Give me one serious reason to not be Right-Wing and stop thinking that niggers, jews, atheists, fags...

Give me one serious reason to not be Right-Wing and stop thinking that niggers, jews, atheists, fags, and feminazis are subhumans.

why should i give you anything.

Niggers, jews, atheists, fags, and feminazis can breed with humans and produce fertile offspring. They're literally human.

>expecting hand outs

Quite simply... there is absolutely nothing to be gained by thinking of those types of people in that fashion. You don't have to agree with them, or associate with them. But thinking that they are sub-human does not add to your life, and may actually make it less fulfilling.

Hitler did nothing wrong

The right isn't about minority groups being beneath them. You're more or less thinking of White Nationalism, something mostly seen in the Alt-Right. Being right wing is understanding that fairness tops equality. If 2 people who had the same life ended up differently that is fair, and the one that is poor off should not be treated the same as the one who is better off. The left sees both these people as the same, while the right sees a failure and a success story. Often times race gets put into this mix, but everything isn't just about race, it's about context, logical decision, and the facts of anything. These are things that the right likes the most and believes in. If you add a little bit of identity politics and race then you have the Alt-Right. And you sir are Alt-Right, and not the good kind either, you're the nazi kind. And don't ya remember what happened to nazis.

Somebody is mad :^)

That's not really a right-wing view point...
the right doesn't condone hating people based on race

internet right-wing culture is largely the same group that glorifies STEM and makes fun of liberal arts majors, when STEM fields have more diversity in ethnicities and backgrounds than any other field, while liberal arts are filled with whities more than anything else

unless you think business is the end-all-be-all, there are probably a lot of contradictory schools of thought that you hold because you wouldn't even consider that you could be wrong

why would you give two fucks. being racist takes up time and effort. unless your a sad little piece a shit who needs to play down others to feel big you shouldnt need it

Because people who are well-read and well-traveled typically don’t feel the need to join up with paranoid, pseudonationalist little clubs.

Fuck off commie

>Give me
No.

>stop thinking that niggers, jews, atheists, fags, and feminazis are subhumans.
To do that you'd have to start thinking in the first place.

Believe what you want but don't expect people to tale anything you have to say seriously after they find out about this.

How are Jews "subhuman" when they managed to take control of nearly the whole world despite being a small minority?

Subhuman? More like master race.

Start thinking ? Due to thinking i realised that niggers, jews, fags, atheists, fags and feminazis are subhumans. Dumbass

Parroting what uncledad said isn't thinking.

NIGGERS!

No, i started to think that when i readed nigger arcticle on Encyclopedia Dramatica and other. Faggot