Would you date her Sup Forums?

would you date her Sup Forums?

No, she looks like a batshit crazy SJW.

no

feminist/10

Would not date

>No, she looks like a batshit crazy SJW.

This. She doesn't look worth the effort.

>date pretty girl
lemme think mmmm...

:3

I tried to date a similar girl. They have issues, this one in particular tattooed herself. They are damaged goods. But would have loved to fuck her, too bad I'm very bad in socializing.

fucking binary star polygon sexual

why are you afraid of feminists user?

Date? No.
Fuck? Hell yes.

She's good looking, no doubt, but that style says "I hate men". I don't fuck with people looking for an excuse to feel antagonized.

>she had issues
>she was damaged goods
>I'm very bad at socializing
tell me user how its all her fault

how does it say "I hate men"?

She probably has a good sense of humor and gives blowjobs.

Obsession with being cool. Red flag.

No one's afraid of them. People just hate them because they are scum. It's like asking why are you afraid of westboro baptist church.
I'm pretty sure being aggressive proselytizing ideologues is what turns people off, hence the comparison with WBC.
Fuck your cult, mane.

>having style is a red flag
tell me moar

Yes, those girls are the best.
They end up doing anything in the world for you. Unless you're a beta fag and not a real man.
Lucky for me most ppl don't know it.

>I dont hate you
>you dont challenge my masculinity or self image honestly I swear
>I just know you aggressively proselytize an ideology

It's just a uniform worn by just above average, intelligence level girls who weren't popular in high school who like to pretend their smarts/uniqueness intimidates men, and thats why they are marginalized. Typically females wearing this uniform respond to not being prized females with scorn.

Nothing is absolute, but it's wise to address patterns and adjust accordingly. I would avoid her, and expect her to take exception to most things I say.

Need for acceptance comes from a deficit. There is a pit in her shaped like an ugly girl no one enjoyed being around. Venom will seep from this pit.

Yes. And then I'd wake up one day and realize I'm a shell of my former self because she sucked the soul out of me with her manipulative bahavior, bitterness and constant need to insert identity politics into every situation. And then I'd continue to date her because of her hypnotic power to convince me that she's not just a mentally unstable girl with a severe case of BPD, but a very interesting and special snowflake. From time to time, I'd see cute girls laughing and having a good time with their boyfriends, and I'd fantasize about having a relatively normal girl who isn't extraordinarily narcissistic and unstable... but those fantasies would fade, and I'd soon return to my state of complacency with the VVitch who has me under some kind of fucking spell.

if she grew her hair out....... na i would not dip my dick in that crazy.

>who like to pretend their smarts/uniqueness intimidates men
>my extremely hostile response is not a defense against feeling intimidated

Like always, first thing to do is judging every person by how he/she looks physically.
there are exceptions, not sure if its her case and of course not mine, cause yes, i would date her, but just because her hair.

>b b but you're just insekurr
Whatever makes you feel better, cunt. Just show us your tits already

If she's not crazy

> she sucked the soul out of me with her manipulative bahavior, bitterness
Projection?
>and constant need to insert identity politics into every situation.
are you still angry about Stranger Things?
And your need to make every discussion to be about black people?
>a mentally unstable girl with a severe case of BPD
>who isn't extraordinarily narcissistic and unstable
of course user, its everyone else thats wrong

Extremely hostile? Id reread my statements. The intent has been matter of fact the entire time. Made even funnier considering, that, if this is you, this call/response started with me identifying you as someone looking for a reason to be antagonized.

Don't be salt a stranger has your number. Grow out of your cliches

>le crazy short hair maymay

I'd take her on an expensive dinner date, share a bottle of wine, listen to her life story then take her home and bang her brains out.

Dayum. This grill is like 10/10. Not about the one in op's pic

>that sounds divine user! :3

Same user. I'd even make her breakfast the next day. Fuck, she's super attractive..

>I hate confident women
>as much as I hate myself
>I prefer subservient, boring women

I'd have to ask my wife first. Proper channels.

Yes I would

tits or gtfo

Ugh. What kind of club is that?

holy shit I know this girl, she's in my class

>projection?
>I don't like what you said so it must be projection

>are you still angry about Stranger Things?
Why would I be?

>And your need to make every discussion to be about black people?
Projection?

>of course user, its everyone else thats wrong
For future reference, you might wanna make it a little less obvious when someone strikes a nerve, snowflake.

Only if she let me dress her up like wynona ryder from alien when we fuck

That's different girl. I like other one better.

It's the same girl user...

Look, vulcans are cool and all but I wouldn't want to date one.

a cute club I suppose

I got a lot in this folder devoted to short hair

Whered Annie go?

>look at me, look at me!
I hope that's faux fur she's wearing, or she's violating rule #764 in the handbook.

>you might wanna make it a little less obvious when someone strikes a nerve, snowflake.
Like when you start making accusations that someone is manipulative, bitter, must discuss identity, is mentally unstable, has BPD, narcissistic, and unstable
You drew all of this out of thin air
From where?
Your own personality perhaps?

Let me ask you, have you ever dated one of these types?

