What's it's like to have a gf?

what's it's like to have a gf?

Its like having a great friend that you hangout with a lot and also you fuck

this

like sand and coins

being so young...
it's like that the first months, then you never fuck anymore

Haha

pretty much, depending on who you get with.

in year 2 and still fuck a couple times a week.

Depends on the relationship. It always starts out amazing but, for me at least, always ends with one party hating/resenting the other. I'm kind of a "doesn't play well with others" kinda guy though.

It's like owning a cat that still doesn't understand English but yet can yell at you in English, while spending your money without asking you and breaking all your shit by knocking it off the table.

It's like taking all the things you like to do and getting rid of them in exchange for some mediocre sex. At best she half-ass cleans and cooks, but its hardly a good trade.

>lots of boring stories
>have to pretend to be interested
>sex is nice
>obligations that I wish I didn't have
>would rather be alone most of the time

>t. cucked

well it depends. good: she doesn't piss you off and you wanna be close to her

bad: she turns out to go psycho and you rather want it to end asap

lol
Sup Forums

>I’m kind of an “autistic cunt” kind of guy

This

> be strict Christian (her and I) so no sex
> listen to her shit stories
> buy her food she barely touches
> have to visit her family often
> she randomly gets pissed off
> doesn't like my friends
It's not that great

I'm kind of a "projecting on a chinese cartoon Web forum" kinda guy

This but yes things do get rough. Depends on who you are and your gf's personality. Been with my chick for 10 years and we've definitely had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'll be able to look back on all our great memories that we shared together when we get old. Yes friends might seem to disappear but you'll find out who your true friends are eventually, even if it is just the random phone calls or times you see them back home

Why would you spend any of your time in a shitty situation like this

Pretty much this.

you're just bad at fucking

warm, nice and corrosive to your soul.

>that one fag that keeps making threads about his waifu because she's so ugly and annoying that no one else will

Fuck must suck to be you guys. Find someone that you're actually willing to invest your time and energy into. Find someone that enjoys the same shit as you dear god.

I understand some people may prefer to be single and do the hook up thing so gf's might not be for everyone though. Enjoy that right hand for the rest of your life

For the prospect of combining wealth, and breeding offspring.
Not every couple is a perfect fit. Divorce rates went through the rough with Reagan and the neoliberal movement. They are on a decline now, but only because marriage rates are also in the dumpster.

those are all christian problems, not girl problems

Best description I've seen in this thread so far.

thanks

Yeah... you are also probably the "have you tried being happy" types too

>Enjoy that right hand for the rest of your life
it's the left hand on friday nights!

It's like tying a chain to yourself. Sure you get to have sex with the chain, but only when it wants to.

>been together for a year and a half
>just finished roadtripping all over america climbing and backpacking and skating
>move in together into shit house
>get job at coffee roastery
>she gets job at dank bakery
>we go to this thing called the free market where you get free produce
>bread, pastries, veggies, coffee all free
>never pay for food except to go out
>do a ton of drugs together and have crazy sex
>she gives me gifts all the time and brings me stuff at work
>get to see all her friends naked all the time
>I'm a stupid lucky motherfucker its great

It was awesome and amazing when we got to spend time together but she got a promotion at work that takes up all of her time and we rarely get to spend time with each other so I’m pretty sick of it.

>For the prospect of combining wealth, and breeding offspring.

holy fuck that's autistic

>the free market where you get free produce
wtf is this commie bullshit

Meh.

I'm a married man. I'm not some Low T beta faggot and I fucked 6 chicks before finding my awesome wife. Now let me ask you, seriously: After you've had sex a few hundred times, aren't you fucking bored with all the work? Me and my woman still fuck, but her company, mind, and support and love far outweigh what I could get from a fucking microwave and a fleshlight. Don't you agree?

>also she wants to have sex more than I do

along with everything else you autists fucking suck at like food, and life, and being insufferably white trash, you also can't fuck. Learn to give a great fuck and make them cum and they're yours. Not that fucking hard.

