Sup Forums BTFO you can not argue this

Sup Forums BTFO you can not argue this..

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhIaEEW63Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The minerals are all still there

Africans are just too busy being retarded, eating each other, and lighting each other on fire to use them.

there's actually a shit ton of wealth left in africa still.

Why do you think those chinese people came? they see potential.

not even the oceans want to flood africa.

rip iberia

>Sup Forums BTFO you can not argue this..
Yeah, because that's not an argument

The Chinese are going to Africa to breed superior soldiers that are better camouflaged for night ops, taller, stronger and have larger penises for raping the enemies populace.

Looks like the slide thread is over already.

if africans were as smart as white people, they'd be the richest nations on this godforsaken planet

fbbp
Africa does make a good amount of money from exports, its also one of the most corrupt places in the world

OP acts as if there is an issue but I fail to see any problems

Its corrupted because its full of niggers.

Africans had those resources for thousands of years and did jack shit. On an unrelated note, I like how the ocean doesn't want to go anywhere near that shithole either.

Spain use to own the entire south america. They mined all our gold. You know what happen? Gold became worthless for a period of time, they helped finance the industrial revolution on england, and spain is irrelevant today.

Nigs couldn't develop themselves out of a paper bag given all the resources Africa has
Racism is an excuse for having a double digit IQ

The fact that Africans never got so advanced as to invent shovels makes your agument invalid.

Ironically Europe first mined every available scrap of easily accessible minerals from Europe before moving on to other continents.

(Obviously there's some minerals only accessible with modern technologies in Europe too)

If Africa had got their shit in gear then by the time Europe got there, all the accessible minerals would have already gone.

You snooze you lose africunts.

If they mined all your gold how are you still exporting gold?

with the exeption of oil, it was never the natural resources that a country had that made it great, but the amount of labor, technology and inventions that the people of a country produce that determines the size of its economy

gee I wonder.

Your sub 80 IQ average, fucking nigger.

I got the impression spain mostly just nicked all the gold the natives had already mined...

Is that papers produced per capita or papers produced overall? Cos if it's overall it's bloody amazing Australia even shows up given the population here

sauce pls

Really makes you think, huh?

all available gold at the time*

This.

>USA
>colonial power

what

kingdom of dust

also your graph is in dollars, not quantity, wich makes that a bad comparison since golds price increased since the 90's

>Canada
>Steal anything by themselves

Fuck off Pedro

really makes you think

whoops, empire of dust is the correct name, my bad.

In the viceroyalty of Peru, the Spanish set up systems where the natives had to send young men to mine for precious metals. That was mostly for silver, not gold though.

>implying africans would even know they had diamons n shiet if not for the white devil

Its actually empire of dust

There is a documentary about the chinese building infrastructure for mining because niggers let all the previous infrastructure (put in by whites) go to shit out of sheer neglect.

Soon there will be another world war for resources. Why are we in the developed world keep fighting one another while sending aid to Africa? Why don't we take Africa and share it among ourselves? We want it. China wants it. The Arabs can use some green clay too.

which one? Is it Empire of dust?

I'm pretty sure this map is total bullshit.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to make Africa great?

Let the Chinese totally legalize foreign investment so they can invest infrastructure for Africa?

Kill and kick the white farmers out of your cunt... cant grow food and ask them to come back 'Frica fuck yea.

Liberal detonation of nuclear weapons.

Even the water of the oceans refuse to go to africa

> - Mexican Intelectual, sometime around last week -

>Europe literally sends them resources because Europe is not bothered with recycling them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhIaEEW63Sc

nope

I do not see a problem here. What do you expect to happen to retarded indigenous peoples?

except for the fact that Europeans made really nice colonies in Africa with all the same resources the Africans had available, then felt bad for the Africans and literally gave them those complete nations with first world tier shit and they just destroyed them because they have IQs lower than literal retards

Ahh ok map is by raw number but the chart below is per capita (well, per million pop).
So Aus beats the US there. Nice :)

Imagine the solution to the world's energy needs was contained in cat shit. Ludicrous amounts of infinitely adaptable power could be generated from your cat's litter box, powering infrastructure and energy for generations. But the technology to convert cat shit into energy was only known to a technologically advanced race of ayyy lmaos who had yet to visit our planet. Up to that point, all we would have is cat shit in our cat's litter box. This was Africa in 1870. The notion that extracting resources from a population that hasn't the technology to do anything useful with those resources is stealing is as deluded as ayyy lmaos taking our cat shit away from us without telling us what they wanted it for.

LAST TIME A MEXICAN SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THIS PIC

PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS YOU

Anyone else preordered?

VAE VICTIS

Why is Rhodesia empty?

How come South America is doing just fine? This is literally t"he white man keepin nigs down" argument.