HP best steak sauce. A1 barbarians fuck off

HP best steak sauce. A1 barbarians fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/peter-lugerinspired-old-fashioned-steak-sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What? You can't make your own? Fucking plebeian...

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/peter-lugerinspired-old-fashioned-steak-sauce

Yeah, some of us have better things to do with our time than make a sauce you can buy right off the shelf. Fallout 4 ain't gonna play itself.

Heinz 57 masterrace

If you need to use any kind of sauce on your steak, you should get better cuts of meat and learn how to cook them properly.

Jesus christ, you just pulled up to a Porsche and Jag with a fucking Gremlin.

Agreed as a sauce in general. Like my steaks without sauce though.

Steak sauce is for eggs, you clod.

Then why don't they call it egg sauce, slapdick?

The same reason we park on driveways and drive on parkways.

Lol it says it in Arabic on the bottle too

Kek

Fucking faggot, no one wants to taste your disgusting autism sauce.

Steak rare, seasoned with salt my dudes.

Seasoned with the salt of your dudes?

If you need fucking sauce you don't know how to cook a steak or you're buying cheap ass meat. Get with the program.

Cook steak properly, steak sauce is like dumping frosting on a shitty cake or putting a bag over an ugly lay

What's wrong with that?

No idea. Sometimes a guilty lay is needed once in a while.

Let me guess- you cook your steak in a fry pan until it's black on the outside and grey on the inside. Then you slather it in "sauce" and eat it with a side of boiled, canned peas.

Fucking savages...

>Implying steak sauce should ever be put on steak.

Pork chops and tonkatsu is okay. On steaks is nigger tier. Try Pickapeppa sauce for pork.

Lot of fucking up-their-own-ass steak snobs in this place. Didn't know Sup Forums was so prissy

>autism the post

I cook steak on a grill... a charcoal grill. No sauces. I put a light dusting of Tony Chachare's cajun seasoning on it before cooking and that's it. Cooked properly, the steak is very juicy and you taste the STEAK not some fucking bottle of britbong "sauce".

I wouldn't have it any other way.

only faggots and children put sauce on a steak

HP is only steak sauce in the US. It's meant for breakfast food like sausage and eggs

>also, sauce on a steak

You niggers need to get some good hot sauces not steak sauces

git gud

tangy tamarind > tasteless heat

>Steak
>Sauce
You don't know how to steak my friend

Charcoal master race reporting in

Pretty sure a poor ass pleb would be the one making a sauce instead of buying it.

nigga you and your poor-people off brand shit can go fuck yourself in whatever cardboard box you live in.

You're obviously homeless if you can't afford real steak sauce.

broke piece of shit.

I used it for home-made bacon cheese burgers.

t. Fatass

Only a fucking pig would put sauce lie HP or A1 on a steak. Why not just smother it in ketchup and be done with it?

Lea amd Perrin master race, reporting in. Take your brown ketchup back to the ghetto, nigger.

Publix store brand steak sauce on ground chuck hamburger steak cooked with salt and pepper and covered with sauteed onions.

Yeah I'm poor but fuck you this tastes better than your shitty cooking any day of the week you fucking fags.

Says the guy still eating out of mommy's fridge.

HP is so shitty. For me, it's a baseball sirloin steak cooked medium rare or nothing

took you long enough to think that one up