Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

/thread

Snuff Snuff

Daisy's destruction

Does she love me, or love me not, does she love me or love me not? Does she love me or Love me not! Only when you advise the person, so they are able to make a conscious decision without forcing anything upon them.

Disclaimer I must retain this container of pain the rains upon the brains of the insane.

did you actually watch it or did you just hear about it

Holy fuck

Bucket of fetuses
If I can find the photo I'll post it.

Yeah In that situation the loss of any parents child is the biggest nail in the coffin. Especially if thats there only one. Fate brings out the truth in everything.

I'm 29 now but in 2008 when that video of those eastern euro niggers killing that guy in a forest came out I turned it off after like 30 seconds. I could watch the whole thing now after being depressed since 2009 and moar dead inside I would imagine.

Here is the photo as promised

The most disturbing thing I have seen online is the recent news of the horde getting night elves.

That is weird but meh.

Yesterday a guy posted a nigger in a 10/10 thread.
I literally vomited.
I've been shaking since then

It's called four guys one hammer. I concur. Watched the whole thing, though. Nearly turned it off when they dug around his eye socket with the screwdriver.

I just read it thinking nothing of it. I though that was a quote you made up.

Probably not even the worst thing I've seen to be honest, but it is fresh in my mind.

Guy who had lower body completely mangled and misssing pulling at his raw flesh in total shock

Animals being skinned alive and left to suffer

And probably the philipino whores stepping on dogs with heels

I first heard about it around that same year then didn't watch it until 09 when I was 12, I was depressed as fuck after watching it.

I've seen this one video of this guy being electrocuted to death. It was a dark room and two guys in military uniform were present. One had this large stick where a cable was attached to. The guy on the ground was mostly naked and cuffed, laying on the ground. The military guy kept screaming at the guy on the ground which answered something, but aperrently he continued to give the wrong answers, so he got beaten with the electro stick resulting in quiet girly screams. Nothing to be weirded out about because he was literally tortured to death, but well. The conversation was in arabic or something - at the time i figured it must have been a recording of one of Saddams facilities. At some point there was a cut in the video and the guy on the gound had stopped moving, so the second guy came and covered the body in gasoline and lit it up. The video continued for a couple of seconds.

One thing that stuck with me was the comment section. People were laughing hard at the poor bastard who was executed because of his screams. Some people are fucked up i guess.

Tell me more. Never had the balls to watch it. Only a part when they cut off his arm with a machete(?) then I proceeded by turning it off instantly lol. That picture has stuck with me for years. I was too young when I saw it

A friend once linked a video of a girl strapped to a table while they were filming her. One was fucking her while another one was sawing her leg at the same time. Turned it off instantly but that stuck with me for years.

You just described a scene from that disrespectfully awful American Guinea Pig remake.

3 sample clips of daisy destruction that was linked here a few months ago. Probably the screaming and crying stuck more than the images...

>3 guys 1 hammer.

Can you help a new fag understand what the hell is Daisy's destruction?

Cheese pizza snuff film created not too long ago
It breaks the boundaries because of it's content

Don't go searching for it unless you want the FBI to add you to the watch list

Don't think that's it but idk

Easy. Daisy, gets destroyed.

Whoever the fuck daisy is. Someone on here told me it was a girl who got bullied so hard at school that she tried to fight back and got killed by her bullies.

It's nothing sexual, it is just trolls.

Got it. And those fucking quads though.

Some pedo used to make and sell pedo films on the deepweb. He actually killed one of the girls and buried her. He was caught by accident, as they arrested on fraud then realised who he was when they found all the tapes.
DD is the most infamous because the trailer leaked to the surface web. Although the videos rarely been seen on the surface web, 3 sample clips surfaced here a few months ago when user found a link on youtube, then another user streamed all 3 clips on twitch twice.

The video is basically hurtcore in the pedo world. Some woman ragging a 18 month year old girl round. Torturing, making perform oral, and suspending her from a chain over a toilet etc.

The 3 sample clips no longer exist and prob be a while before we see links popping up again.

Anyone who hasn't seen it will tell you its a meme, but its very real.

>mfw no one says "the grifter" for keks

The video of the guy grabbing real shit off a porta potty and then pouring it all on his face and bathing in it gets me every time

So you saw it?

I´m agreed whit you, dude

daisy destruction is not a fake, I saw that... Not entire video, I just couldn't.

When and where did the link occur? Could you tell us more what you saw?

Im the guy who found the link WI192...
In fact there were 2 links, the one I found got shut down immediately. But before the second one got shut down, some user downloaded it and twitched all 3 sample clips.
To be honest the screaming is what made it bad. The footage i can still describe in detail, but I'm not so much shocked by it when i think of it. But the crying still makes my skin crawl...

2 months ago.Go to youtube and watch 'scare theatre, daisy destruction found'. Its got the thread, although he was too slow on the ball...

