>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/mu/src/1504715718766-1.ogg
55chan.org/mu/src/1504715718766-0.ogg
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/wild-world
youtube.com/watch?v=ErXbMB9R5-0
youtube.com/watch?v=RqjUWJtH88c
andertons.co.uk/p/RG421EX-BKF/solid-body-electric-guitars/ibanez-rg421ex-in-black-flat
ebay.com/itm/192296669589
ebay.com/itm/Excellent-1975-Greco-Japan-EG550R-Cherry-Sunburst-electric-guitar-RefNo-451/192293718667?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144
ultimate-guitar.com/reviews
55chan.org/b/src/1504739104100.ogg
clyp.it/keyl5idt
55chan.org/b/src/1504740944875.ogg
4shared.com/music/4QDF7oRAca/dude_bass_lmao.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZZWy5YMWr1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking retard, thats a solidbody electric guitar, you cant use that for an unplugged session.

yeah and douse yourself and wear some skin you damn nut

Artist creates a badass skeleton playing guitar but forgets the cord, wireless, anything.

Nope. Quite the opposite.
>go to store looking for a Strat
>not perfectly content with any of them
>figure why not try out a Tele, they're ugly but what's the harm
>feels amazing
>sounds amazing
>looks like ass
>order one anyway
>week later (before it arrives) realize I don't want it in shitty sunburst, but blonde instead
>four weeks later, guitar still isn't there
>call shop, they say the shipment got held by customs and could be another 8 weeks
>but they ordered a blonde Tele the other week and it'll be there soon
>end up getting the blonde one and loving it

I got impatient, lol.

You lucked out!

I sure did.

>filename
ha

first one is in portuguese
55chan.org/mu/src/1504715718766-1.ogg
55chan.org/mu/src/1504715718766-0.ogg

sup /gg/. i'm going to post wild world, black diamond and i will survive on youtube for better reach.
should i make a cool video playing the instruments and showing the virtual drums or just put a static pic?

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/wild-world

Your band added this song to the setlist and you have to improvise over the solo part and keep track of the breaks and end it on the right bar. How you do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ErXbMB9R5-0

What section? No way I'm going to listen to an entire AC/DC song to find it

what stuff you would listen entirely? a pussy ass soft rock john mayer song?

From 2:30 to 3:44. Besides the breaks, theres also the rhythm section's variations you have to keep track of so you interact with them and sound interesting.

Not him but just post the timecode already, faggot.

Why aren't you covering the studio version? If it's the exact same, nevermind but I get the feeling that there would be less wanking.

so the fuck is the deal with z shaped pickups?

Yes its the exact same. The solo would be improvised anyway.

how the fuck do they play two lines at the same time like that
youtube.com/watch?v=RqjUWJtH88c

They're noiseless single coils. The coils are split in two so that the two sides cancel out the single coil hum. Pretty neat.

Visual wankery. Theoretically the parts further towards the bridge will sound brighter/harsher (think neck vs bridge pickup). But mostly visual wankery.

I think of this when I see them. Full-sized bobbins on the inside, though.

>not knowing of studio multitrack recording
My pleb'o'meter just exploded, couldnt take it.

You have multiple fingers, use them. That's the easiest form of polyphony, constant root notes with the thumb and and the melody on the other fingers. It gets tricky when they start to intertwine with more complex rhythms

are you serious ?

Either get 2 guitarists, start tapping everything or use the magic of audio editing

its only bert jansch playing there retard

what's multitrack recording ?

its a single track recording.

>le bait

>tele
vomit

I need help. I want to buy an electric guitar. 6 string desu.

Am I better off buying some vintage shit for $400 made in Japan or some new-age chink shit for $600?

What would be a good beginner guitar? I really like the look of the Gibson models, the LP, but it's fucking expensive and seems like overkill.

