Can someone fucking explain to me why the Alliance and Horde are at war when we saw them a few months ago join together...

Can someone fucking explain to me why the Alliance and Horde are at war when we saw them a few months ago join together to fight the Fel, leaving on good terms with one another?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuOYmqSF6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EzT8UzO1zGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they need an idea for a new expansion and they're too retarded to do the Old Gods.

because wow has been unplayable, casual catering, and stupid since cata

Because the orcs are like the USA. They need the war.

I'd love the Horde to split to Forsaken, Blood Elves, and Orcs and their client races.

Question? what with the Dark skin Humans.
R they in WOW?

Horde retreated when leader was mortally wounded. Alliance leader died because no flank.

No uugaboogas in WoW. Only if you create one yourself.

Dark iron dwarves will be unlocked and playable.

Because Blizzard developers are too egotistical to admit that they were wrong.

cus war bro .
go read European history

This.

I left WoW after the release of Cataclysm and started playing Eve Online.

>Wastewander Humans of Tanaris
>South Shore Pirates

k. I'll be back in 5 min. Keep the thread bumped while I go read European history.

Think you meant since TBC

'good terms' my white, slightly brown and hairy asshole, they had to compromise to defeat their enemies, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'-bullshit, they are not even close to good terms, YOU KNOW KNOWING OP SNOW

also this

what are you talking about, Legion is one of the most appreciated and innovative expansions yet

This isn't true Legion had fewer subs than cata but more tan MoP at launch.

>dumb the game down to make it more accessible to the mainstream (i.e.idiots)
>their player base doesn't want to play with idiots
>they don't want to be associated with a game that can be played casually
>CCP Games goes in the opposite direction, making their game MORE difficult.
>launches stealth marketing campaign in the forums, accusing WoW players of being filthy casuals who aren't smart enough to play Eve Online
>all of the hardcore WoW players quit WoW and start playing Eve Online to maintain their hardcore gamer status and internet street cred
>Blizzard still doesn't know what hit them.

regardless that vanilla is classic and tbc was a hardcore players wetdream, wotlk was wows artistic and gameplay peak. Anyone who came after has been playing a different and less fulfilling game. period.

Isn't 7 million still pretty good? I mean, how many games can say that?

yeah but that number is highly padded as the bar for what was considered a "legitimate" subscription at time of cata launch has been lowered regularly and started counting multiple subscriptions from one player as well. kinda like Hillary Clintons primary delegate count

Because Sylvanas is a dumb cunt and Anduin is also a dumb cunt (but somewhat better than Varian, surprisingly).

youtube.com/watch?v=XuOYmqSF6OQ

Ah, fair enough.

there are some big private servers out there, one of the biggest (cant remember the name) is currently on BC

Do you honestly believe anyone who would post that video wouldn't be aware of the existence of private servers?

Because anduin is being used by genn and jaina's going to lead the charge against the horde anyhow. I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that jaina is a dreadlord and she's controlling genn

youtube.com/watch?v=EzT8UzO1zGQ

I am saying, both the current wow and private servers are legitimate and carries the community

This guy's fuckin' weird.

so many blizzard shills in this thread

you're an idiot.

blizzard is company, they want to evolve and still be able to please their fans, they cannot do that but having 100 different legacy servers, it doesn't make sense.. such things would ultimately fail..

How the fuck does that make me a shill you goddamned retard? I'm just saying that the guy is weird. Do you even read anymore or is anything that doesn't say "YEAH FUCK BLIZZ" automatically a shill? Fuck off.

>private servers are legitimate

"Don't watch that video, he's weird"
"Please, for the love of God, do not watch that video".

>every fucking thread that link is posted

Literally never said "do not watch the video." Did not even insinuate it. So yeah, you didn't even bother to read.

You implied it.

good argument

legitimate for the community, not in a strictly legal sense, Blizzard fucking - O W N S - the property of World of Warcraft and everything associated with it, why wouldn't they want to protect their property? I agree thought that it might be beneficial for them IN THE FUTURE to create legacy servers, and maybe they will, but this doesn't affect the argument, I love WoW as much as the next guy that has been playing from Vanilla, and yeah, sometimes I wish that Vanilla was back, but I like all the expansions since, and Legion was really good

No, I did not. You are objectively bad at reading.