I fuckin hate septum piercings. Only the dumbest fucking people I know have them. Which leads me to believe that she's a brick in conversation.

Methinks not user. Methinks this club overcharges for drinks is as much fun as as corporate butthole.

yeap she probly will try to beta male you and once you convert she will dump you just to get taped by a alpha

>dressing nice is crying look at me look at me
well we cant all pull off that disheveled still living with our parents look that you've mastered

The bait is strong in this thread.

I would if our world views were compatible. Something tells me they are not.

>it triggers me to be disagreed with

Post the "move" gif. Ive jerked off on that once.

>Like when you start making accusations that someone is manipulative, bitter, must discuss identity, is mentally unstable, has BPD, narcissistic, and unstable
Just pointing out the obvious. I know your breed has trouble with that, and you've provided a good example of the snark that's often used to dismiss things that disrupt their worldview.

>From where? Your own personality perhaps?
It's called PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Can I prove any of this? Obviously not. It's just an educated guess.

Depends on her personality. I mean she's fucking gorgeous. But if she's a dumb cunt I'm not going to date her.

Depends purely on her character traits.

>pointing out the obvious about something that is a completely unknown quantity

I'd say her personality is that of a sassy punk

Depends heavily on the initial impression.

Since this is a unrealistic question based on appearance alone, yeah, I would.

Otherwise I'd like to see how aggressive she is towards defending whatever she deems important. These days I only consider dating people who are calm, so that would factor a lot.

>using the term "world views"

Uptight forever alone alt-right frog poster detected

Top kek

So boring as fuck. No thanks

>Otherwise I'd like to see how aggressive she is towards defending whatever she deems important. These days I only consider dating people who are calm, so that would factor a lot.
So in other words, doesn't disagree with you or at least has no fixed views

This. I am not intimidated by her, but if we were to sit down for a conversation over a meal, there would be different motivations between us, Seems to much of a hassle.

that's more of an attitude than a personality. I'd have to go deeper and get to know the real her a bit. I mean I might go out with her a fuck her for a few months while I get to know her, but I don't let someone be my "girlfriend" until i see how they:

1 - behave under pressure and react to stress. That's when you see what a person is really made out of
2 - How they treat animals, and food serve people. Anyone rude to waiters or bitchy to service staff I stay clear of
3 - How jealous and controlling she is. I have no patience for that kind of thing.

Her tattoos look like these stamps from little big planet

Well that ring shows she' engaged so...

Okay.... S do we have similar interests and views? If yes, then great, if not, then it won't work out.

Every comment you've made ITT is textbook libfuck brattiness.

>user makes an observation about whether or not they'd be compatible (you know, like human beings often do when they see someone)
>pffppfff, oh you're just triggered nah naah. Wow... just wow

>unknown quantity
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Nah, not really. Disagreeing with me is fine as long as the person is civil about it. As soon as they begin shouting or spiraling out of control I'd just bail the fuck out.

There's no need to fight or argue over anything as long as both parties respect each other.

also

>distorting everything in this thread to acquire (you)s

Is it that fun?

No she looks like a mass effect reject

fuck yea date id need to know her personality.

boring how?

>1 - behave under pressure and react to stress. That's when you see what a person is really made out of
its a date user not an armed robbery survival course

Yes those girl are just normal, i like kissing them a lot until they forget they are with a crazier person lhan them, my porpusse is to make them forget they have to use so much makeup...

love art crazy girls, they are AWESOME to make love to... i just wish they where more crazy in reality.

>septum ring
>visible and absolute red flag
That's where I draw the line. I mean, it would be disrespectful to ignore someone's warning when they went through the trouble of wearing it on their face, wouldn't it ?

Being "afraid" of a feminist , no , feminist women are the male equivelant of a woman not wanting to date someone they find repulsive in their appearance ,attitude and generally don't want to be around.

So I guess there is fear that the feminist will use to state to steal your shit and/or send you to prison when she gets angry with you.

So no , men fear the state , women fear men.

^This.

Hey guys remember when gender meant something and gender roles existed , yeah ?
Remember how back then we defeated ACTUAL Nazis?

to quote dolly pardon

>it takes a lot of money to look this trashy

This is why I dont come to this site anymore lmao all you lying fags trying to sound edgy saying no, but cmon man, be real, you know damn well most of you ugly fatasses would date her.

KEK!

Never , not even a drunken hate fuck.

>tumblr haircut
>stylized eyebrows
>sleeve tattoo up to her shoulders, on BOTH arms
>meme eyeglasses frames
No.

/thread

Then you must be a homosexual. Plain and simple. At least you've come to terms friend.

You are using shaming language and I believe projection.

Femanon detected.

>stay mad

you've probably never used the hot/crazy metric

enjoy your various arrests, burn clothings, damaged cars and drain bank accounts

>Her !

KISS thing
Pink Floyd poster
Star Wars toys
Fallout Funko Pop
Jason Voorhees mask
Skull (maybe Misfits?) mask

Would date.

Damn. Why would she do that to herself? That shit ain't right

Fuck OP, get me more of this pretty gal!