>she was christian, at the time i underestimated her power level
>also into animu which is a plus, but only gay stuff like inuyasha
>beta me finds the courage to ask her out, she agrees
>dinners and all that gay shit, at some point we kiss
>i've never felt such a rush of hormones in my entire life as that first kiss
>going further we spend time together talk about shit
>she hates my friends, her few friends are just boring and not doing anything
>she also hates that i drink or smoke on weekends
>whenever she meets my friends she makes sure to piss them off
>at this point i stopped trying to integrate her into my friend circle
>i lived a double life at this point - to friends for fun, to girlfriend to open her pussy
>i went over to her almost daily to talk and shit which later became watching tv
>i took her out every now and then, i even joined a dance course for her
>she still cock blocked me constantly, this was about year 2 of our relationship
>the family loves me at this point and fully accepted that i'm part of the family
>her parents decide to go to the neighboring country for holidays and invite me to join
>go there and have some days of fun with them, find out we have a sauna
>they wanna use it, ok whatever - they go first and tell us to go as soon as they're done
>go in, holy shit - this is what a vagina looks like
>continue to have some awkward conversation even though we obviously check each other out
>after we're done we go to her room and i start massaging her
>this must be the time when i finally lose my virginity!
>i ask her if she wants to take things a little further and she replies
>"i'm sure nothing is going to happen here"
>at this moment i got so incredibly frustrated that i decided to break up with her which i did about a month later
>i also engraved into my brain that i will never have a girlfriend again which doesn't improve my quality of life.
i'm almost 26 now, still a virgin, but well - at least i've got my balls back

Marriage vs. Divorce rates have always been exaggerated due to the way they do the surveys. A man who's 30 who meets a woman who's 25 when they both have developed into responsible adults and have their first marriage rarely get divorced. Those rates come from fucking 18 year old kids getting married fresh out of high school and vapid idiots getting married for the third time at 45. Look it up.

It depends.

If you have a good relationship then it is awesome.

If your girlfriend is an annoying little cunt then you're going to have a shitty time.

lol forgot to inb4 commie

it's like a bread line but for rotting produce

no, its all leftovers from farmers markets because its all deemed not aesthetically appealing and doesnt make it to soup kitchens for some reason

overrated af
go mgtow

you only get one shot, after you fuck up the first the rest are just quest for the best pussy and giving up what you love for maybe kids

Oh sweet child. You still believe marriage is about love and soulmates and happily ever after?

Its like when you get a new video game that you really want, then after a while it starts to get boring so you get a new game.

Yes. Idiots love to blame young people, and anyone their age are bigger idiots.

that's not exaggeration, you're just not happy with their sample selection.

depending at what age. during teenage years its great,
over 20 its becoming a little tricky and once you're out of university/school and real life hits you it's very hard work indeed.

Like sour milk and pennies OP

Ehhh, no. I think the methodology is flawed. Want me to find you a video on it? Look up rates of divorce for people married for the first time later in life. It'll shock you.

Been together 10 years, married for 2. Couldn't imagine living without her.

Being in love with your "soulmate" and living happily ever after is a real thing. You should at least try to find it. What you're doing right now is setting yourself up for a very miserable life.

There is no doubt there user. The fact is that the group you are speaking of is a small minority.

It all depends on how well the person fits you. I mean, almost everyone ends up being with someone at some point right? It's expected of you as a human being. We also know at least half of the marriages end up in divorce, and those are people that got to the marriage part.

It's safe to say finding a girlfriend that totally fits you for life is a rare thing and so it's also safe to say A LOT people are not happy with theirs.

It's something that is romanticised greatly but in reality? For most people it's just having a room mate you get to have sex with, with the option of having kids

The kids and mutual benefits are what keeps a lot of couples together.

Nevermind. I did it for you.

Like an expensive prostitute that refuses sex unless they are in the mood.

what are you trying to measure? divorce in specific age groups or divorce in general? we were talking about divorce in general.
don't cut your sample group to fit your ideals.

suks, unless she got a tight butthole you can fuck on demand

fuckin kek'd

Well you are definitely a rare case. Most women will not allow you to be with them for more than a year or 2 without marriage.
Why the 8 years of doubt?