>"why won't you let us use your product in a way that we want without paying you for your investment you assholes we werent even gonna buy it anyway!"

the two sides are being played like pawns

Yes, you did. By saying he's wierd, you're attempting to poison the well and discourage people for clicking the link.

How would you know that he's "weird" if you haven't seen it before? You've obviously seen it, because of how sort of time that elapsed between when it was posted and when you replied.

So, having seen it before, and therefore being familiar with it's content, you replied to the post with the motivation of dissuading people from clicking it.

That's something a blizzard shill would do.

>without paying you

Blizzard shill presenting a strawman argument. The player base has been BEGGING for official legacy servers for 10 fucking years and Blizzard has refused to do it, even though the players begging for it are saying "Shut up and take my money".

No, I am not. I am simply pointing out that the weird dude is weird. That doesn't imply anything being what is stated. You can inject whatever partisan beliefs you wish in order to try and fight an argument that does not exist but it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing beyond a simple observation.

"I'm going to tell everyone that this guy is weird in the hope that they don't click the link"

If that's what you want to believe. Just keep in mind you're talking to yourself.

Do you realize how stupid it is to tell someone what they meant by their own statement? My guess is no.

Obvious shill is obvious

Like I guessed. The answer is "no."

>shill got called out and is now in maximum damage control

Keep struggling.

I'll go ahead and give you the last word you're so desperate for though. You're welcome.

You seem upset. All that effort to prevent people from clicking that link and ultimately, you just kept the thread up, increasing the number of people who see it.

You're not very good at this career you have chosen for yourself.

samefagging this hard.

Newfag doesn't know what samefagging means.

because Warhammer clone

Since nobody else wants to tell you, it’s because Sylvanas is going to be burning down Teldrassil in the next book.

>Can someone fucking explain to me why the Alliance and Horde are at war when we saw them a few months ago join together to fight the Fel, leaving on good terms with one another?
You've not read any Orwell, have you?

>having to explain that mainstream=idiots
Fuggin' dropped

Watch the warcraft movie, user. Maybe then you'll understand the politics Vs. ethics.

Or not, either way.

Op is still a faggot

They were always at war with one another just they kept it to light skirmishes because the Horde were new and only establishing themselves and the Alliance was still trying to recover after losing its most powerful northern kingdoms (Lordaeron, Dalaran, and Quel'Thalas).

Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk were just the Alliance and Horde dealing with loose ends and roadblocks, Cata was meant to set the stage for war as both sides had genuine cause to expand and eventually clash directly with one another, Pandaria got in the way and ol Garry had himself a tantrum, Warlords was an experiment to see if players wanted that kind of story telling, and Legion so far as been just finally getting round to the burning crusade.

Now that basically every problem has been handled theres a score to settle. Alliance lost a king because emo Tauriel lost her nerve.

Is this bait? The alliance was always the warmonger

Or the old gods sparked war to weaken the races of azeroth.

This.

depending which side you play the other is portrayed as evil.
>/r/iam14andthisisdeep/ cold war reference

>launches stealth marketing campaign

Can confirm. When Cataclysm came out, Eve fags were all over the WoW forums.

i never stopped playing eve, but after WoW went casual i sure spent a lot more time&money into eve

ive been an eve player before i realized there were going to be issues with the game i knew as WoW.
it just didnt occur to me there would be the need to compare those two. its was two entirely different games, both great.
but one stayed an mmorpg, and one went casual.

and now long after i stopped playing wow i need to compare those 2 again because eve (after years of not even caring) is allowing some changes to the game to improve new player experience aswell, but they dont fuck it up like blizzard did and that proves that opening up to new players wasnt the issue, blizzards technique/approach was.

CCP used Blizzard's decision to go casual as a recruitment platform by mocking WoW players for playing an easy game, and it worked.

Cata
>Ok guys lets make this epic
>eh fuck nvm
Panda
>ok guys lets at least add pandas so the chinks and furries shut up
WoD
>i have no idea, lets reuse what we have
Legion
>ok so illidan will finally destroy the burning legion
Next xpac
>god fucking dammit we have nothing left
>you know what? Fuck all this shit, lets start it from the begining