EDC thread. Dont be a faggot edition

EDC thread. Dont be a faggot edition.

Rate

Fucking clown / 10

Lmao if you call the shit you carry 'edc'. Super autism.

Have you ever ever been in a situation where you used fish hooks and matches on the way to the shop.

Is that seriously a case for the pencil

stupid cunt

Ah Yes, the mouse in case you encounter a rogue computer

What's that thing with display?

Keys, phone, wallet. You fucking clowns.

r8 mine

>reddit spacing
Your comment is invalid you fucking pleb

Explain/10

Best edc as of yet. 10/10

What, do I need to carry additional bag for flashlight and mouse?

this. why the fuck would you ever need wahl clippers outside of the bathroom you fucking faggot? trim your shit at home before you go out. there's no fucking way you seriously carry that shit with you every day.

Keys, phone, wallet, and gun. Too lazy to take a pic right now.

I keep them in case I get jumped I can cut a nigga up quick

Not an EDC enthusiast, but I carry:
-a little keychain knife thing, use at work to cut packing materials and pallet straps
-a little keychain flashlight, sometimes use when get home late at night
-Casio watch, use the date, stopwatch, hourly chime, and backlight
-cellphone (flip phone), use the calculator, camera, and browse the web when waiting in a slow line
-pen, use it about every two mos. or so
-little pepper spray device, never had a situation where I felt I needed it, but still like having it
-I wear composite toe safety shoes 'cos I do production/warehouse type work, they're lighter than steeltoes and don't set off the metal detector when you exit the facility

My fucking sides have ascended to mars. Goddamn you user

>wallet
>pocket knife
>phone
>gun
Literally all you need

Why would i need to explain how much of a clown you are

>mfw you resort to reddit

Top Zoz m8

Fucking autists.

>he says while posting a $10 autozone knife.

>Doesn't take keys with him

probably trailer trash

I got it at an army surpluses store. It's foldable with a spring open

If he was trailer trash he'd have a gun in that pic

Thats an vaporizer
Some computers have fcked up mouses
Yes. Always in my backpack

Fucking gr8/10. Europe needs gunlaws.

I bet you go round thinking you are tom cruise out of collateral. Twat

Still looks like a cheap chinese autozone knife. Get some taste bud or better yet get a real job and go buy a real knife.

I Just have it because I live in a shit city. Don't really care as long as it works.

If you paid for that thing, you overspent.

10 bucks 2 years ago. Works great. Pretty sharp.

Ah, shit, I never noticed. What make and how high watt? I run RX200, good shit.

You're projecting massively about why people carry guns. Plus that looks like a 9mm smith and wesson, not a .45 caliber USP that Cruise used in Collateral. Dumbfuck.

Does that mag fit in that gun? Is it glock?
>t. gunlet

This is the boundless Gfx, 80 watts. Very great (liquid/herb) chamber.

Herb means I could stick weed in that?

My EDC

Yes that extra 8rd mag with the +2 hyve extension fits it. It's not a glock, it's a Smith & Wesson Shield, subcompact 9mm.

That is a Smith & Wesson M&P series gun.. looks like a shield to me. Good choice.

Shit tier gun. As long as I'm 10 feet away from you there's a very real chance you won't even hit me. Plus .380 are shit

Call me a tard, but can you post a pic with that second mag in it? That plastic piece looks like it would prevent mag from going all the way in.

▲▲

That aluminum extension fills in the bottom of the grip and prevents over-inserting the magazine into the grip. Also provides 2 extra rounds, so 10 rounds with the extension total. Standard capacity without the extension is 7.

why the computer mouse?

Autism

Turn your bills 90 degrees, that's the way the money clip was intended to hold them. Your shit is hanging over the side and will get creased in your pocket. Who is going to accept that creased money? No one, you'll be banned from shops and possibly be on the FBI most wanted list for such behavior. Please stop and think about what you're doing before your hurt yourself or someone you love.

Also your lighter is gay

This, except I also carry a flashlight and keys.

>2017
>being a nogunz

Your lighters gay.

actually lol'd, dunno why

Nope it is a lighter (singular) and it is gay. I have 2 masters degrees in English. Go try to grammar Nazi someone else. You are gay. Did I get that right?

Towlie is comedy gold

>I have 2 masters degrees in English

You have 2 master cocks in your ass right now, faggot

>Wallet
>Keys
>Phone
>Smokes
>Gun
Any knives I need are in my tools at work, same with flashlights

It's good for what it's used for (cheap gun that I can afford to lose, or get damaged) as for your second point, I am very profficent with it out to about 15-20 yards beyond that it's useless, most self defense shootings happen well within 15 yards so it serves it's purpose. As for .380 being a shit tier round, would you like to voulenteer to be shot by one? Thought so...

Would you say "Can I borrow your lighters?" Sure if you were borrowing more than one you would. Take some English lessons before you try to be a grammar bully. Fucking tool

>grammar bully

Nigger what

Sure I am gay, but at least I have a basic command of the English language, you illerate twat

Another retard who can only spell derogatory words correctly. You asshats probably voted for Trump too

You know we can see your name on the card still

It's like a grammar Nazi. Are you unable to string two words together and comprehend their combined meaning?

