Why do we hate him again?

Why do we hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA
youtube.com/watch?v=TRqiFPpw2fY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's reddit incarnate

I don't. He's arguably my favourite musician. I don't follow any of his personal life stuff though, so I have no idea if he's a bad guy.

Aids, good drummer though

I don't like how he feels the need to be regarded as the last bastion of rock and he stands on his little soapbox like people give a shit about what he has to say when he was the fucking drummer of the most overrated band maybe ever and the soulless, banal garbage that is the Foo Fighters.

because Concrete and Gold hasn't leaked yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA

He's looking right at us...

WTF? Why do people still idolizing these shitheads?

DAMN.

I hate him because he'll be fine

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Lou Reed reincarnated as Dave Grohl

because you try too hard to be different when in reality you are just another pleb

No reason...
youtube.com/watch?v=TRqiFPpw2fY

Cumguzzler.

he deleted my drum tracks. asshole.

what did he mean by this

He murdered Kurt and Chris. Dubs confirms this

nice dubs

Makes boring music, advocates denial of basic medical knowledge, killed Cobain and framed a better musician for it, is just generally one of those insufferable "rock lifestyle" celebrities that are way too full of themselves all the time.

Tbf. He's getting a decent album out of it if not his best his best his best for a while

See

Dave Grohl gave Kurt AIDS

t h i s

He's not interesting enough to hate, just ignore

holy shit, and apparently Taylor Hawkins is an anti vaccer

he gave Kurt HIV in an experiment to prove that HIV doesn't lead to AIDS, but when Kurt started showing signs of AIDS, Dave realized his experiment had failed and killed him

>soulless, banal garbage
I thought the first album was good, but yeah I'll never understand how he ascended to Rock God status.

This has to be the end, pls tell me this will flop and they'll go away.

He killed Kurt Cobain

why hate reddit

He's a great drummer but FF kinda sucks.

Tfw FF is literally your crazy aunt as a band

I can't be the only one who thinks these two look alike