Sleep Well Beast discussion thread

Friend was cool enough to share his DL code with me and I made a link for y'all.

The National - Sleep Well Beast (2017) [MP3: 320]
>indie rock, music to drink whiskey and get sad with, legitimate 320 link/not a vinyl rip
sample:youtube.com/watch?v=eEe_yCVLQSc
mega.nz/#!MhxwRAiY!tphryRq77VWs5PrKzRfxqzMzpQlpeiw3eZBT3MuyXY4

Other urls found in this thread:

www113.zippyshare.com/v/FfyE1TdL/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your download could not proceed because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

can anyone confirm?

www113.zippyshare.com/v/FfyE1TdL/file.html

You have just become my favourite user ever.
Thank you kind stranger

these are both legit. thanks so much user

Whoa are download codes working now? I got the vinyl last weekend but it wasn't working then.

Didn't download the OP post, but the promo with the code some user linked up in another thread, for now it sounds so much nicer than the vinyl rip. Much louder too thankfully. A bunch of stuff sound better, e.g. synths on Walk It Back

It's almost like a new album

>Most underrated user of 2017

Just know I love you OP

luv u bb

thanks user! love ya

>mfw Walk it Back

could it possibly be as good as high violet?

Hopefully better, because High Violet is generally considered their worst album.

Not a bad album mind you, but the worst of a great discog.

What are you talking about, it's actually the opposite. Trouble Will Find Me is probably their "worst"

lolwat

no not even close, lurk more fgt

I mean, I know that noone remembers Pablo Honey when talking about Radiohead, but let's not forget SSFDL and Self-titled. They are both worse than anything that came after, even if they have some jams

I'd love to discuss this album but I only just listened to Trouble Will Find Me and I'd like to spend more time with that record. First listen absolutely blew me away, and I've been a The National fan since middle school.

Anyways, thanks for the link, OP. You a real1.

TWFM have probably the best lyrics of any of their records, very personal but at the same time they have the silly poignance of Boxer, probably the most growing album out of anything they done, enjoy it.

The ending of I'll Still Destroy You was completely thrown into mushy garbage on the rip, but holy shit it's so good on the real thing, so much going on, those violins.