Is Dune 2 going to suck as much as blade runner 2?

Is Dune 2 going to suck as much as blade runner 2?

Doubtful, because Dune 1 was better than Blade Runner 1.

Great. Now I have to lookup Dune sequel.

It's not a sequel, they're remaking it again. If anyone can pull it off, Villeneuve.

Don't be so obvious when trolling.

Dune movie was terrible as book, you can't get much worse than that.

Well Dune was crap, so it's pretty obvious the soft reboot is going to suck as much.
And blade runner 2 wasn't too bad, it was pretty good I would say.

Check out Alejandro jodorowsky's Dune . It's an amazing documentary on the what the movie could have been.

is David Lynch directing? because if so then yes, but in a different way than we can imagine.

David Lynch messed it up the first time I don't think they'll give him another shot to mess this movie Up

>And blade runner 2 wasn't too bad, it was pretty good I would say.
That was the general verdict on BR1. Then Ridley was able to reverse some of the studio's idiocy, plus time passed and people realised, now look at its reputation.

This.

If you consider that this is one of the most memorable scenes in the old Dune movie, you now how bad it is.

David Lynch stole the movie from Alejandro jodorowsky . Alejandro jodorowsky version was going to have Keith Richards as fade, Orson Welles as the Baron , Salvador Dali as the emperor of the universe and Alejandro jodorowsky son in the lead role which he trained for 10 years to play. He also had h r Giger and Mobius designing everything and Pink Floyd to do the soundtrack would have been the most amazing movie

Yes. Hype is high.

Also check out his other films... it would have been a terrible train wreck of artsy-fart and sci-fi.

>Up 2
>directed by David Lynch
yeah I'd watch that

The two Dune mini series were awesome. Watch those instead of that made up movie shit.

Sorry Mick Jagger not Keith Richards as fade

Music interlude by Nine Inch Nails?

>He's gone
>He's gone
>He's gone so high

NIN could be cool if Trent Reznor gets on heroin again

>Alejandro jodorowsky
what a phaggot. his ideas were shit.

It's the same director as blade runner 2

he made it all up. alejandro was a bullshit merchant.

Really you don't like Alejandro jodorowsky El Topo was pretty good

I'll give it to you some of this stuff is pretty weird and doesn't make any sense

wat

thats fucking retarded

sure didn't work with ghost in a shell

i want to see 10 000 year old slug monster

The technology in filmmaking at the time was nowhere near ready to handle what Jodorowsky wanted to accomplish. The movie would have been a disaster.

well if Paul gets played by Don Cheadle and the new plot is to stop his dad from being assassinated by religious fanatics then yes it will be as bad as gits

lmao

?

red alert is better

I would hope Westwood had learned something between 1992 and 1996. So it should be better...

Most memorable to you, maybe. Faggot.