chat.whatsapp.com/13TJqIHOwiu25MlU1FUORU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

No. Do you beleive in Ra?

no, but the bible is ace at teaching you how to live

>Do you believe in God?
No

Yes

Which god? Define god. Do I believe in an outer power? Exterior to what? Yes, maybe. If god is a neck beard containing us inside a box generating reality. Where are the alien signals. The fermi paradox haunts me... this reality isn't real, and the master of our fates and our universe may be mortal and fallible. That which is above, is as that which is below.

Nope.

Yes, and You should too!

Not really, but if I was convinced otherwise I would just think of him as evil.

I mean come on, forces people to worship him if not they go to eternal damnation, constantly threw tantrums in the bible, tells you there's free will but not really because you need to dedicate your life for him, you can't say his name in vain, has an eternal grudge on humans because his first ones ate a fucking apple...the list goes on.

I mean how childish is that?

yes. he is our lord jesus

Sure.

No! Material monist. Reject nihilistic religion demanding you live for the future in a cloud.

I do not believe in anything I would call a god, no.

there is only one god; jesus christ. everything else is just false teachings

I used to, but I went through an atheism phase, now I try to, but I find it hard

talking about orthodox christianity

yes, i do

that's not the real Christianity.
Evangelicans have a wrong View on Jesus.

jesus christ was a human sandnigger you dumb fuck.
pisses me off so bad when people try to say he is king of the universe.
go get raped by immigrants you fucking piece of shit

its probably just that earth is really unluckky and our closest neighbors are really far away. on the flip side there are probably parts of the universe where it just so happened that lots of planet cllose to eachother grew life.
that would have been fun

religious ppl will be the end of us.

Which one ?

didnt say i was atheist i jjust said christians are idiots for thinking one human man was the greatest thing in the history of the world.
you tiny minded idiots, go to india or asia you'll have your mind blown like a fuckin grenade

>implying only atheists think jesus was a human
ayy lmao

jesus was the shape god choose'd when he came down to earth to sacrifice his blood in order to pay for our sins. only heretics & heathens believes otherwise

because a random guy from outer space with magical powers creating a flat world inhabited by the offspring of siblings makes more sense right

No. Wish I did though. I'd be awesome to think I already know all the answers to everything and just focus on enjoying life and working on going into "Heaven" or what ever.

Now im just here like that whale in the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy just waiting to hit the ground.

no. I think this entire thing is really just a simulation.

The heretics and heathens are probably right.

I also believe in aliens, tooth fairy, santa, vampires, werewolves, bigfoot, and productive black people.

sorry, i just can't believe that one little brown human dying can make all humanity forever indebted whether they want it or not

there's nothing left to believe in down here

>trying to be sarcastic and compare god to bigfoot
you've gone too far

no. because they're heretics & heathens and will go to hell

I'm sure Christians follow the Adam and Eve story, and Jesus' story.

Makes people live with sin because Adam and Eve messed up, then makes a "son" to have him tortured, humiliated, and killed to give humans passage to heaven? How messed up in the head do you have to be to that do your creations?

Not to mention he's done numerous city wipes in the past because he didn't like how they acted. But free will right?

They won't if they're right and you're wrong.

it wasn't a human. it was god

>lmao how could a random as universe happen from nothingness
>god? he was always here you non believing piece of shit

fedora

but they aren't right.

are you making that claim purely based on emotion?

>Jehovah

yes.
pic related..i did that

Says you, not them.

no, based of the bible. emotions are evil

no, says god.

>Religion
>Humans made out of mud
>A ship that can hold 2 of every animal specie
>Only two humans left on earth to let their kids have sex with each other in an incestuous paradise
Makes perfect sense

what you are all forgeting....free will,,,you have it and you can use it to belive or not to belive..everyone is totaly free to belive what they want,,so i let you belive and you let me belive..and all is well..its that simple

>no, says god.
Prove it.

saying that based on the bible is blinding obeying authority which is liable to being completely wrong.

I believe in God but I always thought this argument was fucking retarded
>how can nothing come from nothing!
>there has to be some all powerful being that created all this structure!
>but of course this all powerful being was never created!

>no, says god.
correction
says a person that said god told them and theres no way this biased person would be lying

do it yourself, read the king james bible

chat.whatsapp.com/13TJqIHOwiu25MlU1FUORU kek

The Bible is a book, not a god.

>>Technically god sacrificing himself to himself to pay for humanities sins which a omniscient god would have foresaw and being omnipotent would been able to stop if he wanted but didn't cause religion.
Fun fact - Bible pages are great rizla replacement

greek?

that contain god's words.

you can smoke a whole stack of bibles, your life will still suck because you have hatred in your heart

>that contain god's words.
Prove it.

prove it isn't.

Sure

You're making the claim, it's on you to prove it.

yeah nah it was just some guy

hey what if jesus was supposed to be a symbol that represented all of humanity and was actually supposed to teach us that we are all god because we are humans just like jesus

>>you can smoke a whole stack of bibles, your life will still suck because you have hatred in your heart

I have no hatred in my heart.
There maybe a few cunts I dislike but not truly hate.
I won't waste my time hating a fictional book because life is to short.

>god actually thought it would be a good idea to make someone write a story about a guy fucking his daughters while he was drunk
>god also said to kill gays and people that are different than you
>then the all knowing god said "no wait accept everyone no matter what, wait fuck idk man"

unfotunately

i'm a believer

i'm not the one having the trouble, you are
>i already embraced the truth

why do you dislike people and refer to them as female genitalia if you have no hatred in your heart?

people believe there's more than two genders, that there's life in space or that human rights is a real thing.

>the belief that there was nothing
already wrong

Yes

I believe I am GOD

What about different religions like Hellenism

>> Never claimed you were having trouble with anything
>> Not bothered by what others believe unless they try to spread it without proof
>> Cunt when used as a slang word can mean a stupid person, which the people in question are.

any tips on how to orthodox again?

More importantly, does God believe in you?

I feel like its not even worth thinking about this
it doesn't matter if I believe in "god" or not
there is something we don't understand, and there will always be thinks that we don't understand, bigger than us
maybe we will never understand them, we are somewhat limited with our bodies, brains
but I'm a low iq random guy on the internet, so I'm probably wrong

gods trapped in cages........