You can get quality with that price but you need to some research first by yourself as nobody can tell you what is good. From top of my head I would recommend getting Ibanez hardtail (hardtail = fixed bridge instead of floating bridge / floyd rose). Ibanez has lot of good models. Sometimes putting in extra 100$ will help a lot. Just make sure you have fixed bridge and good humbucker bridge pickup.

andertons.co.uk/p/RG421EX-BKF/solid-body-electric-guitars/ibanez-rg421ex-in-black-flat
For example, I would buy this in instant.

I had a look at these 2, but don't know what the fuck I'm looking at.

ebay.com/itm/192296669589

ebay.com/itm/Excellent-1975-Greco-Japan-EG550R-Cherry-Sunburst-electric-guitar-RefNo-451/192293718667?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

They seem nice, I like the style and color of each, but just don't know anything about either 1. I just know with most things, a lot of vintage shit is far better value than new from my experience.

Thanks for the reply, I'll look into that one as well.

Why is this meme still around?

You are buying your first guitar, you are not buying an art asset. What you need as a beginner is: a) playability, b) enough quality so the guitar stays in tune, c) something which is good enough for you to last couple of years IF you actually practice enough to learn to play and keep it as a hobby. Beginner guitar should be also good enough to inspire you to keep playing, so sound wise it can't sound like total shit.

Getting "vintage" this or that is just shit and doesn't help you. Guitar is a tool.

Right, yeah, all good points. I guess the only thing that attracts me to the vintage style would be value/$, I just know a lot of older shit is well built. I just don't know how much this matters with instruments, but I keep reading how people will swear by older instruments and see no reason to buy from Gibson shit for $3K or however much they cost.

ultimate-guitar.com/reviews
Just read some reviews and also read some articles. This is pretty good resource. Also check the forums to make yourself familiar with stuff.

This doesn't apply to you. You are complete beginner. Vintage instruments are expensive and out of your reach, they are not for beginners. They are for people who actually know how to play or for dads who are re-living their youth.

If you insist getting a "vintage" guitar from ebay and find out it's total shit, i.e. the headstock could have been replaced, the electronics could need to be replaced or neck might have issues because of old age (i.e. it's not straight). There's ton of stuff what you need to know when buying used guitar. This is why it is safer to go to Guitar Center and have few models in mind which you have already researched well engouh. Then you will try these models and decide which to buy. Better yet, take along a friend who is a player.

nice bait roman

Thanks a lot, you guys definitely just saved me some money I think. I just wasn't thinking clearly and got caught up in hype reading shit all day online at work. My uncle is a guitar collector so I think I'll ask him about vintage shit at some point, but for now I'll just look for a beginner guitar of some nature and look at vintage stuff when I got a lot more experience under my belt.

If you have any more advice or recommendations, feel free to share them.

Why the shit would you spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars one something you're not happy with? What the fuck?

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm an acoustic fag trying to get into electrics.

If I want to be able to play everything from ZZ Top to Metallica decently well, would the Yamaha THR10X be a reasonable amp? Or will it just be a ridiculous amount of gain?

It's better to buy new guitar for your first in my opinion. One thing also with used, old guitars is that being that old the frets might need to be redone. My friend had old fender from 70s when I was younger, it was some kind of family jewel. However the frets were so worn out it was impossible to play it properly and he never practiced anyway. I don't know what happened to that guitar.

There's just lot of stuff you need to know first and preferably see the used guitar in person before spending any money even if it's cheap. Or more likely, if it's cheap then there's probably something wrong with it in the first place. But just take your time and research more, talk to your Uncle. Even if it's just few hundred money it sucks if you waste it etc.

Tastes change. My second guitar when I was 15 had a black gloss finish and a rosewood fretboard. At the time I thought it was sick, now those are two of my least favorite things

Everyone arguing about finishes: the answer is simple.

All sunburst, all the time.

You can always turn gain down as well as guitar volume down (the volume knob on guitar). So "ridiculous amounts of gain" doesn't matter--just turn it down until you dial in your tone

Definitely buy new. Beginners don't know what to look out for on a used guitar. I wouldn't recommend spending more than $400 until you know you like playing and plan to stick with it. So many people buy a guitar and then give up after a week because it's too hard. You can always upgrade later on, and at that point you'll have a better idea of what sound/style you like and what is and isn't comfortable.

