Any richfags feel like gifting a guy down on his luck gta v? steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275551049/

any richfags feel like gifting a guy down on his luck gta v? steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275551049/

Other urls found in this thread:

5z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Jesus Christ you are pathetic. Go e-beg somewhere else, or get a fucking job. Your life is obviously so good that you can afford a fucking PC good enough to run GTA V, but you're so "down on your luck" that you can't afford the fucking game?

>pic related, it's fucking you

it won't run on your pc poorfag

Are you just going to keep posting this every day? I saw this thread yesterday and people said maybe you should play some of the games you've owned and never played, I guess you ignored that?

yesterday? dude this is like the fifth time he's posting it today

5z8 DOT info/dogs-being-eaten_u3g8nw_autoinstall I'm feeling generous and it's almost chrismtas. Replace DOT with a .

Sorry, man. This is the first time I noticed it today. It's just pathetic, either way.

please in the name of Christ himself die thats great counting there buddy

Dude, just pirate it. Unless you're one of those suckers that wants to play GTA:O and get jewed to get ahead or grind for 12-16 hrs a day.

might i suggest shutting the fuck up, you asian cuck?

you inferior nigger i hope you get tied to a car and get dragged on the high way

guys listen i have a confession to make i post this everyday to piss people off and roast people

i dont need gta 5 like you said

pretty obvious but what I want to know is who's steam page is that? yours or rando?

link is safe cunt clickkk it

random page i found

Just fucking torrent it like the rest of us. Find the fitgirl torrent for it, it'll take like 6 hours to install. Quit fucking begging before you get swatted by someone on here. "GIVE ME FREE SHIT, I CAN'T DO 3 HOURS OF LABOR IN A JOB TO MAKE $40 for GTA"

Pic of marker in the pooper with timestamp and I will buy you that shit.

$100 and i'll do it

Yo I'll do it for $20 paypal and a fistbump
fuck this guy.

Get a job loser

i literally cannot, i'm lying in a hospital bed

yes you can, just unplug the life support system to get your laptop charged up

i can't get a job