Atheist hate thread

Atheist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TelOYadQliA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/atheism is the best

No, i was mean in this thread to hate atheists, not to hate religion

Know what I hate most about religion as an atheist? It's the fact that a bunch of people consider it logical believe in some omnipotent being that just fucks with their lives, yet loves them.

I also hate how they always thank their god for every good thing that happens, but say he's testing them when something bad happens. Infinite love huh? Yeah, when I love someone, I often want to have them die slowly and painfully.

ok

haha i agree XDD nice post my fellow atheist XDDDDDDDDDD le upboat

if you believe in ghosts, god, karma, spirituality, the soul, luck or any kind of superstition... than you will never be smart/intellectual/right about anything in my opinion

Believing everything that uncle dawkins told you isn't a free-thinking

you obey a book... try again

Why do you faggots get so triggered by people not believing in religion? I don't give a fuck about what you believe in, so why do you care so much about what I don't believe in?

What ? Seriously. What ?

That is truth, but why must you assume that every atheist believes what they believe because someone else told them to believe that? Why is your default assumption that we can only come to that conclusion if someone feeds us the information?

I came to the conclusion well before I was aware of who Dawkins was. Some time in the late 80s, before the internet was a household thing.

I doesn't change the fact that most of atheists are fat sexist christianophobic leftist pieces of shit that worship dawkins and tj.

Religious people are retarded subhumans, and atheists are cringe pseudo intellectuals that still live with mom at home.

Agnosticism is superior.

>le Sup Forums face xD

> Im so religios and tolerant
Atheist hate thread
God doesnt exist and you are a faggot

>Religion
>Not having a deep seated history of anti women sentiment
Deluded fool.

I don't agree with you but at least your opinion isn't that popular

>x group of people are [insert stereotypes]

You're the true retards here.

Love your neighbor, fag

It doesn't change the fact that you did not answer the question at all. Why bother replying if you are not going to address the question?

Stop attempting to derail the discussion to where you feel comfortable and address the question of why you think the way you do.

Well I clearly hit a nerve didn't I sport.

Atheists are usualy a piece of shit pussies that didn't achieved anything in life (Like tj kirk) and still live with mom because they affraid of death (Cause in atheism there is no afterlife).

I hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis, but woman ? Why ? I don't hate them

No you just made yourself look retarded. You can't put a large group of individuals into a shelf.

Bullseye I'm guessing, thanks for confirming it.

Ok whatever m8. If you want to be that ignorant, it's no use talking to you.

Actualy atheists are ignorant. They hate everyone they dissagree with them. Such a bunch of kids.

Why do you use spaces between a word and a question mark ? Are you disabled ?

>[citation needed]

Are you fucking gay ?

Sure... you also probably also convince yourself you are single because all the women you meet are fat feminists, or they only like assholes and not you

>Richard Dawkins is all atheists

>keeps doing it
Must be a monkey.

Somebody is mad :^)

Fucking retarded European cannot into English.

So, you cleary say that you dissagree with richard dawkins. Is that mean you doesn't hate all Christians/Muslims ?

Curious, not mad. You need to be studied for genetic inefficiency as you're unable to learn.

>still keeps doing it
Amazing.

>Be Athiest
>Never tell anyone, specially not family
>Never tell co-workers
>Never even tell GF
>Years of peace go by
>One day old man coworker asks me what church I go to
>"None, it's not for me"
>Old white christian flips his shit
>Can't comprehend why I don't believe in his sky god
>Tells his old white baptist boss
>Get fired
>Tell GF what happened
>She leaves me
>Tell family
>They disown me
>MFW life ruined by "caring christians"

>is that mean
This one is a very special specimen.

Mate not believing in religion is not some kind of movement with a leader at the top. He doesn't get to say what people are allowed to think. He's just a random person.

love how religion/gods were made to explain what we couldnt actually explain, and now we can explain those biological, physical, etc things and yet many people still consider religion valid.
I wish I could say religion made sense from a moral sense but historically, most of the worst events were perpetrated in the name of a god

Irreligion isn't a religion, sure. But atheism is. Atheists have own priests (Hitchens, Dawkins), own chuch (Secular humanist organisation), own ideology (Secular humainsm), even own symbol (A or @).

Imagine how it must have been to be in a thunderstorm while being convinced that the wrath of god is coming down on the earth.
It must have been fucking terrifying.

Yeah, yeah. Sure, kid.

That's the most retarded post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

You should kill yourself.

You know it is possible to be both theistic and agnostic or atheistic and agnostic?

>atheism is a religion

Today on shit that never happened

nice 1 example, I guess that means the crusades or the inquisition or nazis or global jihadism arent a big deal, just to name a few

>Gets BTFO
>"Ummm... you re retarded !"

Crusades were needed to stop islam. And Nazis weren't even Christian, while jihad was done by muslims.

religion is defined as the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods and atheism is disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods. doesnt seem to fall under the scope of religion by definition
>im calling you a retard

Sorry m8, but I can't take you serious anymore if you think that atheism is a religion. That's a whole new level of retardation. You can believe that if you want, but you should keep it to yourself if you don't want to get called stupid.

hitler and the nazis sure did mention god a lot for not being christians, they were christians, also, why were they killing jews if religion had nothing to do with it?

Religious people have always been way more threatened by atheists than by other religions. Most of them can accept that their idea of god and heaven is off in terms of the finer details but still true at it's core. But the idea that it's all complete fiction, that they really are alone in their own heads, is fucking terrifying.

hitler even tried to make his own christian church

>still uses spaces between words and marks
>not a source in sight, captain!
You should kill yourself. Do it.