Also, it might sound obvious, but get something you really like the look of. You're more likely to be inspired to pick it up and improve if you think you look cool with it in your hands.

Never turn guitar volume down you dumbass.

Master of Puppets was made using mesa/boogie amps and marshall cabinets. Hi gain output is what creates certain sound but it's not really doable for bedroom guitarists unless you want eviction notice.

Technology has evolved however. If you want to get a metal tone just have humbuckers and use amp simulator/computer or whatever. You just need distortion and amp, then tweak the settings to get your sound. Unless you play live with real band of course.

??????
>retardation and nothing to do with the post youre replying to

i'm doing requests amigos

55chan.org/b/src/1504739104100.ogg

If you only want to play super high gain stuff, then yeah. If you want more versatility, get the regular THR10. At least that one has an acoustic channel for you.

Wild World acoustic, I can't get enough.

Fuck off emofaggot.

Samuel Campos is proven retard and child molester.

If anyone can please help me at my thread:
I have some questions about your opinions on using an interface for DI or if should buy a DI box to make it sound better? As it's not the most expensive interface, but it seems decent enough, no?

whats the need for having both a DI and an interface? i have no problem plugging directly to my motherboard btw

clyp.it/keyl5idt

>Never turn guitar volume down you dumbass.
This has to be one of the most retarded things /gg/ ever produced.

Post some metal riffs recorded with your guitar volume way down. No wait, you can't play metal and instead suck each others dicks while listening to retard Wild World cover.

heres another one in português
55chan.org/b/src/1504740944875.ogg

>way down
Now, moving the goalpost.
You set the volume on the guitar at the most gain you need and then roll off the volume as needed.
>getting advice here, ever.

good to see that the quality hasn't improved in here.

Well most people say that the interface should work fine but I've been reading on a lot of forums that come up from google searches and I come across a few posts like pic related where the guy says it will sound better with DI box
Though M-audio claims my interface should work fine

>clyp.it/keyl5idt
Thanks, maybe your best yet.

I recently ordered a Gibson Les Paul Tribute 2017 T goldtop for $900. Was this a good buy?

that

I've done so much fucking damage to this general, it's unreal. Fucking Gearspammer popped up a few weeks ago and even he was flabbergasted at the decline.

Think about that for a minute. Fucking Gearspammer was shocked. These boiling frogs can't even feel it ;^)

I'm impressed by your perseverance. Good job, I guess.

who is gearspammer

R8

Yeah, I made a promise. I won't stop until /gg/ is dead and gone.

Samuel Campos

I see.

6.7/10

4/10

Prepare to be here forever.

nice stopbar homo

this to be honest

Thanks, bro

lmao

Trust me, I'm prepared to shitpost and meme on just you until the end of time if that's what it takes.

>roman dies before gg
KEK. why would you hang in a guitar forum if you don't even play

The last post ever in /gg/ will be mine.

I promise ;^)

he doesn't have much time left, sad that this is how he'll spend his final days.

You are the immovable object, moronic guitarists are the unstoppable force.

Lmfao embarrassing

Hey guys, this was my second attempt at recording but this time I spent time programming the drums and bass line and im curious about your thoughts! It's very simple and it's kinda bare and there arent any drum fills, but there are one or two cool ideas in there i think!

Please forgive the awful-sounding distortion on the guitar solo, i applied distortion to the guitar track after I recorded, and my sound levels are fucked, so please forgive that too

4shared.com/music/4QDF7oRAca/dude_bass_lmao.html

Congrats, you are the only one who isn't posting Wild World.

Anyone got a fretless guitar?
Worth getting?

Nice guitars

I have fretless with galloped fretboard.

im gittin gud a pickin brutely like ace frehley

Who?

gabs you little devil

SAMUEL

Great

>tfw can't trell hard in the paint because /gg/host town

Post shred.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZZWy5YMWr1

I got your shred right here, baby boy