Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets? Please LISTEN and don't LAUGH

There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
A lot of this is wasteland
We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
We do not have the money to build over a billion toilets

Therefore, some people have to shit in the street. It is just a fact. Australia is empty so i can see how it is hard to understand.

One thing I will say, in our defence. In most towns they have a number of toilets and the townspeople with the smelliest shit are the ones who use the toilets, only de ones without smelly shit use the streets to minimise the damage to the country and the environment. We have organisation. We are not animals. If you have a digestive disorder you will not be forced to use the street.
but hey at least we still have decency, and are not degenerates like some western countries (USA)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327
youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Image looks like vagene

>Can i try to explain why people in India shit on the streets?

You're too far gone if you actually believe a meme

pejeet hi my friend

so like is tha space program something shit related?
like u build a space elevator with all that shit?

losted

>ones without smelly shit
Looks like we have finally found someone whose shit doesn't stink. Of course being in India, he only has air to eat.

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>thinks it's a meme
Learn some geography

>meme

It's real. bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27775327

You forgot to mention the designated shitting streets

if you're so organized that you go around sniffing eachothers shit to determine whose smells the worst...why not just dig some fucking outhouses like people in real countries did thousands of years ago

>Don't laugh
I lose

we dont sniff, you eventually learn whose shit stinks the most, dont you ever had that one friend whose farts smelled awful? or after using the toilet their shit would stink for days?? you dont need to sniff them to know u know

>You're too far gone if you actually believe a meme

Look at these people pretend shitting in a field to make a meme! LOL!!1! They almost had me!!

>being this ignorant and naive
What are you, 12? Lurk more, faggot

Trips don't lie

so what? that doesnt make it less true

>believe a meme
uh its real buddy

Even if they use the loo, they wipe with their hand.

Indians are cockroaches

>POO IN LOO

Indians are cockroaches in human form

Even when they have a loo, they don't use them.

This shouldn't be a surprise

>There are OVER 1 BILLION PEOPLE in this country
>We do not have the resourses to build over a billion toilets
Then don't have so many people, you stupid fuck. Cull your fucking population to something manageable.

>a meme
The entire world wishes it was just a fucking meme
youtube.com/watch?v=NNZA86wXDig

Let me explain real quick the reason for shitting streets, here in india many proffesionist and workers like barbers, dentists, doctors, etc. DONT have an office or building, they work on the sidewalks, so they dont have toilets available, and very few buildings do, and those that do their owners wont let you use it just like that. We could go back home to shit (for those of us who have toilets in our homes, (actually most houses do)) but if you ever went to india youd know traffic is a nightmare, and having to go home to use the toilet 4-6 times a day then thats just a huge waste of time. thats why we have designated shitting places. many of them are fields so its good for the earth if you think about it.

There is a lack of awareness in the rural regions of India about shitting on the streets. They are not aware of the spreading of diseases since most of them who induge in the act have been doing it their entire lives.However the demography of these kind of people is shrinking rapidly. The govt. is providing incentives and reimbursements to the villages who are adapting and constructing toilets. Besides, the way USA is going, I am sure with all the political correctness, in a few years, your country will be reduced to nothing, while India will grow and fuck your daughters who will then willingly send bob and vagene pics to pajeet.

>Superpower by 2020
More like 20200 and only if the rest of the world population dies in an apocalyptic event and your rockets run on shit lol.
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

now hold on. you just said you don't have the resources for all these toilets, and you just told me most homes come with a toilet. make up your mind, also why the fuck are you shitting 6 times a day? think there might be an issue? perhaps related to ingesting fecal material and related diseases?

poop. poop. poop.

>Pajeets shits so much they need a toilet for every person

You know... why don't you guys build 500 million toilets instead of 1 billion toilets? I mean... what's the probability of the entire Indian Population take a shit simultaneously?

Just got here. Solution: BIRTH CONTROL.

yeah, you don't know anything about india you fucking retard.

Wasted dubs. Curry doesn't upset stomach. Dated an Indian chick, and never had the shits from that curry. Maybe you have a pussy ass digestive system as a result of generations of inbreeding and eating bacon and burger . You are not an edge lord so stop being ecksdee

/thread

Well don't you sound like an expert on street shitting!

You're really underestimating these curry shitting pajeets

liar liar, pants on fire.

Hopefully nobody gets the designated shitting street and the designated eating sidewalk confused....

One of those ladies would end up eating more shit than usual.

I have to go to this hell hole later today... not filling me with confidence. Have to go train US jobs away, even with that perk you're still putting me off.

Like it matters when their fingers are crusted with their own turds

In the USA we have the common courtesy to at least dig a fucking hole to shit in if we don't have access to a fucking toilet. We don't go into a public place like the street and shit. You are the degenerates

Fucking savages

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

They have a lot of rules!

Western people have their dogs shit all over the place, but that's ok :D

India is a filthy country, like most non-White shitholes. The Ganges River is filled with rotting floating corpses, and people rowing boats as if nothing were the matter. Not only that, indians wash and bathe in the Ganges River where rotting corpses float about, they also drink from it.

Let's compare this situation with your friends from BRICS.

Brazil and South Africa have similar problems with the toilet per capita, and they are solving their issues with some simple solutions like:

Voluntary & Involuntary Birth Control;
Exporting people to Canada;
Importing toilets;
Creating a strong and reliable sanitary industry through tax incentives and helping families to buy toilets (e.g: poop tax incentive program);
Training police officers to attack this kind of criminal activity (shit on the streets);
The creation of special public facilities specially designed for increase the pleasure on the evacuation activity for poor people;
And so on and so on

Think the difference is we don't then go eat off the floor anywhere near it. Usually people pick it up from a dog - I don't, I let every cunt stand in it because I'm a horrible cunt.

Hahahahaha, unbelievable, the things brown people do.

>exporting people to canada

What?

nice copypasta there m8

Like My Aunti?

that logic is as shitty as your streets.

>indians literally eat shit

show buu and vegeta bb

We actually have laws against that.
Surprised you are complaining about dogs when you have 1.2 billion people shitting all over the roads, fields, and rails. Just fucking everywhere.

>Exporting people to Canada
It would be funny if it weren't true. Or if I didn't live there.

fake poos

I can't fucking believe this, India, explain yourself.

Shuttershit

or

ShitterStock

All your IT jobs are belong to us.

PS: send bobs and vegana

>indians are no better than western dogs
I agree pajeet lol

You're a fake poo

it's like seasoning a cast iron pan. the flavors from the last curry shit infuse the meal with exotic aromas. it will be shat out on the same spot later, and thus the cycle repeats.

Hi Bhai ...
If this is honest and no bait know the following.
I am German and have chosen to live in India, because I am really liking this country! But I am not a fucking hippie! I make around 25 lakhs, which should prove I earn less than germany but am not a worthless hippie ;)
Go on like this... don't get offended on Sup Forums... they don't know better... but please still improve, not all is good and everything can be improved (just like in every other country)

Patel Hawks Street Shitter 3 - Xtreme Turds

But in the end whats worse Shitters or Niggers?

This is amazing!

$10m house with a shitting street nearby

Lol, got cucked cucked by muslim then fleed to India.
LMFAO

Parents are goin to visit India in a couple of weeks.
When they'll be back, they'll not be allowed to enter my home for at least 40 days.

cool, youll have the house all for yourself, better throw a party!

you guys think they have an easy time pooing because of the squat shit?