Hear me out

Hear me out.
Gay is a disease. They're not bad but they are ill. They're not making babies which is the real point of fucking.

it's a good thing traps aren't gay! sure dodged a bullet!

Ok

They don't cause any harm doing what they do

Why care?

>They're not making babies which is the real point of fucking.
So, their gay way does not reproduce. Aren't you glad?

if we are near them w might get cancer

i want a couple of kids actually.

But I also really want dat sweet boipucci tho

What if Gayness is evolution preventing our planet from becoming overpopulated and curing world hunger

Shit, didn't think about that. Let's go into the gas mask business together

Don't mind fag blacks and spocs but fag whites and asians is a big bad no no.

Okay, I've heard you out, but you're still wrong. They're not ill because homosexuality, by itself, doesn't cause significant distress or interfere with a faggot's daily life. That's part of the definition of mental illness.

But the whole damn point of life is to pass on your genes, gays are being stopped from doing that because they're sick

Some of us totally want to pass on our genes, nigga.

How you gonna have kids if you're pounding faggots?

A. Still doesn't fit the definition of a mental illness, retard.

B. Homosexual men may not have the ability to become aroused by a woman, but they are still able to impregnate a woman and produce viable offspring. Biologically, there is nothing that prevents them from doing this.

Most faggots aren't gonna want to put their seed into a "gross" female.

You sure about that? They don't want to fuck women, but there are ways to introduce sperm into a woman other than intercourse.

I'm gonna budget it into my life like a normal person? Instead of spending on a wedding, or some faggoty cruise, im gonna spend money for in vitro and raise a fucking family.

And if my son brings home his 18 year old qt friend after high school graduation, im gonna try and fuck him. Probably succeed too.

I generally get what I want.

they "reproduce" by molesting boys and indoctrinating them through the education system.

I FUCKING WISH

>MAH SCIENCE
>Science points to gays being mentally ill
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pic related, one of the "not mentally ill people you speak of"

Not gonna lie, pride is degenerate af, and I totally don't approve.

Gay is PC term real term is Homosexual

>there are ways to introduce sperm into a woman other than intercourse.
true, and I don't have to worry about catching cooties.

Not as easy tho, its a disadvantage

The world is already overpopulated with finite resources though. I see no problem with it.

having sex for humans is not only for reproduction.

gay marriages became legal in countries that have low birthrates already... it forces these countries to take in even more refugees in the future

Guys watch this stream, he is a good player even though he is mentally ill. Just give him some follows. He wants to be very succesful. On twitch Luune1993

i kek cause in most countries not more than 5 % of people actually consider themselves homos

OP posted faggots

>tfw turning darwinism into a religion
>the whole point of life is to reproduce
K is that a fact? we exist BECAUSE we reproduce its not like we reproduce because we exist(for some it is and they cant stop themselves from fucking chicks) It is a choice not good or bad, just like its a choice to kill yourself.

nah
the point of fucking is to have babies, sure
but the fact that gays aren't doing that isn't a problem
lots of parents die or are unfit to raise kids
and their kids would be orphans
so having gays around to pick up the slack
is actually really useful

Gayness and feminism are both sicknesses.

I have a friend who streams twitch for charity, and I would NEVER post his twitch on Sup Forums

Agree with you OP

functionally, yeah sex makes babies but sex for humans is more than just that. so many virgins on here...

>Luune1993
I checked it out, didnt seem gay related. Pass.

they're actually not
gays don't exist in a vacuum
they tend to have sisters and their sisters tend to have kids
their sisters and their sisters kids, since they're closely related to the faggot, have much the same genes as the faggot
so by helping his sister raise her kids
he helps his own genes pass on
so long as his family is doing well
the faggots genes are doing well
even if he in particular isn't fucking anyone

fuck off cunt

Maybe it's less Gay and more Gaia theory. The organism of Planet Earth is just cutting back on the amount of new humans being brought into the world by subtly shifting the balance. Less harsh than plague and pestilence.

sure, sex is for more, but that's not ops argument
op is making an evolutionary argument
and using sex for barter or fun is nowhere near as impactful in an evolutionary sense as fucking for procreation is

/thread
Gays are even worse than women, they're like upity women turned to 150%
Never met one i liked, nothing but gossipty drama queens.

you don't give a shit about reproduction you closeted retard.