>tfw nobody gives a shit about your well composed edc where you fretted over every detail for days trying to make the most stylish, cheapest, and most efficient edc.

Why do so many of you carry a gun with you?

>illerate

>Don't be a faggot edition.
>Vapes
Pick one faggot.

Wondering if anyone would catch that. You, my friend, win a banana

>2 masters degrees in English
>misses comma between nope and it
>misses comma after singular
>is himself trying to be a grammar nazi and not doing a great job
>telling others not to be one
I think it's safe to assume this is you as well. Missing commas and accusing someone of being a grammar nazi when you were the only person to throw grammar and spelling into the mix. You should calm down. I know this is all anonymous, but you're still making an ass out of yourself.

Actually seeing some good EDC's in here. Is Sup Forums starting to not be such pussies?? Lol I kid

William Ellis?!? Dude it's you!

Shit, same reason that I keep a fire extinguisher in my house and why I always wear a seatbelt. Shit happens and I'd rather be prepared.

>wallet
>keys
>cigs
>lighter
>USB stick

No weapons because cuckada

Forgot phone

Sup guys rate my EDC

what keyboard is that?

By that logic, let me shoot you with a .22. It's still shit tier but it'll hurt like a mofo at point blank. Also I've owned one of these, and I'm calling bullshit on 15 yards. 15 feet maybe, but not yards. I was pretty much inaccurate past 20 feet and I'm a hell of a shot. You can't be accurate with that short of a barrel, I don't care how good of a shot you are

Have you not read about the billion terrorist attacks in the last year? Do you not see the immigrants that violently attack people for no reason? It happens dozens of times a day all across the world. The commie news networks mostly refuse to report it. I see it on my local news station all the time. Just this week some random illegal immigrant stabbed a guy at home depot for alleged saying wages would be higher without the illegal Mexican trash in our state. Stabbed him, for staying that. The world would be a much better place if he had shot the guy right then and there.

Many of us don't live in commie places, so we can. That's sort of like asking why do so many people carry money with them when they don't go out to intentionally buy something? Its just a good habit to expect the unexpected.

Here's a line no one has ever said in their entire life:
"I'm so glad I left my gun at home so I could get mugged and stabbed tonight with no way to defend myself from a mob of 6 urban yooths."

cheap ass rosewill k51

Why do you carry a mouse and a shaver with you? Are you mischievous barber which also moonlights as "I got spare mouse" provider?

Call down! I hate when people tell me to call down. You know I can see your IP address and track you down, right? I added a comma for your pleasure. You better watch your back. You'll only be safe while you're taking it in the rear from some ripped not not. So you'll mostly be safe then. But I am watching, and jerking off to you be butt slammed, and will be waiting for my moment.
A,n,d i,t w,i,l,l, c,o,m,e, a,n,d, w,h,e,n, i,t, d o,e,s y,o,u,',l,l, b,e, s,o,r,r,y

>rosewill k51
thanks, looks nice and im broke
win-win

Lol my ex bought me a hi point once. A buddy came over and saw the box sitting on a shelf and said "jeez, whaT ARE YA? A NIGGER?" I sold it for 50$ as soon as we broke up

You sound like a butthurt britbong faggot. Better check on your girl, she might be getting railed by Ahmed right now.

shit, only for $50? Ya should have put in in PVC pipe and buried that shit your backyard for the apocalypse.

>shaving machine
>every day
>carry
>137 degrees celcius
>its the end times, i need to be prepared for red light on the street
>razor, not knife
>smoking
>house key with car key
it better not be a house key
>not smoking, but lighter, just in case u have to camp out
>keys together
>SPYDERCO, OMG, SO TACTICAL
>sharpie AND pen
>keys together
>always drink, jsut in case some1 expects me to take responsibility for actions
>smoking
>no lighter
>jewing from strangers
>bottle of beer
>no opener
>cheapo necklace
>bills and rubber band

>no1 carries a phone

Thanks for explaining user, otherwise it was like these, you know, gifs that had to loop perfectly, but they don't, so you rage internally.

> carrying a Ducky Shine as EDC.

This is why you've been beaten up as a kid up until your 20's

It's not a house key, If my house key would look like that I would have no computer to shitpost by now.

All right. I'm from India and i've never had a situation where i would need to have a gun. But cool whatever

This is either bait or real life autism. Either way, your mom shouldn't let you play on the computer unsupervised. Does she make you keep the door open? My mom used to do that.

good

They're like 150 new and it jammed every time I took it out. 50$ was fair, the guy was doing me a favor at that point

kek

Hey, don't talk about my mom. She is reading this too!! WTF? So of course the door is open, she actually removed it a few months ago because I was jerking off to pics of your mom so frequently. My dad moved out so he could spend more time eating your mom out. I really. Id's him and blame you for it. You know I can see your IP address too, right? You guys don't even know what you started. Wait until you see my EDC , not will you be sorry you insulted ME on an anonymous image board. Mark my words. MARK MY WORDS

You're a shit shot, faggot.

Rugers are solid guns.