Na dude, that's a super autistic and emotionless reason to get into something lifelong like a marriage where you have to deal with someone else's emotions.
Not saying that's not a very small part of the larger picture, but if that was a deciding factor than you have no one to blame but yourself for any misery that befalls you from this

>Most women will not allow you to be with them for more than a year or 2 without marriage.
lolwat, alright gramps

There is no reason to rush into marriage. Were not religious, so it's mostly a legal thing. Easier to get loans, do taxes, etc.

Probably could have got married sooner, but we were both in school, and weddings are expensive.

Don't get married too soon, live together for at least a year preferable 2 before you get married. And don't get married young, people grow and change especially through their early 20's.

Christians are pressured into getting married and shitting out more kids as quickly as possible. The bigger your flock, the more wool you can fleece off of them.

Ever think that maybe you're the rare case? Maybe women just don't think you're suit to be a long term partner

most ppl only marry for greencard or tax reduction. that's why they divorce easily, marry immigrant then divorce later= greencard yahoo

6 years in. twice a month.

I get your point, but when people say shit like "50% of marriages end in divorce" to young men, they're just using scare tactics. It's like saying "Going into the army is a death sentence" and only reporting infantry numbers. What about the fuckers running servers in the States?

Its like having a shitty job that has decent pay, but you have to put up with a bunch of unnecessary bullshit 24/7

There's a good chance I'm much older than you, and a very good chance I've dated more girls. Eventually, I always get bored with them and want to be alone again. Then I get lonely and want a girl. Then I get bored and want to be alone... you get the idea.

I lean towards a life of solitude, but I'm not an autistic misanthrope--so, I always feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place. You're right about one thing, it does suck to be me.

I'm 30 and married with my own house, and you sound like a Man Child to me, user.

not user, but bragging about being married and your own house is nothing to brag about, anyone can get a ring and marry someone and anyone can get a loan and pay a mortage, doesnt make you any cooler..

>you sound like a Man Child to me, user
No u are

This just proves you're an idiot. They don't just hand mortgages out like candy, jackass. You have to be approved with good credit, assets and accounting. Not to mention closing costs and everything else. Also, yes, any jackass can GET married. Not any jackass can STAY married.

>I'm married with my own house
Holy shit, you're livin the DREAM!

Only on Sup Forums would this be something worth bragging about.

Said some dude living in mommy's basement*

>*Statistical average. Individual results may vary.

^^^ this is why this economy is failing, they literally hand loans to anyone and then they get reposessed when they fail to pay their loans, lol

One of you will smother the other, the one being smothered will hate the co-dependant one after a bit. It's not cute, it's fucking annoying. I've been single for like 5 years now, still have no desire for a gf. Maybe one day but I'm not worried about it.

This would be true 10 years ago when the housing bubble was building, but not after the collapse. Do you own a house? Have you ever even tried to get one?

>t. happy cuckito

Nice try, faggot. I live on the 3rd floor.

havent had a real life gf in a while but i'm having an e-affair for 2 years now
very cuddly
it helps that she's split into at least 4 persons too
for you pedos out there there's a world you havent explored right there

It's like having someone who loves you more than you love yourself. She would do almost anything for you, and finally you have something worth caring about. It's incredible.

I have lived most of my life in a dull, tiring gray-scale, and she's like a splash of constantly changing colors.

i found out that depends a lot on the girl's resilience and self management
she will rock the waves with you if she needs you enough, otherwize she'll start going "what are you useful to me for" and that's when it's time to leave

Kinda agree. When you're younger you have a lot of time to. However, when you're working a full-time job and busy you just don't have enough time. Especially if you have kids...

pretty true unless you enjoy the caretaking of a baby in a grown up body and said baby make sit worthwhile and enjoyable ofc

>no sex
>believes he has a gf
lol good puppy boy

pretty good yes
thanks for not going "underrated post"
i hate that shit

have you?
:D

she's dumping you in 3.. 2... 1...

That's not a bad part.

This

That's rare. Most people don't end up with someone they're wild about, they just settle for someone who is "ok" cause that's all they could get.