I'm killing myself tonight Sup Forums, what should i do on my last night

i'm killing myself tonight Sup Forums, what should i do on my last night

kill yourself

Think about life and don't kill yourself. That's what I suggest for your last night.

don't kill yourself user.

Don't do it, who will take care of that kitty?

Go into the woods and run around like a dear.

rent a uhaul and take out as many people as you can

thought about life a lot in the past few days

max out a credit card on some stupid shit and make them deal with the repercussions. kill yourself with purpose by fucking over the man in some small way.

I'm not a sand nigger lmao

Sex a gurl

i've been trying

the person who took the photo

you know what to do

OP maybe the best bet isn’t to come to a place where shitlords come looking for answers, myself included.

Fuck who knows maybe it is and you think a couple words someone posts up on an image board will help.

I do not believe you should go threw with it because what gives you the right to just give up like this?

Reach out to someone in person OP, a lost friend, family or even a stranger in person. Try to redescover who you are, try to find things in common with people again.

Being alone and shutting everything out will not help

The only person in the end that can help is you and your decision to move forward.

Dubs and cut your penis off

Try learning proper grammar before giving advice.

im going for a long walk
ill see how im feeling later
ive pretty much committed to this but who knows i might bitch out

are you retarded
what did he even fuck up on

also don't kill yourself op, unless you support trump

Don't kill youself man, I tried to 2 weeks ago, i went to the emergency room 1 day after i took heaps of ipoprofen. It"s not worth it dude, Message me if you need help

Definitely don’t do it man; think of your family.

arrange to donate your body to science so we can figure out why some of us still fail to thrive in the easiest time to live in human history

>Used "threw" instead of "through"
>Mispelled "rediscover"
>Didn't use a period at the end of the fifth sentence
Did you not read it or does your understanding of grammar suck as well?

Put all your money into my bitcoin wallet

this (translation, OP IS A WEAK CUNT)

skimmed it, but I got the general message from reading it. you're too anal about little things

i am, so it's good if i die lmao

waste of space

Don't do it OP,think about your family,think about what you can achive on the future,moment like this happens to all of us,but you need to go through.Thing will get better in the end.

You said it best Sup Forumsrotha

>buy an HD camera
>livestream

also deliver for once

Do you realize where you are?

saw you make a thread about planning to kys yesterday night user

don't do it user, you'll pass on the pain to more people, such as family and friends.

Please dont.

If life sucks reinvent yourself.
Get help. Share your feelings with someone. Stay inn there OP. Best wishes.

You should kill yourself only if these are dubs

it's ok user do u got discord

assuming it's not chilly as hell where you live just drop out from life a while and go on a long walk across the the country, do new things and meet different sorts of people

clearing your head might give you an idea to do something else instead. just have to find inspiration

If you kill yourself then whatever you do before will be infinitely meaningless.
If you decide to live, then this becomes infinitely meaningful.

>Spelling and grammar are the same thing
kek

there's this cool shooting range is las vegas you could go to

don't do it, you'll just disappoint your whole family.
the pain might be gone for you but it will be twice as painful for your loved ones having to live with out you, imagine getting the message that your son killed himself

we all gonna die someday. why you just dont use your life and do cool things & have fun.

get out massive loaans tons of credit cards and go on a phat fukin holliday fuck loads of hookers then shoot up heroin and stuff your face with icecream and xanax. this is what i do before i kill my self all the time.

Fuck some whores get drunk with a crackhead inject some heroin with meth and overdose

>imagine getting the message that your son killed himself
Great I guess I still don't have a son.

Great minds user Great Minds.

If you’ve got nothing to lose, do something stupid and dangerous instead of killing yourself. Like skydiving or going on a killing spree.

Rape the hot girl next door

Go on a mass shooting, but do it with a golf bag full of flint-lock muskets. I want to see the anti-gun lobby try to figure that one out.

And another one leaves this world. I'm too scared for what comes after life to kill myself. I'm a bit jealous.
I'm wishing u a good journey.

You won't do it if you're posting it. Regardless, go outside and take a walk late at night. Sit in the middle of cross sections. Smoke. Enjoy the night. Be happy, nature takes the shape of whatever emotion you're feeling. You won't enjoy it if you won't allow yourself to.

this

You already know what you need to do.

Buy me vidya

Got any money left? Go pick up a hooker and get laid.

pls pls stream

Go on backpage

i love u.

Eat a snickers

Have sex.

cut balls off

this, consider this a last request OP

give me all your money

if youre killing yourself tonight? then last night was your last night. anyone that dumb is correct to an hero.

Check yourself in at a hospital and tell them you need an enema because you stuck a toy truck in your asshole.

Maybe also tell them that you want to kill yourself.

If you kill yourself, you'll just end up back here anyway, possibly worse off. If you're so unhappy that you're considering suicide then you might as well try something as crazy and less permanent first. The real part of you knows you shouldn't go through with this. Get some help if you haven't tried that route yet, or try something else. You can always kill yourself tomorrow or next week if you still want to.

Imagine you're stronger than you are and suffer a little while longer. Make a clean slate. You'll die eventually, but not as an emotional waif.

Roll

take some Molly. it'll be easy to kill yo self if you're rolling

call 911 first so your body doesnt rot in a corner for 2 months before somebody finds it.

have some icecream

a

This.

Post nudes before offing, not like there'll be any consequences

nigga you gay

Eh, probably, Tried both, enjoyed both, might as well own it

rob a bank my friend and give all money to your family

All you can eat.

Think about all the people you knew and used to like. And think about the moment you stopped being friends
All that history together, all those memories... now worthless