Could someone tell me some way to convince a friend to smoke weed with me?

Could someone tell me some way to convince a friend to smoke weed with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Contact high first then talk your way in

Load up hand it to him and say smoke this

this, and also tell your friend its harmless (minus smoke inhalation) and it may not even effect him his first time.

admit u have a problem

Ask why they are against it, and try and show them evidence against their point if its biased on a misconception. But if their argument boils down to "I don't enjoy it" then just say "fair enough man, are you okay if I smoke?", and then deal with it. I know a few people who don't smoke but will still chill with me and drink and a beer or something.

Marijuana is a drug, and doing drugs is immoral and wrong. Getting someone else addicted to “grass” is a terrible thing to do. What do you think your parents or your priest would say if they saw you “ “chiefing” on marijuana cigarettes?

I would first ask myself why it's important to convince someone else to smoke weed. If he doesn't want to he doesn't want to and that's ok. This might be shocking but some people just don't enjoy it.

You should immediately stop to take marijuana. Only one marijuana can make you gay.

Next time they have a headache. Offer das mrijuono.

Dude, you gotta share that time machine of yours with the rest of us.
Coming here expecting people to have priests and using words like chiefing is so 1950's of you.
Why do you want to convince a friend to smoke? If they don't want to, but don't judge either thats fine.

Do MDMA, way fucking better.

>hurrrr 420 everybody gotta blaze cuz I do
How about don't? Nothing is more annoying than a fuckin stoner pestering the fuck out of you to smoke when you dont want to. Offer it and if he says no then drop it.

stop beeing an asshole weed person nd let non smokers be non smokers.
I like weed , but you guys were always the worst annoying little shits.

don't. part of the high is just placebo, and your friend probably won't have a very good time if they are anxious/hesitant. just talk about it with them and wait for them to become interested/curious.

Make fun all you want. You won’t be laughing when you accidentally kill someone in a marijuana induced rage. Or end up in the hospital for a pot overdose.

Just show them this video it works 80 percent of the time, everytime..

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA

>he vaules marijuana over his friendship
Man I couldn't even imagine being this pathetic

Tell them you'll kill their family if they don't smoke with you

Fuck off back go bible camp, faggot

Marijuana has never made me angry and I'd die from carbon monoxide poisoning or a burst stomach trying to consume enough to die from a THC overdose.

>2017
>not master chiefing like the rest
Cortana, pls

Ripperoni, sweet stromboli

I’m sorry I don’t believe you. You’re probably hallucinating from all that cheeba you’re toking.

Like many of the plants that Mankind has found particular useful as medicine, Cannabis was seeded here on Earth. Planted, for mankind’s benefit.
- ZetaTalk

I bought LSD but I'm too afraid to take it. Please advice.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand smoking weed. The nuance is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical botany most of the strains will go over a typical smokers head.