with saville and weisman

life

>Rapists aren't about attractive or unattractive
I think they are, it just so happens that they may find attractive someone you don't.

bait

Well yeah it's all good and fun till you get cought. Netflix is just trying to save their ass.

you cant be this dense, why would they cripple themselves prematurely instead of making money till it comes out. Potentially it could have stayed secret forever.

>one guy
lol no. 8 guys on set as well. He was grabbing their dicks for years.
"Allegations against the actor continued to mount as eight crew members reportedly came forward with assertions about sexual harassment and groping on the set of the streaming drama."
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/03/house-cards-producers-may-kill-kevin-spaceys-frank-underwood-after-sexual-allegations-report.amp.html

What happened was Harvey spun the nation into a hysterical witch hunt. Then everyone started getting a piece of the pie, just like the Cosby shit. So this child actor who's amounted to basically nothing wanted some time in the limelight and used everyone's blind aggression and directed it at Spacey. So now an accomplished, loved actor can be wiped out so we can talk about some nobody and rape in the liberal media for a few more weeks.

Tell me I'm wrong.

because gays are looked upon as women in our society, also he tried to fuck a child

Spacey was loved by liberals more than anyone else. Obama talked about watching house of cards all the time. Nice reach tho

I think the allegations are true, but you're correct, they stem from a different time, where people did this to get ahead from a very early age. I imagine it was encouraged. Its not right, but bringing it up 30 years later is definitely not the right way to go about it.

Court of public opinion trumps literally everything.

Ask the Duke lacrosse team.

Kill whitey, one faggot at a time. All you trap worshipping faggots are crumbling into tiny little bits of crude diabetics lime disease and you know it. How does it feel that your race will be remembered by society as the #1 skirt wearing bbc sucking cuckoldry? You whiteys were born to destroy yourselves and you know it! So tie yourselves a noose and make the world proud. Bunch of white cock sucking fucking faggots!

They're both gay you fucking idiot

White people are all subhuman! They can't even stay out in the sun without their skin burning! And on top of that, if they do stay out in the sun, they contract cancer! Your race was meant to die a slow death by design! Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Die slow white faggots!

somebody want to be slaves again? Cause we can stay inside while you have a cotton picking good time outside...

OP, why do so many actual FAGGOTS look like their eyes are too close together. You can literally see the faggot in this faggot.

Damn kiddo, you have seriously repressed emotions there

Your white guilt is your own demise and you know it. So might as well have fun dying i.e. put on your momma's dress and start sucking each other's disease ridden cocks, you sissy faggots.

hahhaha raped much?

Why are you so butthurt Tyrone?

cause no one defended bill cosby. Which is great.

White Hollywood is burning and it feels SOOOO FUCKING GOOD!!! Next thing you know, new Hollywood will be making white slave films! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Shit's gonna be soooo cash!

And the Oscar goes to Matt Damon for his portrayal of of the late Harvey Weinstein.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Stfu nigger and go pick cotton

I mean he's also been accused by 8 people from house of cards and a few in London

British men arent really known for lying about these sorts of things.

You say that like the liberal media wont damage a part of itself to further it's agenda.

im not saying the allegations are false. but this is why it's happening now. this guy probably rejected spacey and was sucking someone elses dick a week later.

In a town filled with liberal douchebags? Pretty easily.

The Oscar nominations for this years best film are:

12 years a slave for black cock
Goodwill blackening
Sunlight: White cancer
Django: White savior
Passion of the Chrissy small cock

Blew a DS cart?

" the man, now aged 32, alleged that Spacey abused him after he passed out at Spacey’s home, where they had shared a drink after the complainant, then aged 23, asked Spacey to help him with his career.

The Sun reported the man’s claims that he awoke to find Spacey performing a sexual act on him, told him to stop and left after Spacey warned him to keep quiet about it.

Spacey has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple current and former employees of the TV show House of Cards, as the scandal surrounding him continues to grow."

>weak willed

Are you implying non rapists are using their will power to prevenr themselves from raping children? Projection?

>they do it for dominance

Like.. Almost all men.. Regardless of the recipient.. You make it sound bad? Its what being a male is all about in all senses of the word.

I think what youre trying to say is its gross because essentially children are easy picking. To which i say.. Poppycock. Loose women are 100 times easier. Getting a child to WANT to bang you requires finess and character

Okay... That's rape. Hadn't heard that one yet

Look at this picture from the most recent press conference he gave, he looks remorseless, his expression is so fake.

thas bait