Will you be rolling on blizzards legacy server?

Will you be rolling on blizzards legacy server?

Absolutely. Hopefully they don't fuck it up. I didn't rhino they'd do it in the first place so I feel pretty confident they won't

Are they going to make legacy servers?

definitely

what does that even mean? Old content but new skills/talents/ graphics? Or literally just throwing the 10 year old game back out there? I played vanilla and loved it then but if its got nothing new dont see the reason to try it again.

WTF with these new allied races? They are basically just reskins?! how is that a reason to resub?

yes they confirmed it yesterday at blizzcon, on the main stage.

Likely just the last patch before tbc with any other bugs fixed and some qol changes.

you want to play vanillia but only if it has something new? Just resub to the regular game. fucking children... smh

Hm too bad. There were a lot of issues on vanilla, which never got adressed as wow went on with expansions. Not saying you shouldnt try it if you liked wow but missed old vanilla days though.

I think you misunderstood me there. I enjoyed vanilla and would try it again. But the game is 10 years old without a graphic update. Also again issues in vanilla were never fixed as they went into new content. Its glorified today, but those of us who played vanilla knew it wasnt perfect either. So before you call someone a child for having an different opinion. Look at how juvenile your response is.

the main point of classic servers (that blizzard seems to have understood) is stuff like no cross server anything and no dungeon/raid finder

it should be better just for that because there will be a real sense of community and adventure instead of being an efficient grinding simulator that the main game has become over time

especially if the gay pvp changes they are going to do on BFA do not apply to classic

warcraft is for fags

are they actually doing it?

>which never got adressed
Wrong. Think about why they are bringing back classic WoW servers in the first place. They are listening to the community

Jesus fucking Christ I'm hyped now

Saying wrong and then talk about a completely different point? You are actually retarded.

Vanilla was not perfect, some balance issues would have to be fixed or worked out. But they went on to the next expansion. So these issues would still be there if they go back, or will have changed them we will need to see. So youre saying im wrong without any evidence that they will change things is really stupid.

They realised they've milked enough people with mtx on the main game and saw the numbers sink low enough to the point where they have to pull a page out of Jagex's book and release oldschool servers.

Only if it's modern wow with a server level cap, no loomsx re scaled xp and no Lfr
Fuck old wow, fuck the gear, fuck the item stats, fuck the being locked to one spec, fuck the quest / grinding only leveling, fuck the trying to dungeon because no-one levels as a tank or healer.

People want old wow right up until they remember how inconvenient it was, If it's genuine old wow 90% of people will perma /camp at level 10

Depends how far back they go.
If they go pre-bc, ill start playing again and be hyped as fuck.
as long as all the kid friendly crap like dungeon ques and shit are gone, ill play.

Are they gonna do it for all expansions?

2005 HERE I COME!!

Finally the shaman master race is Horde only again.