Daily reminder that Republicans are RIGHT. America is under attack by extremism.
Throw them out.

COME GATHER ROUNG PEOPLE GIVE HER SOME VIEWS!!!

>I'm better than you because idunno.

Well... he had designs on making his own religion, but he found the morality of Christians almost as weak as the Jews they descended from. He actually wanted to go back to a more tribal, pagan, nature spirit kind of thing based on biology (which makes sense if you're all about breeding a 'master race').

So it's tge priblem if your retarded 2-party system, too bad nobody gives a shit abiut atheists/agnostics who dont like glibalism

>I hate niggers, jews, fags, atheists and feminazis
Is that was Jesus taught you?

Hitler only formelly tried to use Christianity as excuse for his actions. After he failed to create own Christian denomination he turned to paganism.
Atheists worship dawkins, thats also a form of worship
HAHAHAHAHAHA, no any arguments, you just got BTFO, keep crying kid

>if it feels like suffering then it means god doesn't exist or is just plain mean :(

>why isn't life just a series of good things that make me happy

Absolute brainlet.

Fuck off nigger, We will keep America Christian, faggot. You, niggers, fags, jews, atheists, feminazis should be eradicated.

paganism is a religion, thanks for the help guys!

>formelly
>keeps abusing acronyms without understanding their meaning
You were and are a mistake.

Paganism isn't a religion, it's a general term that refers to polytheistic religion/faiths.

Technically anyone who wasn't a Christian in ~310 AD Rome was a pagan.

While religious language such as "God" can be meaningless (theological noncognitivism) rejecting the existence of the divine on incredulity alone is seriously lazy.

The absolute state of "atheist" brainlets.

>Atheism isn't a religion, sure. But atheism is.

Oh, ok.

>paganism isnt a religion
>its a term that refers to polythiestic religion/faith
you played yourself

>not understanding sarcasm

Irreligion - Irreligion (adjective form: non-religious or irreligious) is the absence, indifference, rejection of, or hostility towards religion.

Religion - a particular system of faith and worship.

a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

Atheism in it's current popular could be considered a religion.

>general term

You missed the important part of the sentence, and have proven without a doubt you lack any sort of reading comprehension or the ability to parse terms.

Paganism != A distinct religion.
Paganism = A general term for a variety of religions/faiths that are typically polytheistic.

What's the point of having good shot happen all the time without bad shit once in a while. It's like saying you want to be happy all the time, what's the point if there is no sadness

popular iteration *

its not it's*

Thanks bud.

>(((((COULD)))))
Says the ruling class shills that want this argument to divide regular people.

>keep claiming that atheism is a religion and that richard dawkins is some kind of prophet to us
>tell you that this is false
>i'm BTFO'd now somehow

That's why I said that talking to you is no use anymore. You live in your own world filled with completely false stereotypes and refuse to actually get into a meaningful discussion.

I really, for the life of me, don't know how you managed to bring your paranoia concerning Jews into this conversation.

I think you need a break from the internet.

On an unrelated note, there is a lot to be learned about personal spiritual growth from a Hasid.

so paganism isnt a specific religion, but is a descriptor of non common religions, I can't say I understand the point you're making because if the question is about hitler being religious, by saying he's pagan implies he's religious, or believes in a god/gods, which is only a clarification of my point that religion played a role in the nazis motives

Atheism by its definition is just a lack of belief in gods. Are there militant atheists? Sure, and they can be annoying cunts, but in some ways I consider them necessary as they tend to go out there and point out the shitty parts of religion.

But the vast majority of atheists are not like that, just like how the vast majority of religious people aren't.

Going back and reading the posts I incorrectly attributed a point to what you were saying, and can admit that I made an irrelevant point by putting words in your mouth.

You are indeed correct about Hitler misunderstanding and misusing Aryans as a motivator for his war efforts. Buddha, had he remained Hindu, would have viewed himself as an Aryan.

I'll commit sudoku as penance.

I really don't think the majority of atheists ARE like that, I was just making the point that looking at something like /r/Atheism where people make it a central and defining point of their life and lifestyle that it could, in some cases, be called a religion.

>Nazis weren't Christian.

Hahaha

Is that why every Nazi soldier had 'Got Mitt Uns' on their belt buckle.

secular humanism !== atheism

>looking at something like /r/Atheism where people make it a central and defining point of their life and lifestyle that it could, in some cases, be called a religion.
Some attentionwhores on the internet who do it because they think it's the "hip" and "in" thing to do to just be a little more edgy don't define what atheism is.

That's like saying "GAMER GURLS XD" on twitch who stream half naked with their body and face covering more than half of the screen to maximize the """donations""" they get from delusional beta males define what video gaming is.

*doesn't

Good but why do you get so pissy for calling you fags out? I thoight you fedorafags were better then that?

Religion is a cult for pathetic bitches like you

Who the fuck cares what you think happens or doesn't happen once you fucking die? You guys are honestly retards if your precious little feelings are hurt when someone doesn't believe something. Just be fucking nice to people and don't give a shit about someone's understanding of life

What defines atheism is a distinct lack of belief in gods. A- Not, without, lacking. Theism - Belief in God or divine.

That's what I have a problem with, I personally find it to be an illogical position. I understand why people take issue with it, and that it's the definition of "God" or "divine" is not cognitively meaningful, rather there is no clear consensus on what these terms mean considering the variations are nigh infinite.

I'd settle for igtheism, but atheism is difficult to rationalism.

difficult to rationalize *