Name one thing, ONE THING, that niggers have contributed to humanity. I am waiting

Name one thing, ONE THING, that niggers have contributed to humanity. I am waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_McCoy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peanut butter.

Didn't a wog invent peanut butter? That's all I can think of besides AIDS.

deez nuts? idk

he smashed a bunch of peanuts, such a contribution.

Well

They are the most hated race on the planet next to Jews.

I guess thats a great contribution.

if he never did that you'd never get your dick licked by a dog

Otis Boykin invented the artificial heart pacemaker control unit.

cotton

Jazz
Reggae
Blues
Hip - Hop
Peanut Butter

slaves

What the fuck have you done that's so noteworthy?

We make it cool.

white priviledge

so you are answering my question, with another question? wow such a smart ass move Penistotecles.

Are you fucking retarded?

On what earth is "he smashed a bunch of peanuts, what a great contribution" a question? I mean, I know this entire thread is bait because there have been about 5 - 10 really good replies to what you asked for, and you haven't responded to them, but seriously, suicide?

Jenkem.

All niggers give great head. Other than that they're useless.

Pick cotton and build the US for free, you uneducated fag.

>highest can't think of anything so they literally steal concepts and ideas instead
Not only that but you're going to claim peanut butter? That's like when you ask a kid what he has contributed to the household and he replies with "I take the garbage out!!!!"

The single mom. Low hanging fruit for the rest of us.

They also invented violent crime.

black on black violence.. thats a good thing

How did you contribute to humanity? I am waiting.

a high crime rate

Did my auto correct seriously just replace niggers with highest?

Quit being a fucking cunt annon. You know the white man was the only race to build anything worthwhile. STFU and eat a dick if you don't like my thread get out you aspie fuck.

Pretty much all modern music derives its roots in jazz. Shirly Jackson got us to the moon as well as having a lot of inventions. And the guy who created the first supercomputer was black.

yup.
i seen't it.

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/tAvCvEj43uA

Slavery. They got the job done.

Little-known Fact: They lived better lives as slaves than they do as free men. Under slavery, they had three square meals a day, comfortable bedding and were taken care of by their masters, contrary to what deceptive nonsense like ROOTS will tell you, slaves were basically unpaid laborers, and were viewed as investments.

They didn't have to "keep up da hustle" or survive "life in da hood". They didn't have to endure homelessness, or struggle to get decent grades with their feeble nigger minds. They didn't have to seek employment, most niglets grew up knowing their fathers, and they didn't have to fear the police unless they did something seriously retarded. All that was asked of them was they tend to the crops and fields by day, and then they are free to sit in a circle, slap their bongos and say "aww sheeeiiiiit" all night.

Stupid niggers think slavery was so bad for them, but they never had it so good.

video game cartridges
Jerry Lawson

This, I'm glad murrica has a high gun violence rate, because most of the violent crime are nigger related, and most of their crime is black on black, so it isn't a stretch to say that loose gun control = less niggers

>inb4 school shooters
Bitch, school shooting and mass murder makes up a tiny fraction of violent crime. Blacks are the real issue in the US

This is so stupid hahaha

Easy there Socrates.
>this thread is bait boo hoo
it is user? You haven't answered my ONLY QUESTION until now. No one has.

Niggers are only good for one thing, and that is being slaves.

Prove him wrong then

I'm sick of seeing idiots pretend that something isn't a problem while laughing it off and not providing an argument

No they're good target practice too, user

go ahead and prove him wrong

Did the homosapiens invent weopons and pottery or did the neanderthaler already did that.
Becouse other wise i could name.

Bow arrow
Spear
Pottery
Clay huts

>when niggers smash peanuts together
Omg racist wite boi u just hatin on deez sick inventins
>when white people smash some peanuts together
What's da big deal just penuts

They actually didnt invent peanut butter i think it was made somewhere in canada. Just google it the black guy only like made it a big thing

There's some truth to this - sadly.
Attached pic is tl;dr but really worth the read. If even remotely true... well shit.

Hehe

Edgy but true...

I have two more btw., for those interested and the rest can bitch about it being tl;dr.

prison testing

Are you daft? Think of all that cotton they picked. The world wouldn't be the same without them.

We were all niggers but the smart niggers who invented things came to Europe, North Africa and Asia while the dumber niggers stayed in Africa.

More jobs for police, security, jails, prisons. Anything in the crime “industry”.

Niggers were the original Homo sapiens :^)

Obvious trolling. Even niggers aren't dumb enough to believe this.

Hip-hop.

And peanut butter. No peanut butter, no Reece's pieces.

free labor.

Niggers are the dumb homo sapiens who stayed in sub saharan Africa.

The modern lawn mower

carbon filament light bulb

blood bank

A LOT of music is influenced by african americans

Really interesting stuff, thanks user.

Mark E Dean

George Carruthers created the ultraviolet camera/spectograph
Nasa used it on apollo

they stayed in homo erectus
never evolved

George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter he just listed 300 uses for peanuts. It's like me being credited for inventing the computer because I told someone that microchips go into it.

no he invented peanut butter deal with it

peanut butter

Making sugar in brazil

they made pretty good slaves

Hush puppies, fuckin love those things

algebra

such a great contribution, wow.

jazz

stfu you jelly only sandwich eating ass he wasn't the only black inventor
peanut butter is big money

foreman grills

that fucking picture

sexually abused, emotionally damaged bleach blonde whores

invented the worlds most popular oil lubrication system for steam engines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_McCoy

slaves

>he wasn't the only black inventor
ok, start naming them smart ass lel

you literally type 2 words into google
black inventors
and they pop up
the trolling on Sup Forums has really gone downhill
step your game up faggot

It's about cultural differences, no racial. Otherwise wouldn't be similar problems with latin people, as we are a mixture of races (indigenous, white, black).
Like cultural differences between germans and italians. Or japanese and vietnamese. Are those different races?

This body

Drums.

You don't even have to type "black", if you're using Google

Music
Cuisine
Lazer eye surgery to remove cateracts
The modern toilet
The whip
The nae nae

slavery

Still waiting you to name me at least one smart ass. You obviously cant, because there are none.

Peanut butter...and cotton

did you forget to take your medication this morning lmao

Easy

Culture for white people to steal.

Carver is often mistakenly credited with the invention of peanut butter.[65] By the time Carver published "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[66] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[67][68][69] The Aztec were known to have made peanut butter from ground peanuts as early as the 15th century. Canadian pharmacist Marcellus Gilmore Edson was awarded U.S. Patent 306,727 (for its manufacture) in 1884, 12 years before Carver began his work at Tuskegee.[70][71]

Instead... How about these?
Garrett Morgan invented a safety hood smoke protection device after seeing firefighters struggling from the smoke they encountered in the line of duty.

Lonnie George Johnson is an American inventor and engineer who holds more than 80 patents. Johnson is best known for inventing the Super Soaker water gun, which has ranked among the world's top 20 best-selling toys every year since its release.

Granville T. Woods invented and patented Tunnel Construction for the electric railroad system, and was referred to by some as the "Black Edison."

Mark E. Dean is an American inventor and a computer engineer. He was part of the team that developed the ISA bus, and he led a design team for making a one-gigahertz computer processor chip.

Good enough for me.

The government gave that shit to him after stealing it from tesla. Nice try faggot

Still waiting lmao