How’s it feel not having iPhone X and unlocking your slow phone with your sweaty fingerprint?

How’s it feel not having iPhone X and unlocking your slow phone with your sweaty fingerprint?

insecure, just like you. you should never use fingerprint authentication alone.

Top kek

kek, iris scan is the only thing i use now. takes half a second with 13 point match scan

Pretty good with my superior Google pixel

i got the iphone x yesterday and i totally regret it, screen size doesnt look that big like i thought it would, the bezels are still fucking huge, and the phone is buggy as fuck.

my lg also does this

You realize you need the blood pump sensor as well now

You do know finger prints aren't unique right? People have been arrested for crimes committed in a country they've never been to. All because some idiot decided that every person has different prints. Someone might not even need to try to unlock your phone. It'll just open with their fingerprint.

You do know Iris scanners have been in phones for years, right?

Hows it feel being a poorfag/slave to corporations?

i think OP was trying to make a point of having a face scan option instead of fingerprint. he didn't make it very clear.

sure, but does the new iphone have it? does it work if they do? ive heard that even the facial scam on the x sucks in its current state

Just got the pixel 2. Does the same things and more, for half the price. Feels good

did they manage to get around to patching out the burn in feature?

>iSheep
Kill yourself

how does it feel knowing that I'm happier with my old galaxy s5 than you've ever been with any phone?

You're just going to buy the next one immediately when it comes out anyway, like a retard.

Thats on the XL.
Also don't leave your screen on 24/7 on highest brightness.

yeah the s8+ has always on display, love it alot. never had screen burn because the clock moves around to avoid staying in one area for too long

Why are iphone users so weird? Ive seen people unlock their phone swipe through their pages and the lock it.

>Ive seen people unlock their phone swipe through their pages and the lock it.
come again?

Yeah like theyll ulock their phone to use it. And just swipe left and right through their apps and then lock it.

isn't that what every smartphone user does?

Pretend to use their phone?

unlock, check their apps and lock again

Good, I don't use smartphones. Can't stand them.

No but like not open apps. Just like swipe through

how is it
>Pretend to use their phone
when they
>swipe left and right through their apps

are you saying the only way to use your phone is make a call?

How's it feel having wasted $1000 only to have the next year's phone make yours obsolete?

they were looking for an app or notification?

Boss pays for it.

so whats the point of notification screen then?

How does it feel to brag about something so inconsequential. No one cares about you and your shit materialistic personality nor do they care about your phone. Posting from my iPhone X.

that is what a phone is for right ?

Feels like someone won't cut off my thumb.

i was gonna laugh, then i saw
>Posting from my iPhone X.

As if you are important enough to have someone want to cut off your thumb for data.

i bet some Sup Forums tard would love to snag his trap stash

no, it used to be like that.
nobody makes phone calls any more.

yea they can just hold it to your face now
security lol

i own this comment, anyone wanna buy it ?

then your boss is a fucking moron.

Being this autistic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ikr, you barely found out about notification screens.

it's fully tax-deductible, why would he care?

I don't know ask my Lumia 950

How laggy is it to unlock vs the old holding down of the home button? That's my biggest thing, I want my phone unlocked with one press and by the time I'm looking at it. This seems like it makes unlocking the phone a pain in the ass.

Also, how's the notch interfering with stuff in general?

It must be hard to wait for a feature which Microsoft had introduced in 2015

android user here.
i press one button (home/fingerprint reader) and my phone unlocks instantly. would not know how to make the process any quicker. it's instant.
so what's the point? what's the point of having to raise your phone to your face to unlock? what if you're trying to look at the street while driving?