Europe now

Europe now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2lG20XIEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not an edgy racist faggot but I can't help but distrust a group of people that doesn't like doggos. Anyone feel me here?

would walk dog there everyday and not pick up poop

fuck off, ahmed

Sucks to be europe

Kys, if you hate a group of people, then do it and accept that you're a retard but don't try to search for reasons to generalize 1 billion people,faggot

rage for us, OP

Not in my neighbourhood, if someone post something like that on a building people will beat the shit out of him

I bet people in your town already beat up some supermarket workers too because they also don't allow dogs in?

It is not about the dogs, it is about the 'muslims dont like dogs' thing

No the cops do it for us. Just like they pull them over constantly, raid their homes and send their children to JDC to do bible study.

Muzzies want a turf war, give em one.

then they can spend their money on Jew lawyers and pretend that they're working together when they're really just going broke.

Not all muslims hate dogs.
My father's friend who's moroccan love dogs and own 3 himself.

It's only forbidden to let dogs in a room where you always pray, in my opinion that's legitimate.

>a certain group of people are literally everything wrong with the world
>they invade my country
>they're completely digressive to everything we've put in place
>force their beliefs on us
>their bible tells them to butcher us
>the liberals actually believe they're good for my country

B-but muh racism. Y-you can't g-generalize an entire group of p-people. S-so what if they want to kill you. R-racist.

stopped reading at "they invade my country". It kinda makes me happy that you nationalist fags have to suffer.

But they rape your poor women and kill random people on the streets right? The media tells it! It's true!!!

>Europe now.

A random piece of paper by an unknown person pinned to a wall is all it takes you startle you, pssy?

Are they cat people?

They set your cars on fire in the middle of the night until you move out.

Seriously, anyone who isn't a sociopath and has spent any extended period of time with a dog will realize they are the GOAT pet.

> Kys, if you hate a group of people, then do it and accept that you're a retard
So Muslims are retarded for hating the Jews and should accept that they're retarded and kill themselves.
> but don't try to search for reasons to generalize 1 billion people,faggot
It's not really much of a search. You realize Muslims actually do believe in Islam, right? That's not actually a generalization? ALL of the Muslims believe in Islam?

Everyone hates jews

So go throw some acid in their faces.

Are you saying Muslims aren't raping people? Are you completely ignoring the deaths of innocent people?

I don't even know what a nationalist is, but it sounds like one of those bs words you people use to generalize anyone who opposes you.

Not everyone follows it to the letter, though. Just like how every Christian does not follow the bible 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2lG20XIEw

>MFW you're typing that from the safety and comfort of your home, having never experienced an actual invasion in your life.

Wow. Proof’s right there everyone!
>mfw this is all it takes to set off the rightards.

Who is the speaker? Does anyone know?

Show me the statistics you fag, if you claim something you have to prove it. And show also statistics of rape done by nonmuslims.

Not the guy you're replying to, but this would be impossible to do for U.S. crime stats because the FBI classifies all people of Middle Eastern Descent as being "white."

>Europe
More like Photoshopistan by the pixel around the text.
Even if not, it is most likely from the UK and thus only geographically Europe.

Why has Sup Forums invaded Sup Forums?
Muslims are some of the kindest and most generous people I've ever met. Been to Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and Libanon, and I've always been invited to some guy's family for dinner and been treated as a king. Stop the hate.

>stopped reading because you know you proven wrong like the fucktard you are

Yep.

So where do people get their information from? News don't count. They always show what they want to, it's not reliable

$10 says this is a bullshit false flag by a useless piece of shit on the verge of killing himself, and can only console himself by shitting on other races/religions, etc.

Kinda like most of the people here.

A lot of muhamMADs in here.

