Gonna have sober sex for the first time tonight

Gonna have sober sex for the first time tonight.

Will 5 inches be enough to satisfy her?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter what size you are, it's what you do with it and really more how you treat your partner and/or the experience, what you make it. Pay attention to her tits. Don't rush. Make it fun.

Girls love it when you go in before they're fully wet. Make sure to rush in.

Do girls prefer to be fucked hard or fucked slow? I feel like slow would suit me much better since she has huge tits and if I go to hard I may bust seeing them jiggle around that much for the first time.

Jackhammer-speed.

I’ve heard that for guys with smaller dicks like me, going in while she’s dry may help since it’ll provide more friction which will stimulate her more

Yes. Dry is best then.

Found the "nice guy" with a micro penis

Make sure to push it in really hard.

Hwell then, I need to get a bigger condom for my chode or I’m busting in seconds

Sounds like an appetizer to me

Was my advice not sound? And my weenie gets big when your mom licks it, so STFU.

mfw

Are you joking? Most girls use toys way bigger than that. I sure hope you know how to eat pussy because that's going to be disappointing as hell for her.

Would like to add that my girth is in the 60th percentile making it above average which is quite awkward because regular condoms strangle my dick but getting large is a joke because of my length, leaving a fair bit rolled up at the end.

Does a comfortable condom make you last significantly longer?

Many girls use toys far bigger than what’s considered a large cock, what’s your point?

inb4 this devolves into shitted.com

just make sure to go in dry OP

Munch box eat ass flick some nip go slow pull out and nut all over. Map of japan bud

OP. Did you know you can get like 1-2 more inches by increasing your testosterone? Most dicklets try the vegan diet as it increases test to about 15% higher than the average person.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
Here's the study that they link.

He right u know

holy shit, it actually shows 15% hows this not common knowledge

She's fucking beautiful, but I've just realized she has zero tits. Does anybody has more or sauce? I've only ever seen this picture

Also, to OP, if you follow Sup Forums's advice, you desewrve what's coming at you

Implying that testosterone increases capillary size. The penis you are born with is the penis you will die with unless you get surgery. There is literally no other way to change your penis size.

She doesn't need tits. She can make you cum from just looking at you.

Yes. Only if it's not about your mom.

OP seems still young. Your dick doesn't stop growing until you're like 23. Now is the best time for higher T. And having higher test means better bloodflow and retention = bigger dick.

gibe goddess gf bls

>Implying that testosterone increases capillary size
It's not testosterone, per se, but DHT, a derivative thereof. However, it's only been shown to increase penile size while the body is still in puberty.

>The penis you are born with is the penis you will die with unless you get surgery. There is literally no other way to change your penis size.
If you are like most normal men, your penis is larger as an adult than it was before puberty. The physiological changes are largely hormonal.

The guy in this video never went through puberty due to a hormonal defect and the doctors comment on the underdeveloped size of his genitals.

youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0

That hurt. I just turned 23 on 13/10... 10" is not enough

confirmed
i saw this a few months ago and switched to all plants are my dick is probably an inch longer and much thicker

I’m 20 but I don’t really see it growing anymore. I’d genuinely be happy with just half an inch more but can’t do anything to change it.

yes, but don't be a fag about it.

Pics of 10" cock or gtfo.