Sure sounds like it and the morons who made it really tried to get that VHS retro look going. Just unwatchable nonsense.

But I do recommend everyone to check out the original Guinea Pig series...one of the best amateur splatter effects ever made and totally fucking sick. I remember having a friend over back in the 90s and he couldn't watch Flower of Flesh & Blood and covered his eyes so I just cranked up the volume and he was fucking wimping. good times!

videos of narcos torturing and executing the abducted children of people that had wronged them

yeah that take it I think

good god

3 guys one hammer

hahaha
amazing
makes me proud to be mexican
we might not be good at many things, but our narcos are amazing at what they do.

Describe in detail please

this

People posting on here and doing whatever dubs says.
When OP actually delivers, it's terrible.
Watched a guy put a nail, head first into his urethra, pull it out, put it under his toenail and kick a wall.

Is this done to a live person?

Says in the file name
Keep in mind that he was probably unconscious at the time and those movements were spasms
Fucking Mexico was in my capatcha here the irony

Press play and find out

I think that's his liver

Too scared

This looks interesting....any sauce?

you guys had faggotest blood elves already

Wtf are u doing here if you cant watch some snuff vid?

MOAR DEAD BABIES!!!

>
I believe it when I see it. Sick shit.

People in africa being lynched in the street over accusations
Like some nigger just says you stole some shit and your life is over even if you're innocent

I remember coming across something like this about 15 years ago, but with a hatchet, I remember on one side it was clean, because they took it from the ankle, the other leg they hit the shin and it took some time, the woman was Asian.
Could've been a horror/snuff film but I was never able to find the source

I have a question anons. i have never seen anything gore with my eyes (I mean IRL) but i saw tons of vids, the question is: is it much different a vid from reality?

Google flayed amputated cartel member beheaded. Worst one the surface web.

not really unless its happening to you.

It's a pedo "torture" vid where no permanent harm happens to the girl.

Lots of disturbing toddler screaming and crying though. More annoying than anything else.

Besides your mom?

Mmm...i'm not sure...i mean: ffs you're seeing an human being suffering, bleeding, losing arts, and so on a few meters far from you...

REKT
> brazilian faceless girl trapped inside a crashed red car

>more annoying than anything else

aren't you an edgy one

depends on the person. i am a big coward my self but in a danger situations i am very calm for some reason.

this is a pretty light ass rekt thread. normally there are some really fucked up edgelords that want to one up the other edgelords.

Was about too. How times have changed

Goddamn, that's the throwback.

Video of a Russian (I think) soldier tied up and laying on his side. Another soldier comes up to him and slides a knife into the side of his throat behind his trachea and saws his way through to the front of his neck. Watched it when I was about 18 and the image and sounds still visit me at night.

That video of the Mexican cartel using a box cutter to slice his face/body apart while he's still alive. In the version with audio, you can hear his gurgling screams.

worst shit I've seen was last year, a rekt thread on here
12 year old boy who fucked with the cartel I'm guessing, tears in his eyes as he pleaded. Fuckers recording and laughing while one of those monsters slowly cuts his throat severing arteries. Kids jaw widening with screams while his neck is getting sawed into with a fucking dull butter knife with tape around it. I got physically sick after that and the dudes in the thread were laughing their asses off
I know psychopaths exist but they were really abundant in that thread. Couldn't sleep that night vid still haunts me

You dont belong here mate

Tape around it?

Hearing you explain it is almost as good as watching the tv. I gave you an almost type voice. Sounded nice. You slowed your talking as you described the most gruesome details

I saw a video of a cartel killing where they hacked the dudes hands off with a machete while he was still alive, then they sawed his head off with the machete.

yeah it was blue and black if I remember . they were pulling his head backward and skin was ripping and shit

well I'm still entertained by shit on here, one bad vid won't deter me from the now same fagging threads.

you're probably talking about the boxcutter vid, someone linked it earlier

This gives my anxiety anxiety

Why the fuck

Couldn’t you get in shit for posting things like this? Or viewing it?

huh must've gotten it confused with the baby torture one. k

if that were the case the audio and censored spanish thumbnails wouldn't be on youtube

I'm not edgy, I'm realistic.

Looking at an adult person having their entire lower body severed in an accident and looking on as their intestines come out, knowing they have minutes to live affects me more than someone making a toddler suffer some non-permanent unpleasantries.

you got the one with audio?

I saw a video of a Cartel killing where they had this guy on the floor who had his face skinned and hands cut off, eyes scooped out. He was still alive and they were trying to cut his head off with a dull sickle. The guy was making all sorts of fucked up noises and they kept pushing this metal pole into his mouth IIRC. I don't know where the vid is but I think somebody posted it in a reddit thread on watchpeopledie

this guy
yeah the two babies getting mashed together was definitely non permanent lmao

I watched a Taylor Swift music video once

The Horror