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2017.11.03 Syria Quneitra 9 23 An al-Jabhat Nusra suicide bomber exterminates nine residents of a quiet neighborhood.
2017.11.02 India Samboora 2 1 Muslim terrorists open fire on a security patrol, killing two members.
2017.11.02 India Kiloora 1 0 A political activist is kidnapped, tortured and dies after having his throat slit by Islamic militants.
2017.11.02 Tunisia Tunis 1 0 A militant shouting 'Allah Akbar' stabs a guard in the neck outside the parliament.
2017.11.01 Afghanistan Parwan 8 27 A sticky bomb triggers a fire that incinerates eight innocents.
2017.11.01 Iraq Sukkar 2 0 A mother and child are gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
2017.11.01 Pakistan Satto Katla 1 0 A young woman is honor killed by her brother over suspected 'immoral' activity.
2017.11.01 Pakistan Charsadda 2 1 Suspected fundamentalists kill two police guarding a vaccination drive.
2017.11.01 Afghanistan Balkh 1 9 A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills one other person.
2017.11.01 Iraq Rutba 3 0 Three people are killed in their own home by an ISIS bomb blast.
2017.11.01 Iraq Mosul 6 0 A family of six is obliterated by Islamic State shrapnel.
2017.10.31 Iraq Mosul 3 0 A woman and two children are disassembled by an Islamic State booby-trap.
2017.10.31 Cameroon Zamga 5 2 Islamists strap a bomb to a young girl and send her into a group of children, killing five.
2017.10.31 Mali Mopti 6 0 Six people are killed when Jihadists attack a convoy transporting a secular judge.
2017.10.31 Afghanistan Kabul 7 23 A woman is among five killed by a boy in a suicide vest inside a diplomatic zone.
2017.10.31 Iraq Sulaimaniya 2 2 Religious extremists gun down two civilians.
2017.10.31 USA New York 8 12 A 'radicalized' Muslim migrant runs down eight innocent people on a bike path while praising Allah.

>I'm not an edgy racist faggot
then you're not paying attention.

>Not an edgy racist faggot

Yeah, you're just a stupid, ignorant faggot.

It's funny, most of the people against muslims don't even live in areas where many muslims are. Their only source about how they are is some stupid propaganda on tv and internet

europe is no less than 95% white and the only niggers are in small ghettos in only the few largest cities europe.

Meanwhile in america every city is at least 50% nigger or spic and there are more niggers in america alone than all the people in Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and Austria combined.

Not yet, very unfortunately. Too late

yes it really sucks. Every now and then an asshole pins something somewhere and claims someone else did it. But hey, who am I to judge them. Ah yes, I´ve forgotten a full arian german. To speak in nazi terms.

Sup Forums is pol.

>GOAT
What is "GOAT"

The widespread adoption of dogs will destroy civilization faster than Christopher Poole

False.

Greatest of all time

What are we supposed to do with this? ISIS is a product of the US

Most of the people against Muslims are other Muslims. The Sunni and the Shia have been trying to exterminate each other since before they learned how to rape each other's children pregnant to make new slaves.

i have a printer. am i muslim now?

I suggest a crusade.

no u, jamal.

Do you use it to print these signs and post them up in an attempt to terrorize others? If so, then probably.

i could!

do a google image search, that pic is Sup Forumsbait.

Congratulations on your conversion to Islam.

and so could you. you're probably muslim too.

but i'm a born and raised christian. how does all this fit together?

I could convert to Islam, but I won't because I think it's horrible.

It was a jew who hanged this out, but unfortunately my printer is broke so i can't show you this post on paper, i hope you still believe me

In the same way that picking up an axe and cutting wood makes you a woodcutter, or mopping the floor at your workplace makes you the janitor, or believing in Christ makes you a Christian. Start being an Islamic terrorist, and you become Muslim, too. Just the same.

And tryin to be funny on Sup Forums makes you a comedian. Congratulations!

i think your owning a printer is enough proof that you're muslim.

Nah, I have to actually be funny for that, not just try.
What saying that makes me be is right.

Hurr durr, I want a doggie, I'll get a doggie. Reh-spun-say-bee-li-thee? Naah, nature.
Hurr durr, I want a child, I'll get a child. Reh-spun-say-bee-li-thee? Naah, nature.
Hurr durr, ...

Aluhu Akbark

Hurr durr, I want a society, I'll get a society. Reh-spun-say-bee-li-thee? Naah, nature.

/thread

Seriously, if you get a goat I have no problem if you enjoy it yourself but you'd better be in the middle of the desert if your goat risks bothering me, or I should be entitled to crush both of you

>"im not edgy"
>"my opinion is fact"
pick one

I live in turkey faggot. it was a great country before the religious nutcases took over. But hey, i am the xenophobe for hating a bloody religion!

Yeah, no. You're a fucking liar.

Of course you do

Turkey is a peaceful country and muslims and nonmuslims have no problems living together, the only problem they have is with kurdish terrorists aka PKK

>The media tells it! It's true!!!
the media is decidedly not telling it.

probably.
in real islamic ghettos they dont post signs. They have roving gangs of sharia police that will threaten to beat you up for violating sharia in their territory.

when someone just calls you a liar they are admitting that the statement, in principle, would change their minds. Were it not untrue.

>missing the point

No, because even if he were telling the truth, Turkey is a predominately Muslim nation and the region has been majority Muslim for hundreds of years. Describing it as an invasion is fucking retarded.