So one of my friends from high school hmu and asked me if I wanted to make an easy 1000$ in cash by abusing an error in...

so one of my friends from high school hmu and asked me if I wanted to make an easy 1000$ in cash by abusing an error in the banking system.Here are some screenshots of the convo to get better idea of the situation. really concerned that he could be doing something illegal here.I know Sup Forums might not be the best place to post this , but I want to hear your guys thoughts on this matter.

its called funds transfer fraud and it gets you up to 6 years in prison. 100% of people who do this are caught.

don't fuck with the banks, you are being setup for some federal prison love

Your also relying on his good will to even get paid at all. That's dumb.

You're a retard if you think he isn't going to scam you and you're an even bigger retard if yuo don't think you'll get caught regardless of him paying you or not.

dont do it op

It's called kiting.

It's taking advantage if the float between banks. It doesn't work anymore. No one does this since the early 90s. Was widespread in 70s and 80s

And yes, retard, it's illegal. Knowingly righting a check ANYTIME you know there are not sufficient funds to cover it is illegal.

Either low tier bait or retarded OP. Not sure which.

it's a scam nigga

Have fun with less than 400 credit score. And never owning any assetts. Ya dumb piece of shit neet.

Yes,autist, it's completely legal. This ine weird trick banks hate....

Are people getting dumber since trump became president or are we just noticing it now?

>Autistic
>scamming banks for chump change
Choose both

I never really believed him in the first place , but after I asked him how he got the money and gave me his answers I knew this was going downhill real fast. I'm legitmately concerned for him now

Cut ties. Delete messages. Guilty by affiliation. Snitch on em for reward money.

>commiting a crime for 1k

Why would you ever consider doing something this stupid?

when he messaged me I had no idea what the process was like at first until I started asking him questions during the convo and then had a better idea of what was going on.I'm a young teenager so I am not savvy with these type of issues admittedly.

I don't know much about this but my friend had the same offer few years back, he took it. Now, after years he got investigated and can land in prison for up to 4 years. Cop basically told him that if they find a guy that set him up he will be ok, if not he get's prison time. He had to have court some time ago but I don't know how it went down.
TL:DR
Dont do it OP

post chat

This guy is trying to fuck you, go to the police and fuck his life

That is a trick, do not fall for it. Stop all contact with this person for your own safety.

I think the old rule applies here: If something sounds too good to be true, it most likely isn't.

The elementary school level persuasion/manipulation this nigger is using is cringe.

This kid is straight up asking you to go to prison so he can get some easy money.
Most likely his plan is:
>you open bank account
>he deposits fake cheques
>he immediately withdraws fake money
>a few days later bank opens the "deposits" that are in your name
>they see there's no money
>police come to your house and arrest you

He says "his friend knows and error" is so when the police come you corroborate his story that he didn't actually do anything.

Don't be a naive idiot. Banks have teams of the most educated people on the planet, you think some street nigger is outsmarting the elite of the elite?
Use your noggin' op.

>"only the accounts you give me"
So you give him access to an account you create, he probably wires out as much money as he can and goes no contact.

of course.Did you read the first screenshot? I had doubts since the beginning , I just simply had no idea about the gravity of the situation until he told me that his friend was abusing the system.This is the first time I've encountered something like this and I guess it helps to be a teen learning this because the earlier you know about anything like this the better you are down the road with info like this.I appreciate the feedback though from you guys , no matter how toxic it is.