Your age:
Number of women fucked:
>no trolling edition

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>20
>3
Haven't had sex in about 1.5 years though. Feels bad as fuck. College made me realize I'm socially inept since I don't drink at all. At least I fucked like crazy in HS.

>22
>0
/b made me gay

Black 24 year old. Virgin til 22. 4 white women.
First was 4'11 with 32HH tiddies.
Second was some regular ass bitch.
Third was a gorgeous 21 tear old chick who walks with a limp & is married to a Marine.
Fourth is this 10/10 Russian I'm fucking regularly. Took her Virginity, knees next to her head, 8 inches deep, not even a whimper. Rearrange her pussy every time. True champ. I see all but the first one on a weekly basis but I typically only sleep with the last one cause I'm a pussy.

>27
> 2

Too busy being a NEET for 8 years from 17 to 25 to get laid.

>27
>35 (20 of which are within the last year alone)

I'm here to spread the word of the 3% man

Unleash you inner alpha and learn how women work

scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man

Read this book 10-15 times until you're able to give a seminar on the material. Women are no longer a mystery.

>"18"
>3

38 years
>20

>23
>0

And I'm gay lol

> 18
> 1

Haven't had sex in 7 years, I've honestly just stopped caring at this point

>27
>3

>All were relationships of 5 years+ so got to fuck each a lot.

How would you rate your looks & ability to talk with women?

>18
>0

59 over half of which are hookers

>18
>0

Send help (not gay)

>My age: 36
>Girls I've convinced to fuck me: 35
>Girls I paid to fuck: countless, probably 10 a year since I was 18, so about 180.

Unrelated, but how long have you been visiting this horrible website?

> 33
> 0

Since 2009. Probably has caused irrevocable damage to my psyche, although the info threads and the ylyl threads have been enjoyable.

>21
>0

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

23 years, 30 girls

>34
>0

yeah yeah yeah started browsing here in 2003 because couldn't get laid, wasn't very helpful

Have you ever at least had a girl friend?

>28
>1
Have had sex nearly everyday for the last 11 years though

>19
>8

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

26 y/o
19 women laid.

Great success

What's your secret?

3rd base, seen pussy 3 times but no fuck yet. Lazy as fuck stoner since 14

>33
>52

But I grew up in the ghetto as a good looking whiteboi and then lived in china for five years so it was more of "needle in haystack" scenario

Not too bad

>37
>0
yeah, it's true.

average looks, but I got to the gym 4 times a week since I was 30 and I take care what I eat.

I have no problem talking to women socially without being a creep. The more women you talk to the more chance you have to get "lucky"

no i'm muslim and single and also poor. so, no woman is intereseted in me

5 of those were prostitutes

Are american white boys lusted after in china? i.e., should I think about moving?

>19
>1
Very lonely

>21
>1

>33
>1
> wifed her and still banging.

>24
>0
short fat neet kissless virgin, never talked to a woman with a romantic undertone, actually considering suicide

> 20
> 7

6 of them in past year. Just suddenly got the hang of it and been going well ever since

How? Fapping doesn't count

lol dub dubs

>0

>19
>0

5 girls

Should I cut back on the memes, Sup Forumsros?

Pic related it me in one of many meme shirts

He married or is in a long term relationship with his "1".

Man I would get bored fucking one pussy for 11 years

>31
>7 (currently with the last one for almost 8 years

2 + 1 blowjob

IF you actually wear this in public hang yourself

Pretty much the same, we started dating at 16 and never stopped. Had sex 2nd date so I've only had 1 girl, just countless times.

>19
>0

Ur not the only suicidal person on Sup Forums

I am too, and there are probably many others.

Well, I fuck her ass a few times a week too

6-8 because blackouts
at least ten if you count oral

Depends on the city. Lived in Shanghai and lots of rich bitches like having white guys as toys and add-ons for when they go to parties. But honestly, if you're white, fit, and have blue eyes(bonus if you're blond) you'll get with atleast ten by the end of the year.

Especially in the Philippines.

>18
>0
should i just end it ?

Fuck, guess I should hang myself
feelsbadman

> a winner is me

>18
>0

>28 years old
>52 women, about 5 were hookers

Every time I think about it I'm fucking shocked since I'm like a 6/10 scrawny white dude with an average penis.

31. 50+. Two thirds of them in the last year and a half. Sucks the soul out of you. Find love instead.

>27
>20

hit a wall last year , but tinder save me ;)

>29
>6

I think I'm average

23 + 4 blow jobs

Nice

We're the same, came here to post this (I am 32 though).

Fucked 42 girls in 11 years

31 women fucked. Ate a lot of their butts

27...at least 30. I don't know. I don't keep a fucking diary of it.

>20
>5

None in the last 8 months though. Need to get back into it

Solid 8/10 and I talk with everyone, when you stop hunting thats when you start to get laid a lot

>26
>1

Never actually came once with her either.

>20
>82
>pretty sure got the herps

Had sex with 3, there is a technical 4th, but she was blowjobs only so idk if that counts.

One of those 3 (the second one) I only got to fuck once in a threesome with the first girl

Was with first girl for 3 and a half years, so we fucked a lot and it got boring, plus she was easy and cheated alot.

The 3rd girl I counted is my current gf. Been with her for almost 5 years. we fuck maybe once every two weeks which is perfect for me because then it stays fun.

The blowjob girl sucked me off twice, each in a public place (dumb idea, but we didn't get caught). She was just as much if a ho as my first gf so it doesn't feel like a great accomplishment but it was worth the succ

Dude, let's Sup Forums friends.

>21
>21

no joke - i dont get how some struggle so much to get down w a chick. im not that hot but i learned that confidence was key. for those of you Sup Forumsros struggling, read "pandora's box, the guide to a female mind" it taught me a lot.

Me too, but well its very common these days

How do you approach tinder girls? Mind if I ask how would you rate your looks and age?

>82
the fuck outta here, anyone autistic enough to keep track after 15 doesn't get laid anyway

54, can't count them all but over 100. Started when I was 15, in serious relationships since early twenties but always had a couple of side chicks. Been lucky enough to find some great lovers including over a dozen that were/are into anal.

>tfw brown eyed and brown haired
>tfw i wouldnt even bang in asia

y live

1 but pretty sure that doesn't count since we were really young and were just "fooling around in a childlike fasion"

so technically 0

>16
>1

>22 years old
>4 girls and a trap

The trap was the best lay.

23 yo, 14 chicks. mostly fat girls

I had the opposite experience. Was a total virgin until summer after graduating. Then I went from 0 to 3 girls in one week including a threesome with the 2 sisters. Things kept up and I ended up fucking around 20 chicks before I got married.

>35
>~45
No idea, never collected trophies.